Status: New Story! More chapters to come! Feel free to comment!

Howl

The Awakening

I woke up in a daze, hearing multiple voices around me. I was laying on something soft, definitely not the cold and muddy ground where I passed out. I tried to move my arm to lay it on my stomach, but only succeeded in finding out how much my shoulder hurt. I must have moved though because the voices seemed to stop and I could feel eyes on me.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw two green ones staring right back at me. His face was at the same height as mine and he was a bit too close for my comfort and I flinched backwards. I could see the hurt in this guys eyes and for some reason I felt bad that I made him feel that way. Another man came into my line of sight and helped me sit up right on the bed.

"My name is James, do you know what your name is?" he said to me. I just stared at him.

"Well you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to just yet. We found you on the side of the road all beaten up and bleeding. You had passed out so we brought you back here and fixed what we could, but you're going to be in pain for awhile. This is Stone House, it's been in my family for generations." James said.

He walked out of the room and the other three stood around the bed.

"I'm Jack. I'm the youngest here and I think you'll fit right in." he said smiling, "This is Charlie, he lives here too."

The other guy who was there didn't say anything and just left the room.

"That's Axel, he's....been stressed lately." Jack said as he and Charlie left.

For some reason I could hear them talking in the other room. I tried to get up, but failed miserably. So i decided scooting closer to the other side of the bed would work just the same.

"What are we going to do with her?" Charlie said.

"She has to stay here, there's no other choice after what Axel did and we can't just let her loose on the world. She could be a danger to us and other people." James said.

"We'll have to do something soon. There's a full moon tonight and she won't be able to control herself." Axel said.

Then it's decided we'll have to tell her and then take her out to the circle tonight." James said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

They treated me extremely well the rest of the day. Coming into the room every once and awhile to bring me food or just sit with me. All of them except for Axel. What's his deal? What did I ever do to him? Wait why do I care? Yeah that's right, I shouldn't care and I won't.

After a few hours had passed and the sun was setting, the house got extremely quiet. I was sitting in the bed, watching the sun go down when Axel came into the room and closed the door. I stared at him.

He walked over to the side of the bed and pulled his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare at him, he was ripped and incredibly tan. He starts to walk towards me.

"Whoa buddy. What do you think you're doing?" I asked him, scooting to the other side of the bed.

"I need to show you something." he said.

"Do you need to do that half naked?" I asked, blushing.

"Yes. Now sit still and let me show you." he said.

Oh goodness, what does he want from me? I've never had a boyfriend. What if he wants that from me? I don't think I can do that. Where is everyone else?

"I had to do something when we found you out in the woods, I know it isn't anything you've chosen, but it saved your life." He said sitting down next to me and grabbing my arm.

He shows me two crescent shaped scares on my arm. That's funny I've never seen those before. They totally weren't there before.

He looked me straight in the eye and held up his hand. It slowly started transforming into something different. His fingers elongated and his finger nails became claws. He skin slowly became covered with reddish brown fur. It slowly started to migrate and cover his shoulder and then to half of his chest.

"You're a werewolf." he said still looking at me.

I didn't know what else to do. I ran, pushed past the people crowded on the other side of the door and ran out of the house. The sun had already gone down and the clouds were covering the moonlight. I ran into the dense forest surrounding the house. I couldn't see where I was going, I just know I needed to run. It had seemed like I ran forever until I was approaching the forest line.

"No! Wait!" a voice behind me said.

It was too late, I ran into the clearing with the moonlight hitting me right in the face. I immediately dropped to the ground in pain. My vision started to blur and I heard this cracking noise. I didn't know it at the time, but it was the sound of every single on in my body breaking and then growing at the same time. My shoulders expanded and snow white fur covered my entire body. My mouth elongated, turning into a snout complete with sharp teeth. The transformation was complete. I turned around to see Axel standing behind me with his arms out stretched. I turned around and threw my head upwards towards the sky, howling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy! Comment if you have any suggestions or want the story to go in a certain direction! =)