Scissors & Pens

Sleepover

The taxi dropped the couple off outside of a luxurious hotel with a revolving door, Alaska swayed into Austin looking up at the towering structure. Austin's hotel looked nicer than hers. Austin pressed the elevator button waiting for it to ding he looked down to Alaska. He noticed how happy she looked, it gave him a sense of bliss inside.

"Austin," the alcohol flooding her system gave Alaska false confidence, "am I really your girlfriend?"

"Mhmm," he grinned leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"You never asked though," she giggled, by now giggles were inevitable. All she could do was giggle, sway while she walked, and smiled.

"Oh? I didn't, did I?" a smirk crawled across Austin's face.

As they made it to Austin's room on the fifteenth floor Alaska sighed with relief, she wanted to get out of her fancy clothes and sit down, take another shot even. She slipped off her shoes by where Austin's black Vans sat and plopped herself on the bed.

"Fuck! I don't have clothes here," Alaska mumbled into the pillows.

"Here baby," Austin handed her one of his tank tops and some basketball shorts. Alaska's eyes looked up to see Austin with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Thank you," she giggled, "turn around and close your eyes."

Austin shook his head letting out a laugh as he turned around and covered his eyes with his hands. The room so quiet you could hear the fluffy dress hit the floor. Austin peeked through his fingers at the mirror in front of him.

"Damn, you're beautiful," he breathed loud enough for her to hear. She was about to say something when Austin stopped her, "you didn't say no peeking!"

Alaska noticed the mirror and his eyes peeking between his fingers, she looked right at him as she unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Austin's eyes traveled to her chest, pierced nipples, nipples tattooed into hearts, and surface anchors pierced between her perky boobs. A large diamond sat at the bottom, a medium in the center, and a smaller one at the top. Alaska bit her lip at Austin, she could practically see him drooling. She slipped on his long tank top that had the arms cut out super low, you could see the sides of her boobs along with her rib cage tattoos.

She kept her cheeky underwear on, black lace with teal accents, a special surprise in the crotch for whoever got lucky enough to venture there.

"Babe, do these undies made my butt look big?" Alaska pouted, turning around to show Austin her, as her friends would say "ghetto bubble butt" because if she could twerk she could put most people to shame. Looking over her shoulder she saw Austin biting his lip, now was the time for a show, she just hoped her drunken state could pull it off. Alaska bent over to pick up her dress and bra, standing in such a way you could see the opening in her panties, they were on sale at the lingerie store, you didn't even have to take your panties off for sex these days.

"Holy fuck," Austin breathed, "it's fucking perfect. Fuck. Goddamn I can't even handle you right now."

"Let's take a picture," Alaska giggled, "get in your undies."

Alaska stepped closer to him, her fingers traced the bottom of his tight jeans, a bulge seemed to be making an appearance at the crotch of his pants, she undid the button and pulled them down, he helped get them off. She unbuttoned the expensive button up shirt that lay on his beautiful torso. Alaska skipped over to the full length mirror by the door and flipped the light on. Austin made his way over to the mirror, he wrapped his long arms around her waist and brushed her hair over her shoulder kissing her neck.

"I am the luckiest guy in the history of the world," he murmured kissing her shoulder. Alaska felt special, someone as amazing as Austin was happy to have her, right now she didn't care about anything else.

Austin unlocked his phone, as did she, they put on their cameras to take pictures. Alaska looked up into the mirror, they looked good together.

"We look amazing together," she put her hand over her mouth a bit shocked. "You always look amazing, but with me, I just... wow."

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on," Austin squeezed her.

They took pictures in their pajamas together, Austin decided to take it up a notch, his hand traveled to the hem of the tank top she had on. His tattooed hands lifted it to show off some hidden tattoos on her body, like the lettering at the top of her thighs. He revealed her underwear to the camera, just the side and a bit of what covered her crotch. Alaska bit her lip to try and look sexy as they snapped more pictures, she could feel Austin growing harder against her. She turned around to kiss him, he grabbed her ass and snapped another picture. She kissed him again, harder, more passion than the last.

"Let's do another shot," Alaska winked at Austin, he made his way to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle out of it to pour them a drink. Alaska edited some of her pictures and began to post them, Austin handed her a drink and looked at his phone to do whatever he needed to do and post them.

Refreshing her Instagram page, she was flooded with likes and followers from Austin's account, also seeing Austin's pictures of her ass and the one of her undies showing in the front.

"Fuck these people calling you a slut," Austin growled sipping on his whiskey.

"I'm not a slut," Alaska laughed, "I like the way I look, I like you, and I've only slept with one guy."

Austin tilted his head to the side and eyed her, "Really?"

"Yeah," Alaska sighed taking a drink. "I've had a lot of guys want me, but I didn't want them."

"I'm shocked, but not in like a way where I thought you sleep around, just like, you seem like you'd have an awesome sex life. I'm fucking this up so bad," Austin chuckled before downing the rest of his drink.

"You're fine baby," she smiled, relieving Austin of how stupid he felt. "A lot of people thought that, the guy I slept with didn't even believe me. I have a lot of fun with my right hand."

"I'm gonna make sure you have a lot of fun with me," Austin's voice dropped into a more sexy an seductive tone. She felt electricity run through her body. She loved this.

She looked down at the photos on Instagram hoping she would be good enough for him, also to try and hide the ridiculous smile on her face, and the blush peeking through her makeup.

Austin reached for the bottle, pouring himself another drink and adding more to Alaska's. She was looking through the comments on his picture, tons of girls were jealous of her. She actually enjoyed that, but more importantly she enjoyed Austin. She had actual feelings brewing inside of her for him. She hoped he felt the same way.

"I wish I could look at you forever," Austin broke the silence, "You have power over me Alaska, I don't want to admit it, but I'm drunk so fuck it."

"I'll fuck you," Alaska blurted still looking at the picture. Her eyes widened after she realized how honest she was being.

"I'll fuck you more," Austin smirked playfully.

"Not as much as I'll fuck you," Alaska winked at him, batting her eyelashes at him.

Austin got up to look through his suitcase, "we don't have any condoms, fuck."

"We should go get some! And Chinese food!" Alaska jumped up excited, "or ice cream!"

"Oh Alaska, my baby, I think I love you already," Austin chuckled grabbing some shorts and another shirt out of his suitcase. Alaska was slightly taken back, surely he didn't mean he really loved her. They'd been together for just today. She told herself not to dwell on it.

"Aus, can I have a hoodie, I don't want my boobs out," she giggled. Austin tossed her a comfy pullover, she slipped it over the tank top, and slid his shorts on. "I am the biggest fashion star in the world."

Austin looked her over with a smile, the shorts went past her knees, and the hoodie was too big for her because of the height difference, she looked cute. "You look so cute, so fucking cute, so fucking mine."

"Stop," she giggled, "You're making me feel all special and have feelings!"

"If you're gonna be with me, you're gonna be treated like a princess so," Austin emphasized the 'so', "deal with it."

"I've only been with you for a day and I'm happier than I've ever been," Alaska smiled looking down at her feet, "almost as happy as when I adopted my cat."

As they got to the street Austin remembered there was a 24 hour store a block away, he held Alaska's hand tightly. Alaska's thoughts drifted off in the blissful silence. She could see herself falling in love with Austin, she was once the type of girl who fell in love easily, but being stabbed in the back by her boyfriends of previous time. She only hoped Austin was different, so far he seemed that way.

As they entered the store, a goth girl sat behind the counter, she had nice makeup and jet black hair. Alaska went to the freezer section to pick out some ice cream, she chose cherry vanilla, her favorite.

"Alaska," Austin sang from a few aisles over, "what condoms do you like inside of you."

Her eyes widened, he didn't just do that. She glanced over at the cashier who was laughing hysterically. Alaska was almost to the point of completely wasted, so in turn she just let it go. "Who cares? You live once so enjoy it," she thought to herself as she walked over to him.

"The ones that feel like nothing is there," she giggled. "Do you like this ice cream?"

"Mhmm," he licked his lips, "especially with an Alaska on top."

As they approached the counter, Austin picked up a bottle of wine. In America the cost would be converted to around forty dollars. The cashier looked up from her music magazine, Oliver was on the cover.

"Oh my god," her British accent heavy, "You're Alaska Gray!"

"Yes," Alaska laughed, "in the flesh!"

"I wish I could have partied with you tonight, you looked amazing! I learn so much from you!"

"Thank you sweetheart, that means so much to me," there was a slight slur in her voice, "sorry, I'm a little drunk, but your support means the world to me."

The cashier asked for a picture, Alaska agreed and took a selfie with her. The girl was so excited to meet her, and it made Alaska feel good about her work.

They made their way back to the room, Alaska already digging into her tub of ice cream, Austin kept begging for bites. Setting down the ice cream on the desk in the room she slipped off her shoes, shorts, and jacket Austin supplied her with.

"You're amazing," Alaska sighed looking at Austin, "perfect."

"You're better," Austin grinned, "I'm surprised you like me."

Austin fell back onto the bed, Alaska went over and straddled him. She leaned down to kiss him, quickly his hands grabbed her ass as Austin kissed back. Tongues fought each other, Alaska's body became warm, Austin was quickly turning her on. He flipped her over, hovering over her he peeled off the shirt she was wearing.

"You're so sexy in my clothes," he breathed. Austin kissed her neck following down to her chest. One hand on one breast, his mouth on her other nipple sucking and lighting biting around her jewelry. Alaska let out a soft moan. "You're fucking sexy when you moan," Austin spoke before kissing her other nipple giving it equal attention.

She never had good foreplay before now. Austin continued to kiss down the stomach. His fingers delicately peeled her underwear off. Austin spread her legs open wide, impressed at how flexible she was. He used his left hand to spread her lips, not the ones at her mouth, so his tongue could get straight to her clit. Alaska jerked slightly as his tongue first flicked her clit, she moaned as he held down her legs to keep her still, her body began to calm as he continued. The sensation rolling through her body was unlike any she ever felt before. Her perfectly manicured hand reached down to tangle his hair between her fingers as she moaned uncontrollably.

Austin slid two fingers into her, the tightness he felt around his fingers made him stop licking. "Fuck," he breathed, "You taste so fucking good and fuck, you're tight."

That made Alaska feel good, just the words. She wondered if he had ever felt anything that tight before.

"I've never fucked someone so tight and tasty," he licked his lips before going back down, question answered. She wanted it to be more than just fucking, but she didn't let that get to her.

Austin brought her quickly to climax, her walls clenching around his fingers, he body shaking. Austin made his way back up to her mouth kissing her, she could taste herself and it turned her on more. Alaska panted heavily underneath him, he kissed her neck and left little bites along her neck and collarbone.

"I've never felt that good," she moaned lightly as Austin kissed her favorite spot. "Fuck me, please."

Austin rolled off of her to grab the twelve pack of condoms off the night stand. Alaska quickly took her chance to please him, she pulled down his boxers, his erection popped out. Her jaw dropped looking at his dick.

"It's... it's..." she stuttered, "huge."

Austin had not only thick girth, but at least nine inches. She was concerned if it would even fit, her last partner didn't have the biggest cock or know how to use it very well, but she knew Austin had tricks up his sleeve. Quickly, Alaska took the tip in her mouth and began to suck, going down as far as she could, even though she knew how to deep throat it almost seemed impossible to fully fit that. Looking up Austin had his head thrown back letting out a soft moan, he looked down into Alaska's icy blue eyes.

"Beautiful blowjob eyes," he breathed as she let her teeth lightly grace his shaft. "I cant take it anymore."

Austin pushed her over onto her back, quickly ripping open a foil packet and unrolling the condom onto himself he pounced on her giving her a rough kiss.

"Since you're practically a virgin, I'll go easy on you baby, this time." His voice was in a low growl, lust filled his dark eyes. He sat back and picked up one of her legs pushing it close to her face as he leaned back closer. He slid the tip in slowly, underneath him Alaska winced in pain. "I'm so sorry baby girl," he murmured kissing her forehead. He slid in further, stretching her as he went. A moan escaped his lips at the tightness of her. He still hadn't gotten fully inside her.

Alaska looked up at him biting her lip, she looked so innocent to him. Alaska felt him press against the end of her walls and press harder, she felt like she would break in half, and she wasn't sure if he was even all the way inside yet. he slowly pulled himself out, thrusting in slower. She went to reach down to rub her clit to help ease the pain. Austin lightly slapped her hand, balancing himself on her leg and one hand he used his free one to reach down and rub her.

The pain quickly subsided with Austin's touch. He began to thrust harder and rub her faster, he kissed her passionately.

"Oh fuck Alaska, you're so fucking wet and tight," he moaned thrusting faster.

"Goddamn it Austin," she breathed, "you're so big and it feels so... oh fuck... I'm gonna come."

Austin picked up his pace until he felt her reach her climax, her walls tightening around her.

"Austin," she nearly screamed, he kept going. It seemed to her Austin could last forever. He kept going, changing different paces bringing her to another orgasm, followed quickly by another. Alaska hadn't felt so much ecstasy in her life.

Austin began to thrust hard and deep, and quite quickly. "Alaska," he panted, "I'm almost there."

After multiple fast and hard thrusts Austin bit his lip, "fuck! Alaska!"

She felt him twitch as he finished and she finished again with him digging her nails into his perfectly tanned back, he rode out his orgasm with a few thrusts. He let her leg down, which now felt sore, in fact everything from the waist down was sore, even her toes from each of the four toe curling orgasms he had given her.

Austin lay on top of her propping himself up on one elbow, he played with her hair and simply admired her face. A goofy pleasure filled smile sat on his face, Alaska took in his features. The cute stubble peeking out above his perfectly shaped lips and chin, the way the lamp beside them made his nose ring shine, they softness in his eyes as he looked at her. She felt strongly for him, which began to worry her, but the new Alaska went with the punches.

"I'm falling for you," Austin flashed his pearly whites at her as he twirled a long lock of bright red hair. "Alaska, will you be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of update, I've been really busy with getting ready to go to cosmetology school and my grandparents being sick!