Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 32

You know that feeling that you have, when you love someone and you feel like they don't love you back? The absolute pit at the bottom of your stomach just thinking about it.

Yeah, lucky for me that's exactly how I felt.

And there was no doubt about it. I know, that Nathan has told me that he loves me. But he doesn't have a very good way of showing it, per say. He hasn't called me, bothered to even text me in a week.

One week.

A week since, I last heard his voice, felt his touch, hear him say that he loves me. I was beginning to think that maybe him saying that he 'loves me' was just a scam and that maybe he ran off with Dionne. But that just couldn't have happened, could of it? I was actually scared shitless. Maybe, I was some kind of mistake and he's come to realize that he loved Dionne more than he did with me.

It doesn't take that much of an effort to tell her that he doesn't want to be with her anymore. Does it? All he had to say was, 'Dionne, we're over'. That's it, four words. But clearly he doesn't have the balls to show it.

I sighed and got up from the couch making my way to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I checked my phone and saw that it was one thirty. Two hours until Max and Michelle finally came home. I made my way back to the living room and made my self comfortable on to couch, that's all I've been doing for the past week. Sitting on the couch waiting to see if he was going to show up, but no luck.

I scanned through the channels looking for something to watch, I decided on just watching whatever was on BBC. I sat there in silence and let my eyes wonder all over the place. Until I glanced out the window, a car was coming up from the drive way. Strange, Max and Michelle weren't supposed to be coming back yet.

I got up from the couch and slowly made my way to the door. I stood on my toes to look through the peephole. I saw a figure come out of the car, but I couldn't tell who it was. I squinted my eyes trying to make out the figure but I just couldn't. I grabbed my sweater and a pair of sneakers and put them on me. I opened the door, feeling the cool London air hit me. I slowly made my way out of the door and wrapped the sweater around me. I stood there squinting at the figure, until I noticed who it was.

It was Nathan.

I ran down the stairs and into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head into his neck. He tightened his grip around my thighs supporting me. I heard him sigh into my hair, but I kept my position. I missed this, I missed feeling his touch, I missed his kiss, I missed hearing him say that he loves me, I missed his hands, I missed his smile, I missed feeling the way I did around him, I missed him.

I pulled my head back from his neck and locked my head around his neck. I peered into his eyes and smiled to myself. There was nothing but love in them. I leaned in and rubbed our noses against each other. He chuckled and I leaned in even closer so that our lips were only centimeters apart.

"I love you." he whispered right up against my lips, leaving me chills go down my spine. "I love you." I whispered back. He closed his eyes and leaned into me and captured our lips together. We moved slow but sync, he wanted show me how much he loved me.

I loved it when he was like this, soft and full of love. He loved to show me how he felt about me and every single time I would get these butterfly erupting through my body.

I placed my hands on either side of side of his face and depended the kiss. He turned us around and gently placed me on the ground and leaned my body against the door. His hands snaked there way around my waist and pushed my body up against his. I placed my arms on his shoulder and pulled him down to face me. "I missed you." I said while staring into his eyes.

A smile arose his face and he winked at me. "I missed you even more." I giggled and pecked his lips really quick. I grabbed his arm and laced our fingers together. I looked down and smiled at how our fingers fit so perfectly together. I dragged his body up the stairs and into the house. I took of my shoe and placed my sweatshirt on The coat hangover, Nathan mimicked my actions and followed me into the kitchen.

"Tea?" he nodded and walked towards the stove turning the kettle on. I grabbed two mugs and placed them on the counter waiting for the water to finally boil.

I felt two arms snake around my waist, and a trail of kisses was being left from my ear down to my neck. I slightly turned my had allowing Nathan to have more exposure. I felt him smirk against my neck and he began to suck and bite at one part surely to leave a mark.

I got chills as I remembered the time in New York when he came into the kitchen while I was making breakfast and he caught me singing. I smiled to myself as all those memories came flooding into my head.

"Remember New York." he hummed against my skin leaving goosebumps and I giggled. He pulled his head back and turned my body around so that I was facing him. "How can I not, I remember everything about it, everything."

I playfully slapped his chest and rolled my eyes. "Cheeky bastard." I mumbled and he chuckled as he brought my body closer to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started of by teasing him and placing kisses along his jaw line and the corner of his mouth.

All too soon, the kettle whistled signally that the water was over. I poured myself a cup and for Nathan as well. I handed him his mug and he followed me to the dining room table. I sat down and he sat directly in front of me. I debated with myself over if I should ask him why he hasn't come in over a week, but at the same time I didn't want to seem like some kind of stalker.

But I had a right to ask him, right?

I took a sip and placed the mug down back on the table. I grasped it making my knuckles turning white. I took a deep breathe and look at Nathan directly in the eyes. "What happened?"

He sighed knowing exactly what I was asking him and he took a sip of his own tea and then looked back at me. "You really want to know."

I nodded my head urgently, he took another deep breath and continued. "Dionne's just being a stubborn bitch, really. She keeps on telling me that we can work things out, and me cheating was a mistake."

I felt a lump start to form in my throat, not sure if I wanted to hear what he was going to say. "She said that she was pregnant."

A tear rolled down my cheek and I looked down, my heart was completely shattered. I felt torn and unbroken.

"W-w-what?" I said in between sobs. This couldn't of been true, it just couldn't. I looked around the too, expecting to see Ashton Kutcher watching

He closed his eyes shut and proceeded to grab my hand, but instead I shook him away and placed my hand by my side. He opened his eyes and looked at me with hurt but I just looked away and attempted to push away the tears but I just couldn't help it.

"But she lied to me." My heart stopped beating momentarily and the tears stopped. I turned my head back around and looked at him. He had a sense of sorrow written across my face, he was pleading for me to say something. But I just shook my head and looked down. I wasn't going to say anything until he told me everything.

"Last week, she told me that I couldn't leave her. I asked her why and she didn't give me an explanation. I was about to walk out of the door when she told me that she was pregnant." He stopped momentarily before he could continue.

"For the next week, we would ignore each other. I felt guilty if I were to you know leave my own son or daughter. I just couldn't come to terms with that. She even faked the morning sickness."

I took in a deep breathe, feeling a little dizzy from all the information being put into me and nodded, almost to give him the okay signal that he could continue.

"We would never talk to each other. I would stay home and write songs, but she would always go out doing who knows what. Then this morning when she was still sleeping, her phone was going off. I took a look at it and found pictures of her partying with her friend drinking and everything."

By this time, his voice was becoming unsteady and it was cracking during times. He looked at me and tears were falling down from his face. My face softened and I grabbed his hand and began to soothe it with my thumb.

"Why didn't you call me to tell me. Do you know how much I suffered not hearing from you." He sighed and nodded. "It hurt you just as much as it hurt me, do you how much it would've killed me if I told you that Dionne was pregnant."

He was right. He was doing the right thing by not telling me, because if he did tell me I would've surely broken down into a million pieces.

"Please don't be mad at me Sophie, please. I was only trying not to hurt you more than your are know." I bit my lip and nodded. "So what did she do. When you told her."

"I didn't exactly tell her, I just kind of walked out of there. I just couldn't keep up with her lies anymore." I nodded understandingly. "Please just end it soon." He smiled and nodded. "Of course, I want to be with you just as much you wanna be with me."

I felt my heart patch up again as all if the pieces were torn, there all put back together. Just him telling me all of these things made everything better.

I got up from my seat and walked over to him and pulled him up by his hand. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I stood on my toes. I interlocked my fingers behind his neck and placed my lips on his. He depended this kiss and ran his hands through my hair.

He pushed my back harshly against the wall and held my hands above my head. His lips found themselves around my collarbone. He kissed along it and then trailed up and left butterfly kisses along my neck and behind my ear. I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure. His lips found themselves right next to my ear. "Let me show you how much I love you." he growled. I nodded my head and he continued and doing whatever he was doing. His lips found themselves against my jaw. He placed kisses all along my face and the corner of my mouth. I wanted to move my hands, I wanted to feel him but his hands held mine securely. "Please don't move love." I growled but he shut me up with a kiss.

His arms found the back of my knees and he picked me up in a cradle position. He walked into the living room and placed me on the couch with my back laying against it. He propped himself up against me and held his weight with his elbows. I bite my lip and his thumb traces my lip and he pulled out my lip from my teeth. I pulled him by the nape of his neck and leaned him down to feel his lips once again.

Our lips moved in sync and his tongue grazed my bottom lip begging for entrance. I accepted and our tongues explored each others mouths. My hands found themselves to the bottom if his shirt. I tugged at it and we slightly pulled away so that I could take it off. I bit my lip at the sight of his tone chest and let my index finger trail from his chest down to his torso. "Like what you see" he whispered.

I bit my lip and nodded. He chuckled and lowered himself down to my collarbone. His tongue flickered in between my neck and collarbone. His hands found there way underneath my top. His warm hands caressed my stomach and flung it off me, throwing it behind him.

I roll us over so that I'm now on top. I straddled him and place my legs on either side of me. I push my head to the side and lean down giving him butterfly kisses along his chin. His hands griped my thighs and brought me closer to him. I giggled as I feel him squirm under my touch. I kiss his little moles on the side of his cheek and neck. My head comes down a little further so that I'm now placing kisses on his chest. My hands griped his bicep trying not to make him move.

"Sophie stop" I didn't listen to him and continued on placing his kisses on his chest. "Sophie." I sighed and looked up at him. "What?" I asked annoyed. "Someone's at the door."

"Shit, Max and Michelle are back supposed to be back today. It's probably them." He chuckled as sat up. "We'll dot just sit there, go answer the door." I giggled and stood up.

I looked for my shirt, but I couldn't find it so I jut grabbed Nathan's. I placed his Stewy Griffin top on my body and ran towards the door. I didn't even bother looking through the peephole since it was only Max and Michelle. I opened the door and let the cool air hit, but that wasn't the only thing.....

I felt like a ton of bricks had just been thrown at me. My breathe was caught and I swallowed hard. There standing in front of me was Dionne.

Now I was most defiantly shitting bricks.