Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter Eighteen:

**Aliana's POV**
I slowly shift and start waking up. I'm lying on my side, holding a solid form that is shaped like a burrito, my comforter being the tortilla. I giggle and snuggle into my burrito man. He starts to move and adjust to lay on his other side facing me. I tug on the comforter to try and get underneath with him but was severely unsuccessful. Vinnie unwrapped himself enough to let me in. I snuggle to him only to be stopped by some stiff. My face goes up in flames and my body goes rigid.
"Aliana, this happens every time a man wakes up. It's natural." Vinnie says chuckling, "Although, my dreams did not help matters."
That piqued my interest. Time to put on my best/first seduction.
"What did you dream?" I ask trying to convince him to tell me.
"That my dear, would be going too far for our relationship." Vincent says his honesty shocks me sometimes.
"Awww... Come on, pretty please" I beg sitting up straddling his leg. I look at him in the face trying to pry this out of him.
"I want to but I don't think you are ready."
Something snapped in me and I kissed him as hard as possible. He responds just as fierce. His hands roamed from the curve of my hip to my thigh. My hands have a mind of their own and feel everything from his chest down to his hips. He motions for me to straddle his above his hips. I get over his arousal and noticed he had stripped his shirt off leaving his chest bare. I run my hands over his toned chest, his little hairs tickling my palms. He smiles and rubs my arms up and down, giving me goose bumps. A soft growl comes from Vincent. I lean back down to continue our kiss but hesitate above his lips.
"Can you tell me or do you need a little more convincing?" I say teasing.
He is silent for a moment.
"I think I'm taking this too far." He says looking away.
I sit there shocked. We sit in silence for moments but it seemed like forever.
"Fuck it." Vincent scorns.
He flips me on my back, my legs still around his hips. He kisses me hungrily. He slowly slips his hands under my shirt and touches my bare side. A low moan escapes me. Vincent smiles against my lips. I leave his lips to trail kisses down to his collar bone. I hit his sweet spot and he lets a deep moan go. We both go wide eyed when we hear a car. Vincent jumps up and goes to the window. I sit there praying its not my mom right now.
"We're good, it was just a car turning around." He says sighing and running a hand through his hair.
"Good. Damn that was scary." I sigh laying back down.
"Guess that's the fate saying stop." He laughs leaving the room.
I sigh and sit up. Time to get dressed I suppose. I turn to get off my bed when I feel a sharp pain in my left breast. I lift my shirt to see my last good bra's wire had snapped and jabbed my boob. Great now I have to go buy some more. With Vincent since we cant leave each other without dying. Great....
**Vincent's POV**
I walk into the bathroom and lean against the wall. She shocks the hell out of me. She's so innocent and sexy at the same time. I don't know what to say. Just the thought of her makes me so turned on. To feel that soft skin against mine was torture. I squeeze my erection through my jeans trying to relieve the pressure building. I splash some cold water on face and neck trying to erase my desire. Didn't help much, giving up on it, I turn to go back to Aliana. I reach her doorway and my desire flares to a whole new level. My beast roars to take her. Aliana had her shirt lifted over her breasts. Leaving her chest and tummy completely uncovered. I lick my lips. Damn I want to taste that delicate skin.
**Aliana's POV**
I hear a throaty growl and I jerk up to see Vincent standing in the doorway. My face flashes several shades of red and I throw my shirt down. I run to my mid sized closet space and slam the door. I lean against the door when I hear Vincent.
"Aliana.. I'm sorry I---I should have told you I was coming back in. I am sorry hun."
I remain silent still horrified he had seen me. I'm size 16, I'm not exactly the prettiest thing naked. I mean I don't have rolls but I'm not exactly toned. But why was I secretly pleased? I try and calm myself to a manageable point and start stripping down. I grab my very last bra and some new panties. I grab some jegging and a lavender tank. I decide on a black V-neck and head back out to face Vincent. His face in covered in shame and guilt.
"So, I need to go get some more...clothing items.. Wanna go?" I ask before he can say anything else.
"Yeah, can Zane go we were supposed to hang out?" he asks almost begging
"Of course, have him bring Jess. I will definitely need her." I say hoping maybe Jess can help me.
He nods and calls them up. I take a deep breath and hope that this isn't as embarrassing as Vincent seeing me in my bras.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!!! Please comment and subscribe!! Lots of love! ;)