Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 24

Sophie's P.O.V

The worst part of having a great night was the day after. The day after meant the most ridiculous hangover ever. And well, that's the situation I was in. Here I was sitting in my bed trying to remember at least one thing from last night, nothing.

I stepped out of my bed, stretching my legs and arms. I walked over to the bathroom needing to take a couple of pills to cure this hangover. I tried turning the door handle but it just wouldn't budge. I pressed my ear against the door, I heard the shower running. Now what can't of creeper decides to shower in my room? I sighed and decided on just making a cup of coffee instead, that's as good as it gets.

I started making my way own the stairs when I saw a view that was picture perfect; Max and Michelle were sprawled across the stairs. His body was sprawled across her legs and she was practically upside down. I had no other choice but to take a picture and tweet it.

@Sophie_babe- Looks like @MaxTheWanted and @MichKeegan had a pretty rough night. ;) pic.twitter.com/MGTFDJ

I continued walking down the stairs careful not trip over them when I reached the end of the stairs I was greeted by something even better. In the living room Siva was literally hanging off the couch and Nareesha was right on top of him. Then in the kitchen, Toms was slouching over one of the stool fast asleep and Kelsey was sprawled on the kitchen counter. As for Nathan and Dionne, they were no where to be seen. Probably found a spare room and fucked each other.

I walked over to the coffee machine and started it to make myself a cup. I walked over to one of the cupboards to look for the sugar, I stood on my toes attempting to reach it when someone decided to tap me on my shoulder almost making me drop it.

"Oh my god, you scared me there." I turned around to be met by Jay wearing a pair of fresh clothes and his hair was wet. So he was the one that decided to take a shower in my room."Sorry Soph, but I kind of need to talk to you in private

I turned around and gave him an odd look, while he just stared at me blankly. He wasn't joking. "Yea sure just let me finish this cup."

I finished my cup and followed him into to the back patio. It was huge it had a swimming pool, tennis court, and a lounge area plus an outside kitchen. One we were there we seated ourselves in the outside patio set, I set my mug onto the table and eyed him wondering what he was going to tell me.

"Do you remember anything about last night?" he asked while grabbing my mug and taking a sip from it. I quickly snatched it away from me, and growled at him jokingly. I thought and thought still trying to remember at least something from last night, I nodded. "No why?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side. "Are you sure?" I thought for one last time, trying to see if I could at least remember arriving at the club. I let out a frustrated groan and threw my hands into the air. "Damn it, no. Now why are you asking me Jay."

He turned his gaze onto the pond of fish that were only feet away from us, I could see something in hidden beneath his face. Like he was nervous or something. "You told me something I don't think I should of known."

"We'll fucking tell me already." I shouted out frustrated at how hesitant he was being.

"You told me about you and Nathan."

Those seven words made me feel like the world stopped moving for a split second. I didn't know what to say, what too feel. My body just sat there in shock. He turned his head towards me, locking eyes with me. I just wanted to run away, I wanted to throw everything away. Here I was frozen with my mouth wide open, surely drooling. He bit his lip anxious for what I was going to say. I still didn't know what to say, deep down I felt angry at myself. Why did I have to tell him? Why was I so stupid and let my drunken side taken over me. I had no other choice now but attempt to lie to him.

"You're lying." I said, that was the only thing that I attempted to say, still feeling uneasy over this situation.

"Sophie, drunken words are sober thoughts." I was speechless, he figured me out.

He knew.

"I......I...I" I didn't even manage to say anything else before I burst into tears. I was so mad at myself, why did I let myself into this situation in the first place. Jay ushered me into his arms and cradled me into his arms letting me sit on his lap and my head was burdened into his chest. I let all of those tears that I've been fighting back all of these months finally fall looose, all of my emotions were now leaving my body one by one. All of the hurt, all of the sorrow, all of the pitty.

"Shhhhhhh, shh it's okay Sophie." he whispered into my ear while stroking my hair. I lifted my head of his chest, tears still streaming down my face. However this time, they were more calm."Did I tell you everything."

He used his thumb and started wiping away my tears, he looked at me and then looked down nodding his head. I felt my breathe hitched as I realized that he knew everything. "I'm such a whore Jay!" I buried my head into the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and started rocking me back and fourth.

"Don't you ever fucking say that Soph." he sighed and placed a kiss on my temple. "Now answer me one question, do you still care for him. I want to hear this from sober Sophie.

I let out a shaky breathe and letting a few more tears roll down my cheek. "Too much where it hurts me." I really did, I still cared for him. No matter what he did, they way I felt about him overcame anything else.

"I can help you get him back."

I lifted my head up swiftly, staring at him in shock, he had to be joking or something. I mean why would even try to help me in a situation like this. "What, why?"

"I honestly don't know why, but I know Nathan. He's not a cheater, but if he did cheat, it's pretty much because that girl means something to him where it leads him to the point where he does cheat. And that girl is you." he poked my nose and I let out a huge smile.

"You would really do that for me?"

"Yup, even if it means I have to break off an engagement." he wasn't joking, he was going to extreme measures.

"I still can't believe you would do that for me, I mean wont you feel bad?" I asked placing my head back onto his chest, hearing the soft rythem of his heart beat. Right now, there's nothing more that I wanted than to be in this very position with Nathan. I just wanted to feel safe, under his touch.

"Honestly Sophie, I just want the best for you. Sometimes you just have to do these things. When I'm sober I think of you like a good friend and then when I'm drunk I'll just make out with you. I'm some kind of pedophile or something.

"You know you can't resist these lips." I winked and perked my lips together. He shook his head and gave his me his trademark laugh.

"So how exactly are we going to do this?"

He parted lips, biting his lips. I could see that he was tin king, trying to figure out a plan. "A fake relationship?

A fucking fake relationship.

"What!" I choked out.

"You know, we'll pretend to be going out. We'll tell the others and everything, from there we'll see how Nathan reacts to it." I ran my fingers through my hair, still wondering if this was a wise decision, it could change everything.

"Do you think it will work?"

"Right now, this is the only option that you have. And if I were you I'd highly take this option."

"So were basically going to make Nathan jealous?"

"In a way yes, because we'll have to kiss and hug in front of them. But only us two will actually know what's happening."

I stuck my hand, and he acknowledged it shaking it in return in a deal gesture. This was actually happening I was only a few steps away from having Nathan mine. I know that I sound like a butch, but really this is the only attempt I had on getting him back or having some kind of closure. I could either have him or loose him, and I was taking the chance of having either one of them.

"So I guess your my boyfriend now?"

He leaned in a pressed his hands against my cheeks pinching them. I slapped his hand away and rubbed my cheeks, he gave me a lopsided smile in return. "You're all mine now." he added with a wink and I just rolled my eyes.

Boy, wasn't this going to be fun.

-----

After many hours of hearing everyone moan around about not feeling like doing anything today, because they had the worst hangover ever. We just decided on ordering Chinese and watching movies. Jay and I still haven't told anyone about 'us' but I'm pretty sure we were going to tell the, any minute because of the weird glances that Jay kept on giving me weird glances telling me to tell anyone. Finally getting annoyed by him, I grabbed the control and pressed pause. Everyone turned to side facing where I was sitting, I got up and sat next to Jay. I instantly felt my cheeks get read and my body temperature got higher.

"So guys, Sophie has something to tell you." Jay started off for me, remind me to kick him in the balls later. I lifted my legs up and curled my body up slowly leaning into Jays body. He wrapped an arm around me a hugged me tighter. "So basically Jay and I are together."

All of sudden the room went quite, I scanned everyones body. All of the girls looked shocked at first but the a smile over came them, then the guys instantly started wolf whistling at Jay. Everyone looked fine with this, they all looked happy. That is everyone except him.

I could in his facial expression that he almost looked hurt, like I've done something wrong. But I knew that he was the only one that actually did something wrong. He was jealous and there no way he was hiding it now, he fists were by his side put balled together. I saw his body tense up and then he looked at me straight in the eyes, I looked closely and I could see tears.

He really was hurt.

I felt my heart shatter, did I make the right decision? Of course I did, if really wanted me that bad, then why couldn't he simply just get leave Dionne that bad. But he had to suck it in now, because I was slowly fading away from, and sooner or later I was going to completely leave and we won't be able to do anything about.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Michelle spoke up and I just had no other energy but to smile back. All of this lying and cheating and bullshit has just worn me out and I was so close to be ping finished. I just sunk my body further into Jay and closed my eyes too vulnerable to feel anything right now. "When did this start." I fluttered my eyelashes open to look to see where the voice came from, and it was surly and unexpected person ; Nathan.

"What?" I asked, my voice cracking from feeling so unsteady at the moment.

"You know where did you start having feelings for each other." he spat. I looked at him confused and so did everyone else. There was an awkward tension filling the room. I was speechless, what did I say? Yesterday? No that just seemed to quick. Why don't I just pretended it started in New York, he'll probably believe that.

What the fuck was he thinking?

"Answer me." He stood up this time more angry.

"Calm down Nathan." Dionne stood up and tried to calm him down, but he just shrugged her way. Looks like today is the day I die.

"It started since NY." I said, not knowing if he was going to believe it.

"In case you didn't know Sophie, he fucked a different girl every night in NY."

"Whoa, there Nath calm down. We weren't anything back then. We only started out with a couple of feelings."

"Doesn't matter, if you liked her than why did you fucking screw someone every night." he asked, the room instantly grew more heated. Jay and Nathan were feet away from each other, Nathan looking like he was going to ounce in Jay on any minute. I felt Jay started going uneasy not knowing what to say, we really didn't plan anything to get this far. I never thought Nathan was going to go far.

He was jealous.

I stood up and stood in front of Jay placing my hands on his chest. He looked down and me and I gave him pleading eyes to stop, not knowing if I could take the tension from this room anymore. Nathan was putting everything at stake right now, he acted so protective. Too protective.

"Whatever, just leave it Nath. Whatever is between Soph and I, us for us to know and only us." With that jay walked out furious and up into my bedroom. I stood there awkwardly nit knowing what to do, and I just looked at Nath with hurt in my eyes this time. I saw him look like he just regretted what he said, and he should of. He was just about to let out our secret in the matter of second. I ran up after Jay into my room to find him sitting on my bed, just staring at his phone. I walked in shutting the door behind me and sitting directly in front of Nathan.

"I'm sorry." he said mumbling.

"Don't be sorry, we didn't know we we're going to do this six months ago. And I don't even know why Nathan acted like that."

"You wanna know why?" I nodded my head eargily like a little child. He leaned in towards my ear and whispered.

"He want's you back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Want you Want you Want you back, ohhhh *Insert Cher Lloyds song here*

So I know that it's been like forever but I just started High School this week, so I hope you understand.

So Jophie is in full action now. How do you feel?

I like it.