Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 5

I lazily opened one eye to see the sun light shining through the side of the curtain. I hesitantly woke up to see that it was 1:37 pm. Oh crap! What time did I get home last night.

Hesitantly I dragged my feet into the bathroom to take a quick shower and cure this horrible hangover.

30 minutes later I hoped out of the shower and into a fresh set of sweatpants and tank top.

My feet were greeted by the cold tiles as I made my way into the kitchen to make a very much deserved cup of coffee. As I was waiting for the cup to finish brewing, I found my phone on the kitchen counter.

Two missed messages; Michelle & Nathan

Great what did they want.

12:32 ; Michelle- Morning lazy! :) x

To Michelle- Morning! xx

Onto the next message, why did Nathan text me?

1:05; Nathan- Good morning beautiful, I can't stop thinking about you. ;) xxx

I smiled formed on my face as I read the words beautiful. Crap! Crap! Crap! Why was I getting my self in to? He was in a relationship, why would he try anything with me.

I hesitantly replied To Nathan- Morning to you too.xx I locked my phone and went to go grab my coffee, ready to spend the rest of the day on the couch.

-----

It was currently 3:25 when I saw that Michelle had texted me.

Michelle- Soph, all of us are out to eat tonight at Per Se tonight. All of us want you too come please,please, please come.x

Part of me wanted to stay home, the other half really wanted to see Nathan. Wait I mean everyone, yea everyone else.. including Nathan.

To Michelle- Yes, I'd love to. What time should I meet you there? x

I waited momentarily before she replied.

Michelle- Well the girls and I were wondering if you could come over and get ready with us. I already sent a car so you have no other option. ;) x

Of course that was what Michelle Keegan always did.

To Michelle- If I have to ;). What time will the car be here?

Michelle- In 15 minutes, hurry. xx

Was she kidding me? She only gave me 15 minutes to put my crap together.

----

Half an hour an later, I was stood outside their penthouse waiting for someone to open the door. Seconds later it reveled to be Nathan looking very good to only be in sweatpants. The benefit of it, he was shirtless. I bit my lip while eyeing him up and down.

" You look beautiful." I blushed while he pulled me into his arms. His warm body made my own body relax into his. He held me tight, almost as if he never wanted to let me go. His hands crept to my lower back almost touching the top of my back pockets. I smiled into his neck as he gave me a kiss on my neck.

"Thank you." Nathan moved to the side to let me in through the door.

As soon as I walked into trough door, I was tackled to the ground by the one and only Kelsey Hardwick. Here's the the thing she was just wearing her bra and jeans.

"Kelsey why the hell are you only in you're bra?" I said while gently pushing her to the side. Tom walked into the door that same exact time.

" Sophie, what did I tell you about steeling my girl?" he said while helping both of us off the ground.

Nathan walked in chuckling as he saw what was happening and then walked into what I presume his room. I looked back at Tom to see him walking towards the couches.

They were all staying in one penthouse, which Michelle said had 7 bedrooms. This place was huge, once you walked in the door their was a long hallway with random "artistic" pictures. Then there it separated into two different hallways on led into all the bedrooms and the other turned into the living room kitchen and balcony area.

The living room had a long leather L shaped couch with two arm chairs next to the fire place. Above the fireplace, stood a 60' plasma tv. Next to living room stood an all white dinning room table with expensive china plates.

As I took a left after the dining room table there was a kitchen with granite counters, and a sterling silver fridge. There stood an island in the middle with random things all over it. To the right of the kitchen stood two glass doors that lead to a balcony with an outdoor bar and pool. The view of the of the city was breathtaking, all of the buildings stood high, while the honks of the cabs clearly hearable from below.

I walked my way into the living room to see Jay, Siva, Tom, and Max all seated. They all turned to see me stood there awkwardly.

Tom was the first one to speak up. " There in Michelle's room, the first door on the left." he said while nodding his head to the direction.

I awkwardly made my way into the hallway until I was suddenly pulled into a bathroom. What the hell was it with me being dragged into places now?

My gazed looked up to see Nathan locking the bathroom door. He then made his way over to me, smirking to himself.

" What do you want Nathan? " I said with annoyance trying to cover the fact that I was nervous.

" All that I want is you." that's all that it took for our lips to press against each other. His hands embraced meinto his arms while placing his hands on either side of my waist gently. My hands were placed on his chest, trying to make our bodies as close as possible.

He then whispered into my ears to 'jump'. I did exactly what he said and jumped against the door as he placed his hands firmly on my ass, my legs wrapped his waist. He gently started kissing my neck, while hitting my sweet spot. I threw my head back giving him more exposure to me. I never thought I wanted to kiss someone so badly until now.

He hesitantly pulled out out while giving me one last peck.

" Make sure to wear something beautiful tonight." he gave me one last peck before heading out.

Trust me I most defiantly was.