Physical Therapy

Chapter Thirty

I sat in his hotel room for what seemed like an eternity, waiting for him, checking the clock. Colt and I had to leave early the next day, and the longer it took him to come back, the less time we had to…talk.

Again, I had to keep refocusing myself on that, we had to talk before anything. But my mind kept going back to what my body wanted, seeing him in the ring, sweaty, muscles pulsing, the wild look on his face, it all turned me on. Just sitting on his bed, the room smells like him, it all makes my body feel completely alive.

I heard the beep of the door lock, and he was in before I could even look up. I stood up and met him in the hallway.

“Hi.” He says lowly, we stand only a few inches apart, he lowers his head so that we can make eye contact.

“Hi.” I say back, smiling slightly.

I run a hand up his arm, his eyes following my hands, as it runs over his muscles through his t-shirt and up around his neck. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him lightly, drawing his attention back to me. He wraps a hand around my wait and pulls me into him, deepening our kiss. I run my hands through his still damp hair and pull it slightly, pulling him further into the kiss, my body completely pressed against his, his arm holding me up entirely. His other hand traces down my back, drawing circles down my spine, making all the little hairs on my body stand on edge. I pull away slightly, glancing up and looking him in the eyes.

“Jon, we need to talk.” I barely get it out, my body betraying me, wanting me to further the kiss.

“So talk.” He whispers into my ear, still holding me completely, my feet barely touching the floor.

“I forgive you,” I whisper into the crook of the neck, where I have my head resting. I can feel his smile form against my ear. “I won’t forget though, and I don’t think I have full healed from it, but I forgive you.”

He released me from his hold, keeping a hand on each of my hips. Staring so deep into my eyes, I swear he could see my brain through them.

“Thank you.” He whispered, a small smile again creeping across his face, he bites his lips playfully, “So…”

“So we talked.” And I pulled him back into the kiss, surprising him completely. I back up to the bed and sit down on the edge, staring up at him.

“Are you sure?” He asks, tilting his head, I know he wants this, I can feel it in his body, in his kiss, but I know he doesn’t want to hurt whatever we have going on.

I nod my head yes and run both of my hands down his arms, looking back up at him.

“I love that shirt on you.”

“Yeah? Me too, except it’s going to look even better on the floor.” He runs his hands over the same spot on my hips, inching them up further under the shirt, and back down again, grabbing the hem and pulling the shirt over my head.

“Careful around the nose.” He says as I try to wiggle out of the shirt. He tosses the shirt aside and breaks eye contact, tracing a finger around my bra. “You are so beautiful.”

I smile slightly and pull him down by his shirt, reconnecting by our lips again. I run my hands up under his shirt, rubbing my hands up and down his abs, he grabs his shirt and throws it over his head onto the floor behind him. I scoot back on the bed and throw him a playful smile, raising an eyebrow in challenge to him. I unbutton my jeans, and lower the fly, meeting his eyes again, sliding them off of me and kicking them off of the bed. Lying there in nothing by my black lace bra and matching thong.

He quickly undid his jeans and let them fall onto the floor, crawling onto the bed, hovering over me, waiting for my signal that I want him to go on. I nod slightly and raise my head to meet his, our lips touching ever so slightly before passion takes over. Our kisses deepen and his hands run all over my body, teasing me with his touch before he takes off my bra, massaging my breasts in his hands, tweaking my nipples ever so slightly. My body is on fire and the simplest touch sends me over the edge as I moan into his mouth.

“So eager.” He mumbles into my mouth before running a hand between my legs, again, teasing me over my thong before slipping a finger, then two, into me, making me moan into his mouth.

“Now, please, now.” I beg into his mouth, he breaks away and stars kissing my neck, I feel his smile against my skin, and feel him take both hands and pull my thong down.

“Now?” He asks, his voice full of taunting.

“Now, do it now.” And in one quick movement, he fills me up. It feels so right, so perfect right in this moment.

------------------

I wake up in the morning to my phone buzzing beside me to let me know it was time to get up, I roll over and see Jon laying beside me, sleeping soundly.

I run my hand through his hair, gently stroking his cheek. Debating with myself if I should wake him up, or continue to let him sleep. I slip out of bed and get dressed silently in the bathroom, and then a pair of arms slips around me.

“Why did my bed warmer leave?” He whines into my ear, placing a kiss on my temple.

“Because I have to get home, Jon.” He frowns into the mirror, and I frown back.

“And I have to go Vegas for two days.” I turn around, facing him, his arms wrapped around my back, and I notice he is still naked.

“How about in two days, you come to Chicago?” I place a kiss on his chest and look up at him, with a pleading look. We didn’t get to talk really, and we need to.

“Is that even a question? Of course.” I ran my hands up and down his chest, teasing him with my touch, inching down his abs. “I can’t wait until you’re back on the road with me, even if it’s taking care of someone else.” I didn’t want to think about that right now, so I continued lowering my hands as I did so.

“You’re wicked.” He whispered, running his hands up my back and under my shirt. Then there was a knock at the door, Jon rolled his head back and groaned in frustration.

“Fucking Colt.” We said simultaneously. He moves towards the door but I put a hand on his chest, “You have no pants on, go get dressed.” I slip him a wink as I sneak out of the bathroom.

Saying good bye was harder then I anticipated, in just a few short hours I had gotten reacquainted with him, all of those feelings I thought were gone, were back, and were stronger then ever.

“See you Saturday morning, princess.”

“Already counting down the hours, bub.”

-----------------

The days flew by and before I knew it, it was Friday and I was at O’Hare, picking Phil and AJ up from their honeymoon.

“Jesus, you two are tan as hell.” Phil sits in the front next to me, AJ sits in the back. They each other nervously, silently arguing with each other. “Okay, what the fuck is wrong with you two?”

“AJ, you tell her.”

“No you do it, do it Phil!” AJ demands, for being newlyweds, they already have the marital arguing figured out pretty well.

“We wanted to tell you before it hits Twitter, because I have a big mouth.”

“What is going on you two?” They were talking in such general details that it made me nervous.

“We are having a baby!” AJ all about shouted in glee from the backseat.

“YOU’RE WHAT?!” I couldn’t contain my excitement, I loved them both so much and knew they would be great parents.

“Yeah, we are going to be somebody’s parents! And we were going to keep it a secret longer but Phil has a giant ass mouth and said on the plane, and of course someone recognized him so we figure…”

“We figure we have like a few hours before it’s all over Twitter and shit, so I had to let you know ahead of time. Because you’re going to be an aunt and the person who takes the kid if something tragic every happened to us, if you would want?”

I teared up, just thinking about them having a baby, giving me a family, giving me someone who would look up to me.

“You guys are seriously the best. Of course I would, I love you both.” I grabbed Phil’s hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

Right then, I realized, I couldn’t go back to the WWE. I had to stay with my family, but I had no idea how that would affect Jon and I. How he would take that, how I could even tell him that. Were things ever going to be easy for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thirty! I can't believe I hit thirty already!