Status: New Story! More chapters to come! Feel free to comment!

Howl

As Sandra lay on the side of the road, her crumpled body beneath her, her mind started to wonder before slipping into unconsciousness. Would she see her family again? Did she even want to see them again?

It wasn't until Sandra woke up that her real nightmare began. The first thing she saw were eyes, large green wolf eyes that she would later find that they belong to man named Axel. She was his responsibility for the rest of her suddenly prolonged life. But will something deeper develop between the two of them?

She would later come to find that she was not only bitten and now can turn into a werewolf whenever she liked, but she was now a part of The Pack, an ancient group of werewolves that reign supreme over the others. She was also one of the few female werewolves in the northern hemisphere, making her the target of multiple rogue groups of mutts.
  1. The Beginning
    Sandra's transition from being a normal teenager wanting a boyfriend and a car to being an elite member in an ancient werewolf pack.
  2. The Awakening
    Sandra must adjust to living with her new family- that just happens to include four testosterone ridden werewolves.
  3. Lust At First Sight
    Sanda must come to terms with the fact that Axel is her mate FOR LIFE, but can she forgive him for turning her into a werewolf?
  4. Your Wish Is My Command
    Sandra learns of what her place is supposed to be in the pack. Axel shows Sandra how she feels.
  5. The Basics
    Sandra and Axel's relationship starts to grow while he teaches her the basics of being a werewolf, but will she finally accept him as her mate or push him away?