One Love

Blake

"Please tell me you are not going to school dressed in that!"

I looked up at my sister with the best unamused face I could muster up. She giggled and turned back to the bathroom mirror to continue applying her eyeliner. I grabbed my toothbrush from the cup and used my hip to bump her out of the way so I could get to the toothpaste. The force of my body hitting her caused her to mess up her makeup. She pushed me out of the doorway, cursing the entire time. I tried to get back in, but she slammed the door.

"Come on, Kelly! I need to brush my teeth!" She opened the door only to flip me the bird. "I have to leave for school in ten minutes!"

"Yeah, right!" she yelled through the door, "Since when have you made it to school in time?" I laughed. She did have a point. School was something I always loved in middle school. It was something I was great at and it really made my mother proud. I loved making her proud because it was the only time she was happy. Since my dad ditched out on us when I was five, she never dated. She devoted all of her time to Kelly and me. So, I used to always do whatever I could to bring a smile to her face.

Then I came out as gay freshman year and everything changed. My mom, being a strong Christian, wasn't happy about it. She tried to send me out on blind dates with the daughters of her coworkers, but it never worked. Once she started worrying about making me straight, she seemed to forget how proud she was of me and my schoolwork. After that, it all just seemed pointless. I couldn't change who I was and nobody was going to praise me for doing great in school, then what was the point in even trying?

It was soon after I stopped trying in school that I figured out there were other people out there that I could make proud of me. Every weekend I used to go out to parties and find guys to hook up with. Needless to say, they were impressed by my skills in the sack. After a little while, I gained more fans, so to speak, and now making strange men proud of me is sort of like a day job. And most nights.

***

Before I made my way to school to meet with Audio, I had an appointment with one of my oldest "buddies", Tyler. I sprayed some cologne on myself before making my way to his door. Tyler opened the door before I was even able to knock on it. He lead me into his place and we stood in the kitchen for a few moments while he finished putting dishes away. He was dressed in nothing but blue cotton boxers and white socks.

"Do you want to make something to eat? Watch a movie?" he asked.

"Uh, no thanks. I have to be somewhere afterwards. Kinda in a hurry," I replied.

"What, to meet Audio?" he scoffed.

"I thought I told you never to speak of Audio," I half yelled. "He has nothing to do with you, and never will. Do you want to do this or not? I can leave right now."

He rolled his eyes and started walking towards his bedroom without saying another word.

Once we reached his room, we got right to it. Or rather, I got right to it since he had just pissed me off. I kissed him hard while stripping my clothing off. He removed his boxers himself and caressed my member in his hands until it was erect. Once we were both hot and ready I did what I always did with my lovers.

Impress.

After Tyler and I finished doing the deed, I wasted no time getting dressed and headed straight to school. I was a little behind schedule, so I skipped my locker and headed straight for the cafeteria doors. I leaded my back against the wall with one foot propped up against the wall as well and waited there for Audio like I did every day. The bell rang and a few seconds later I saw Audio walking down the hallway. I shot him my perfect smile, but all he could do was hug me.

"Bad day already?" I hugged him back.

But he didn't want to talk. So we just hugged.