Scissors & Pens

Pictures

Alaska finally had time to herself, as she began walking towards her hotel her phone began to ring, Austin.

"Hey boo boo," Austin's familiar voice flooded her ears, only in a more sassy tone this time.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Alaska responded lighting up a cigarette. She continued walking until a store caught her eye.

"Nothing, seeing what you were doing. I was going to come find you, but I thought that might be weird," Austin chuckled, she loved his laugh.

"I'm gonna stop at this drugstore and look at makeup if you want to come down here, it's by your hotel."

"Be there in five, I've got shaving cream on my shirt so when I change I'll be there," she could feel Austin smiling as he spoke, she felt she made him feel the way he made her feel.

After saying goodbye Alaska bounced into the store carrying all her tools, her case wheeled behind her as she found the makeup area. Brands only sold in the UK had many products she wanted to try, luckily she brought savings and picked up a basket at the front of the store. A line of matte lipsticks caught her attention, she reached for a pin up red, a mauve, baby pink, and nude. Making her way further down the aisle some face palettes had caught her eye, as if she needed more blushes and bronzers, she was going to treat herself. Alaska bent down to look at the bottom row of products where some eyeshadows were tucked away.

"Do you think this is my color?" Alaska looked over to see Austin holding up the ugliest green lipstick she had ever seen.

"Oh my god," she giggled, "hell no."

"I thought it was, maybe I should just leave the beauty stuff up to you."

Alaska nodded, grabbing a few eyeshadows and standing up. She reached out and hugged Austin's toned frame, he kissed her softly and smiled.

"I'm probably gonna be a while," Alaska sighed, "I take forever to look at makeup."

"I don't mind baby girl," Austin smiled wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "maybe I can help.'

"If you hold up another ugly lipstick I will leave you here," Alaska nudged his side.

Alaska spent about twenty minutes looking at products and tossing them in her shopping cart, as they headed for checkout Austin grabbed a couple bars of chocolate. Alaska raised a brow at him, he responded by telling her how much chocolate here was some of his favorite. As the cashier rang up her items she told Austin she would get his chocolate for him, the boy behind the counter rang up all the items and Austin stepped around her swiftly pulling out his debit card and handing it to the cashier.

"Austin!" Alaska protested looking at him with wide eyes, "I had it."

"Hush," he laughed, "I like to buy you things."

He helped carry all the things back to her hotel, as soon as they got to her room Austin broke out a chocolate bar. Alaska shook her head, he was adorable even when shoving chocolate in his mouth. She sat down on the bed and began opening her new goodies and inspecting them. Austin watched her as he ate, she looked thrilled opening everything and making swatches on her arm of the colors.

"You're like a kid on Christmas," he smiled looking at her arm and back up at her, "it's adorable."

"Shhh," Alaska looked away blushing.

"You can't make me be quiet," Austin sassed, "I'll start singing you the song of my people."

"Okay, okay," she laughed in defeat. "I'm adorable or whatever."

***

Austin began packing up his belongings, along with Alaska's since she had brought everything over from her hotel room. They would be flying back to America soon. Alaska sprawled out on the bed looking through her phone. Things between her and Austin couldn't be better, she felt like a princess.

"I'm glad your booty got bigger since the first time we met," Austin chuckled tossing a flannel shirt into his bag.

"Thanks babe, knew you were only in it for my ass," Alaska rolled her eyes letting out a giggle.

"I'm in it for other reasons," Austin stated matter-of-factly. Alaska shook her head as she checked her Instagram.

"People are posting pictures from the party still, people I don't even know," Alaska mumbled searching through her Instagram feed. She stopped and her jaw dropped, "someone posted a picture of Oli."

"Well it was his party," Austin sighed, "nothing spectacular about that."

Alaska could sense that Austin wasn't very fond of her talking about him.

"No," Alaska spoke, "there's a girl on top of him. Naked. It's the girl he fucked at his party. It's that girl from the photoshoot."

Austin walked over to the bed his mouth dropped at the picture. "Knew he was a cheater."

Austin didn't seem surprised. "Hannah is going to be pissed."

"She has every right to be, but it isn't our place to let her know."