Status: Completed. This is the sequel of The First Cut is the Deepest, so if you haven't read that story, you should read that story first then come back here for this story. =) Third and final installment is already up.

Here We Go Again

Chapter 5

The next morning, I found myself completely naked in Will's bed and alone. I looked around the room in confusion as I held the blanket around me tighter. I turned my head towards the bathroom when I heard its door open.

Will had emerged from the bathroom wearing only a pair of blue boxers and ran his fingers through his messy bed hair. He let out a yawn before he spoke up.

"You're awake," he stated.

"I am," I replied as I sat up in his bed. Will sat down on his bed and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired. And sore," I said as a blush made its way onto my face.

"I bet," he said with a wink.

"And embarrassed," I added as my blush deepened.

Will continued to grin as he spoke up. "Are you hungry?" he asked as he changed the subject.

"Starving."

"I'll cook breakfast while you brush your teeth," he said as he kissed me one more time before he got up and headed towards the kitchen.

I leaned over his bed and picked up his gray shirt off the floor and pulled it over my head. I glanced around the room for my underwear and found it strewn across the lamp on his bedside table. I blushed again as I picked it up and put it on. I didn't bother with my bra seeing as how I couldn't find it from where I was sitting. I finally climbed out of his bed and stretched before I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I left the bathroom and headed towards my bedside table to take my iron supplements. As I took them with a glass of water that was already on my bedside table, I noticed that I wasn't wearing my wristbands. I looked back over to Will's side and found them on his bedside table. I grabbed them and saw the empty condom wrapper that was right next to my wristbands. I flushed all over again. I quickly put on my wristbands and turned away. I walked towards the kitchen and sat down on a stool, waiting for Will to finish cooking breakfast. As I looked down at my wristbands, I noted why I was still wearing them. Sure, I took them off for Will yesterday while we had sex, but I still wasn't comfortable not wearing them during everyday activities. I wasn't prepared to leave them off for other people to see.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Will set down a plate of food in front of me. "Eat. Before you pass out," he said with a chuckle.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as I started to eat. He nodded and sat next to me, his own plate of food in front of him.

After we had finished our food, I offered to wash the dishes since he made breakfast. When I was just about finished with washing them, Will came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I let out a small giggle as he nestled his face into the crook of my neck and placed light kisses on my skin. I finished up with the dishes and dried my hands on a dish towel before I turned around and wrapped my arms around Will's neck, pulling him down closer to me. I let myself be kissed by him as he picked me up easily and set me down on the kitchen counter.

A shiver ran down my spine as Will lifted my shirt slightly and let his hand wander on my skin. I think we were both ready for round two. He used his fingertips to pull at the top hem of my underwear, but I pulled away and stopped him.

"Ah, ah, ah," I said with a wag of my index finger. He looked confused, so I spoke up. "Aren't we forgetting something?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Realization dawned on him and he picked me up from the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed kisses all over his face as he carried me over to his bed. He grabbed a condom from a drawer in his bedside table before we went any further.

Image


Will


I watched as Nicole did the washing-up. As she wore only my shirt and her knickers, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about last night. She had given herself completely to me and I couldn't have been happier. Not just because we had sex, but because she trusted me. She trusted me enough to take her virginity, one of the things she cherished most. She trusted me and she loved me and I honestly couldn't think of anything better than that.

As I continued to watch her, my body started to ache for her all over again. And it was starting to become too much for me to handle. I couldn't resist her right now. I wanted to have her again. So I did.

Image


I always found it so hard to describe Nicole. By society's standards, she was a fairly pretty girl with a small frame. She had plain brown eyes with the hair color to match. Overall, she was normal. Aside from her history of self-harm spanning more than five years, landing her in the hospital more times than she could count on both her hands combined, she was normal.

To me though, she was absolutely gorgeous with beautiful big brown eyes and a personality so colorful and vibrant, everyone else's paled in comparison. No matter what she wore, she was beautiful and I couldn't imagine how any man in their right mind could let go of a great girl like her. Let alone hurt a girl like her. I was so in love with her, so completely lucky to have her, and I couldn't have been happier.

Then what the bloody hell was wrong with me? I had her with me and yet, I felt so guilty. She was so amazing and I loved her so much, but I wanted to be sure. I used to think that I would only love Ann, but look where I was now. There was a beautiful naked girl sleeping in my bed next to me and it wasn't Ann. It was Nicole and I wouldn't have it any other way now. And still, I'm not even sure. I'm not sure if she really is the one. I had gotten together with Nicole so soon after breaking up with Ann, because I loved her. I really did, but is this really real? Maybe I still loved Ann too? I sure did have some leftover feelings for her. I didn't want to be in a relationship with Nicole if I still had feelings for my ex. I couldn't do that to Nicole or Ann, or even myself. I wanted to sort out all my feelings and the only logical thing I thought I could do was to spend some time away from Nicole for a while, to work everything out. And maybe, getting back together with Ann would help with this.

Image


Nicole


Night time had rolled around quicker than I thought it would have. I guess it was because Will and I were too busy to notice how fast the day went on.

And for once in a long time, I slept in my own bed. Will and I had agreed that if I stayed in his bed tonight, we wouldn't go to sleep. That was understandable. So after we had both gotten ready for bed, I crawled into my own bed and fell asleep.

Image


Will was barely in the room the next day. He said he was getting tired of being cooped up in the room all day, so he said he would stroll around the area a bit. I would have offered to go with him, but he also said he might stop by his house to see his parents since they just came back from their vacation. I was not up for that just yet. So I let him go have his alone time while I caught up with Marissa in the PJY room.

Marissa and I talked for a bit about what our plans of the year for the PJY club would be. Since some of the members had graduated, we had some openings. And since our head photographer had also graduated, that spot was open. So Marissa offered me that spot. I, of course, took it, because it was a great opportunity for more of my photos to be in the yearbook and a good thing to put on my college application.

So after talking a bit more about my new position in the club, I left, telling her I would stop by again soon. When I got into the elevator at my dorm building, Chris was already in there.

"Oh, hey," I said as I gave him a quick hug.

"I was actually just going to see you," he said as he pulled away from me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "I was coming up to tell you who I just saw."

"And who was that?"

"Jason," he replied. I let a look of disgust cross my face.

"That prick is still here?" I asked as we left the elevator and walked to my room.

"Yeah. I overheard him talking to some blokes. Apparently, he's staying for his final year of school."

"Lame," I said as I opened the door to my room. Chris followed behind me as we entered my room. "What about that bitch he calls a girlfriend?"

"I think I overheard him say that they broke up."

"Again? I'm not surprised." I couldn't stop the roll of my eyes.

"Yup, so she went back to America, I think."

"That's some good news. Too bad Jason is still here though."

"At least he hasn't bugged you since you got together with Will."

"True. Want something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine," he replied as he sat on my bed. "So what have you been up to since I last saw you?" I couldn't stop the blush that ran across my cheeks.

"Just... stuff," I replied awkwardly.

"Stuff?" he asked.

"Yeah, stuff."

"Uh-huh," he said in disbelief. Chris looked around the room and at that moment, I remembered that Will had once again left an empty condom wrapper on his bedside table. I hoped Chris didn't notice it, but I knew he did when he spoke up.

"What's that?" he asked.

"What's what?" I asked stupidly.

"That," he said as he pointed to Will's bedside table.

"Uh," I said as I walked towards it. "Oh, nothing," I said as I picked it up and crumpled it in my hand. Chris continued to stare at me in disbelief, but didn't bother to question it any further. "Anyway," I said as I tried to change the subject. "How's Hayley?"

"She's good. Though she caught a bit of a cold when we went out last night."

"Oh, that sucks. I hope she feels better."

"Yeah, she should be fine with a bit of medicine and rest."

"Have you been taking care of her?"

"Yeah, I have. I just came here, because she's resting right now and to tell you about Jason."

"Cool, cool," I said with a nod as I tossed the empty wrapper into the trash can next to my bedside table. I flopped onto my bed and grabbed my laptop. Chris leaned back on his forearms and looked up at me.

"You had sex with Will, didn't you?" he asked bluntly. I choked on my own saliva. When I finally managed to breath properly again, I blushed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I laughed awkwardly and avoided eye contact with him.

"You did, didn't you?" he asked as he sat up.

"Uh... No," I said as I continued to look at my computer screen. "Why would you say that?"

"I don't know. You just have this certain... glow to you now."

"What? Glow?" I said as I looked up and felt my cheeks.

"Yeah, glow. Plus, I'm pretty positive that was an empty rubber wrapper on Will's bedside table. And don't try to tell me otherwise, because I know what a rubber wrapper looks like." I stared at him for a good five seconds or so before I replied.

"Alright, yeah, I did," I finally admitted. "Happy?"

"In a really weird way, yeah, I kind of am. I figured you'd wait a bit longer though."

"I thought so too. But... I don't know. It happened. I really, really love Will and I can't imagine myself with anyone else but him. He's a great guy and he treats me so well." Chris gave me a look so I spoke again. "You know what I mean. Yeah, he teases me a lot, but he really cares for me. And I was ready, so... I gave it to him."

"Well, congrats. You're a woman now," he said as he patted my head. I rolled my eyes at him before I replied.

"Sure," I said as I focused back onto my laptop.

"Since we're speaking of Will, where is he anyway?"

"He's out," I said simply.

"And why aren't you with him?"

"He said he was gonna stop by and see his parents later."

"Oh, right. Gotcha." I nodded at him. He spent about a good half hour in my room, just hanging out, until his phone rang. He glanced at the caller ID before he picked it up. "Hello?" Chris said before he mouthed Hayley's name to me. I nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I went see Nicole for a bit. How are you feeling?" As he waited for a response, he tapped his fingers against his leg. "That's good. I'm gonna head back over to you now. Do you want me to get you anything on my way there?" He stood up from my bed and gave me a quick hug before he mouthed bye to me. When he hugged me, I could faintly hear Hayley ask Chris to bring her some soup. "Got it. No problem. See you in a bit," he finished as he walked across the room and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been almost two weeks since my last update, but here's the next chapter since I was able to go online today. This will be my last update for a bit, because Comic-Con is on Wednesday and I'm gonna be pretty busy for the rest of the month and a few days of next month. Hopefully though, I can update after Comic-Con if I can get access to internet.
Anyway, comment, subscribe, and recommend! =]