Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter Two: Finding friends, possibly?

"Should we go over there?" I ask Jess
"Nah, we'll just wait and see if we have classes with them."
"Chicken." I laugh at her and start walking to the group
"Aliana! Wait up!"

As we walk up to them its like all the guys got tense and protective of the girl. She must be the little sister, I suppose. Mr. Flattop gave me a look that said back the fuck off and I gave one right back, I'm trying to be friendly here, mofo.

"Hi there, you guys new here?" I ask
Blondie speaks first, "Yeah."
"Well I'm Aliana and this is Jess. Did ya guys need any help getting around?'
Next the redhead, "Nope, we don't need your help."
The girl steps out of the shadows of what I assume are her brothers.
"Hi I'm Cassie. I'm sorry for my brothers' attitude, they don't get out much, hehe." Cassie jokes
"We just figured that we would offer a friendly welcome. Probably will be the only one you get."
"Yeah everyone here just gawks at us."
"Yep that's the norm here." Jess perks up
"Do you guys know where room 418 is?" Cassie asks
"Heh, that's our first hour. Do you want us to show you?"
"Oh that would be-"
Flattop interrupts her, "We said we're good. We don't need your help."
"Excuse me fucker for being nice to your shity ass. Cassie if you would like just follow me and Jess but leave your dick security detail behind." I reply to his asshole-ishness. I try and cover my attraction to him hoping he wouldn't see. I mean all of them were gorgeous but Flattop was overly so. He looked like if Jensen Ackles and Synester Gates were mashed together. Pure heaven I tell you with his five o'clock shadow and bright, searing hazel eyes. I was melting on the inside. I definitely wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

I storm off leaving the group of douche bag men and the two ladies behind. I mean how dare that gorgeous ass wipe be rude to me, I was offering help!!!! Fuck him! I mean seriously! Gah! He made me so mad I couldn't even see. Nothing pissed me off more than inconsiderate people. I could hear Jess yelling for me to slow down but right now I just needed to calm down. I got too much of my mom's redhead in me.

" See this is why I'm friends with this crazy, wonderful badass. She's freaking awesome. Just stick with us chica, no one will bother ya." I hear Jess and what I assume Cassie come up from behind me.
"Jess, I'm not a badass."
"Umm, beg to differ! That man was hot and scary and you didn't even blink." Jess laughs, " it helps with all that muscle on ya too. I would be scared of you if I wasn't your friend!"
"Gee, thanks Jessie."
"Seriously you got more muscle than our whole football team."
"Whatever."
" I would just love to look like you two do." Cassie says sheepishly
Me and Jess die laughing. Me and Jess are relatively the same body type only shes got more booty than I do.
"I'm serious, I look like a 12 year old boy without the extra limp." Cassie adds
It only increases our laughter. She joins in softly.
" Well hunny, anytime you want some fat, I will gladly give ya some!" I laugh and pat her on her back.

We get to class and enter to find our teacher head down on her desk. Ms. Braun is quite known for her infamous hangovers and does this quite often. Cassie freaks out but Jess calms her down and explains to her what probably happened. I go over and check her for a pulse. Its strong and steady. We find our seats and Jess starts probing Cassie for info on her family. Turns out the rumors were true. Five boys and one girl. There's evidently there's Matt ( who's unknown to us), Ronnie (redhead),Tommy (blondie), Zane (purple hair), and Vincent (Mr. douche bag himself). I study Cassie a bit more she's rail thin but has some shape to her. Enough to see she's female. She has bright hazel eyes that are extraordinary to stare at. When she speaks you can tell she has a little bit of accent. I wanna say Italian but you never know.

"Matt used to be a twin but Victoria passed from a unique illness that progressed too rapidly. The doctors couldn't treat her. That's why Vinnie and the rest are in a funk today. Its the anniversary of her death."
" Sorry to hear that." Me and Jess say together.
"Heh. You guys are really close aren't ya?" Cassie asks changing the subject. Her beautifully smoked-out eyes filled with tears.
" Yeah, practically sisters. Since we were 13 actually." Jessie states.
"She's a growth. More like fugus actually." I joke only ending with Jessie smacking my arm.

I couldn't help but stare at Cassie as she cleaned up her makeup. She did it so expertly. I couldn't do that, it would just end up in a mess.

"You ok?" Cassie asks me
"Yeah just your makeup is awesome."
"Oh! Thanks. I could show you if you'd like?"
"Ali only uses eyeliner and mascara. I have tried and failed at trying to get her wearing makeup." Jess sighs
" I'm sorry, okay. I just not used to the feel of it."
"Well not that you really need it but I could really work wonders with your face. Would you want to come over and I will do ya up?"
Jess looks at me for an answer.
"Well tonight me and Jess were supposed to have a girl night.."
"We could have a girl night at her house. Make it a party!" Jess suggests
"That would be awesome!" Cassie adds
"Well I guess that settles it. To the mansion we go!"
"YAY!!!" Jess shouts

We gossip and laugh throughout the first half of our class. Cassie is pretty awesome. She likes all the bands me and Jessie likes. Plus some country artists. We are in the middle of talking about our concert and find out that Cassie and her brothers are going as well. No sooner than that being said the five waltz into the room with what I assume are passes.

" Well speak of the devil and he shall appear." I say
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there's chapter two! Let me know if you like so far!