Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 9

Nathans P.O.V

Everything was perfect between Dionne and I and it could've of been better. That is until Sophie Leigh came into my life, the minute I laid my eyes on her I knew that she was going to cause trouble. That's exactly what she did. In 3 days I've managed to fall for her, in three days she's managed to make forget about my own girlfriend. The girl that I just made love to three hours ago and was standing next to me.

But the minute that Sophie walked in to the room, a ping of jealousy over came me. Jay was going to be able to hold her and be by her side in public while I was stuck with Dionne. Don't get me wrong Dionne was amazing but Sophie was just something else.

The way her legs looked so long made my eyes pop out of my sockets. The way her smile rose across her face while receiving all of the comments just made my heart flutter. The color made her skin look like it was glowing and her hair just perfectly lay on her shoulders. She looked amazing, scratch that she looked breathtaking.

Snapping fingers made me look away from my gaze. I looked up and saw that Dionne was trying to get my attention, I looked behind her shoulder hand saw that Sophie was in her normal clothes once again. Damn, she looked even better in those shorts.

"Nathan, come one let's go grab some lunch." I stood up while attempting to not stare at Sophie. We all made our way out the store, when Soph stopped dead in her tracks. She looked back at us while her phone pressed up against here ear. I gave her a puzzled look trying to figure out what was going on.

She hung up while turning her head to Michelle. "You guys go ahead to lunch I've got to get some dresses for Delia on the fith floor."

" Yea sure no problem. Nathan why don't you help her with the dresses." Michelle turned her gaze to me.

"Uh sure why not." Sophie ran her hands through her hair rather frustrated. Someone wasn't happen to be stuck with me.

"Bye babe, see you in a few." Dionne stood on her toes to give me a quick kiss and then she walked over to rest of the lads and walked over the door.

Sophie turned on her heels clearly annoyed. She had no reason to be mad at me, I had to keep an act with Dionne so she doesn't suspect anything. I smirked while eyeing her up and down licking my lips.

This was going to be fun.

-----

Sophies P.O.V

I didn't hate him, I was just frustrated. Every time that Nathan has any contact with Dionne my heart rips open a little bit more. My plan was to ignore him until he left, but it looks like that's not going to work anymore.

I sighed while pursing my lips together. I started walking towards the elevator and pressed the button while turning my head around to see Nathan stood in the same spot. He was eyeing me up and down while licking his lips, like I was an object.

"Nathan are you coming the elevator." He rolled his eyes while walking over to me.

"Love it's called a lift."

"No were in America therefore it's an elevator." the elevator doors open, Nathan and I got in. We were the only ones in here, perfect just perfect. I stood all the way in the back and Nathan decided to stand too close to me.

"Lift." he whispered into my ear, it sent a million chills running down my spine.

All of sudden the elevator jolted to stop and the lights started flicking. What the hell? We were in between the second and third floor. My heart started racing at the thought of being stuck. What if was going to collapse any second and we were going to die. I started getting really panicky and walked back and fourth. I wasn't ready to die, especially with Nathan.

"Sophie, stop it. It's okay well be fine." Nathan took me into his embrace, I laid my head on his chest while taking in his scent. Nathan started running his hands up and down my back attempting to soothe me. It felt good to be in his arms again, nothing ever felt as good as this.

All of a sudden we hears the intercom come on. "Hello there it's security talking to you guys it seems as though the main power for the elevator has broken down."

"Fucking hell!" Nathan called out in frustration.

"Everything has broken down and the security camera has broken down as well and this is the only time well be able to speak to you guys, it's going to take two hours to fix it, sorry for the in convince."

Only two hours, two hours I would be stuck in a 'lift' with Nathan. Why does this happen to me. I threw my purse on the other side of the elevator while sliding down the wall. Nathan sat next to me taking me into his arms, I laid my head on his shoulders and his head on my head.

"Soph, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." he started stroking my hair and then pulled my into his lap so I was facing him. I securely wrapped my legs around his torso and looked him straight into his eyes.

"Are you jealous of me and Dionne?" I groaned and threw my head back, this is the question I've been trying to ovoid.

"I'm not jealous, well just a little I...I just wish I could be with you in public."

He kissed me on my forehead while lifting my chin up to look at him. " I know me too, me too." he looked me right in the eyes, I felt lost in them like I could never find my way home. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and slowly leaned in. My breathing started getting heavy and then it happened, his lips were on my mine once again.

This kiss felt different not like the other ones were it was urgent, it was full of passion. Something that we both desperately needed. Our lips moved in sync and he pulled me tighter in to him. His lips gazed my bottom lips asking for entrance, I gladly accepted. I ran my hand through his hair and pulling him closer to me, I wanted their to be no space between us. His hands roamed the hem of my shirt before taking it off in a swift motion.

He gently my laid my back onto the floor while flinging my shorts behind me. "Your beautiful." he whispered into my ear while nibbling on him. I rolled him over so I was on top now. I pulled his shirt over his head and ran my hands all over his bare chest. I went in to kiss his collarbone. His hands were playing with the back of my bra and finally unclasping it. That only left on me in my panties and him in his jeans. He left a trail of kisses down my stomach, I squirmed under his touch. He forcefully held my hands by his side while he took off the only piece of clothing left on me. I rolled us over once again so I was on top again. I kicked of his jeans and boxers at the same time. Nathan lifted his head up and kissed me once again.

This was happening, I was going to be Nathan's. This is was what I wanted ever since I set my eyes on him for the first time. I wanted nothing else in the world to be in his touch. His hands to roam my body and leaves kisses everywhere. I wanted our bodies to be as close as possible to each other, I wanted Nathan.

I was going to have sex with Nathan Sykes in an elevator.

-----

An hour later Nathan and I laid side by side attempting to catch our breathes.

"That was..." Nathan said while catching his breathe.

"Amazing" I finished for him. He pulled me into his chest while stroking my hair.

"Do you regret what just happened Soph." he asked me while getting up to put on his clothes. I did the same as him.

"No, do you?" I said while clasping bra together. I wasn't sure what I wanted his answer to be, I just didn't want to be left heartbroken.

"No, I loved every minute of it." I pulled my shorts on my body and attempted to fix my hair.

I waited until he was done getting ready to ask him the question that I was dreading the most. "Nathan what is this?"

"Fun" he said bluntly and shrugged his shoulders.