Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter Eight: Shatter me

***Aliana's POV***

I ran into the cover of the woods and kept running. I couldn't stop myself. I went from a father leaving me for another family he had created to a man who was telling me I was created for him basically and if I didn't choose to be with him, he would eventually die from madness. I could feel my tears running down my face. Not from sadness just from confusion. What was I gonna do?? My tears blinded me and I didn't see the root sticking up from the ground. I fell on my hands and knees and I felt a pain in my ankle. I probably twisted it. I lay over on my back, just trying to bring myself back to a calm state. I failed miserably, I only cried harder. I felt shattered and scattered. Frustrated with myself crying, I wiped my eyes roughly and let out all frustration and confusion in a scream.

***Vincent's POV***

I went to run after Aliana but got stopped by Matt and Zane.

"Let me go!" I growl trying to go around them.
"She needs time to think, Vincent. I know its hard but give her some space." Zane says pushing me away.
"You have no right to say that to me. You have it easy! You got a bloody witch!" I spit out
"You motherfucker!" Zane goes to attack me but Ronnie heard us by now and caught him.
"You two need to chill the fuck out!!" Matt's voice booms.
We hear a bloodcurdling scream. Aliana. I could feel her mixed emotions.

No one stopped me this time. I ran toward the woods with my speed calling her name all the way. I reached the woods and could smell her sweet scent. I called for her, now just running a human pace. I began to get frantic. That's when I saw her soft form lying on the ground. Fear rose up in my throat and almost choked me. I ran over to her and grabbed her head and placed it in my lap.

"Thank the gods. Aliana, are you ok? Are you hurt?" I saw trying to inspect her body.
She shakes her head no. I saw her tears and it cut me to the bone knowing it was probably because of me.
"I'm so sorry, Aliana. I wish I could be normal." I say wishing it with all my heart.
"Don't be sorry." She says wiping her eyes trying to remove the evidence. Her makeup smudged. I removed the smudged areas with my thumb.
"Thanks." She laughs, "I probably look like shit."
"You never look like shit, Aliana. You are beautiful to me, always." I reply smiling down at her.
"That's just it, to you." She says frowning.
"You obiviously didn't hear my brother's thoughts when you and Jess first walked up to us." I chuckle, remembering the comments and me unable to think anything. My eyes were glued to her.

She laughs and sits up using me as a back rest. She then turns around to face me. She looks at me with her bright, curious eyes and it almost takes the air from my lungs. She is so stunning. Then she leans in and does what I least expected. She kissed me. My hands immediately go up to her waist, pulling her in to me. She pushes me down, now I was lying on the ground. She on top of me, still pressing her soft lips to mine. Her now loose hair, fell around her face. I closed my eyes to fully enjoy her. She moved her lips so expertly, it was amazing. I licked her lips for entrance, so I could taste her fully. She removed her lips from mine, only to move down to my neck. I groan from it. She felt amazing. My hands now moved to her shapely ass to urge her on. She takes the gesture in stride and gives my neck one short lick, making me groan even louder. Gods, I wanted her right here. I could feel myself growing hard. Evidently, Aliana felt it too because she snapped up right.

"Vincent?" She asks out of breath
"I'm sorry. I can't control myself around you." I say telling the absolute truth.
"I won't do that anymore. I'm sorry." She says blushing a bright shade of red. She was too cute.
"Trust me, Aliana. I do not want you to stop." I say smiling up at her.
Her blush turned a deeper red. Then a ice cold realization hit me.
"Aliana, have you been with anyone else? I mean like boyfriends?" I ask hoping she had
"No. You were my first kiss when we kissed in the gym." she answers honestly burning in her eyes.
Shit. I remove my hands from her and put them over my face. I took that from her.
"Hey. Trust me, it was not a disappointment." She laughs removing my hands from my face.
"You kiss as if you had done it before." I say it coming out more like a groan. I kept replaying the memory in my head. It wasn't helping my arousal.
"Well thank you but no I have never done any of this with anyone." she states
I groan internally. If she only knew how much her innocence turned me on.

***Aliana's Pov***

I couldn't believe I did that with Vincent. The way my body reacted to his made more of those hot jolts go through my body again. He looked up at me with a heat so hot I had to look away. I should move off him. I was probably smashing him.

"I better move." I say trying to move.
He stops me.
"Please don't." he says closing his eyes.
"Vincent, I'm probably squishing you." I laugh
"You aren't. Please just lay back down." He smiles, his eyes still closed.

I lay down on his chest. I press my ear to chest. I hear his heart thumping to a fast pace. I was a little shocked. I expected to hear nothing. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed me to him. I felt so small with him. It wasn't a feeling I was used to. I felt him start drawing little designs on my back. It tickled. I fall out laughing and roll off of him. I look back to see him sit up and look at me mischievously.

"Ticklish are we?" He asks smiling
"Just a little." I say crawling back to him
He groans a little bit, "Aliana, you gotta stop being that sexy all the time."
I blush a deep red. I had no idea what he was talking about.
"What do you mean?" I was thoroughly confused.
"Crawling towards me like that...Gah. Its enough to drive me insane." he says running his hands over his face again
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I didn't know.." I stutter.
"It's okay, my sweet. It's completely innocent that's what so damn hot." He explains giving me a hot glance.
"We should probably go back." I manage to say
"Yeah. Jess is probably worried about you." He sighs getting up.
He helps me up and brushes himself off. I do the same. I shake my hair out, just in case any leaves or whatever got stuck in my hair.

He holds out his hand. I take it and he intertwines our fingers. It felt so damn right. It scared me a little but I tried to push that thought out of my mind. I was created for him, right? So that had to mean that we were kinda like soul mates. He lead me out of the woods and I see the Mansion in the distance. Damn, I ran quite a bit. The thought makes me laugh internally. I hate running due to my huge boobs and people always made of me. We reach to house in about 5 minutes. No one was in the parlor anymore. I could hear loud war like sounds from upstairs and some Italian pop music blaring. I guessed it was Italian because I couldn't make out a word.

"What would like to do?" Vincent asks me
"I don't know. I would like to know you a little more. Since we are mates or whatever." I say with all honesty.
He nods and leads me up the spiral stair case. The upstairs was huge. At the base of the stairs, there was a living area where Matt, Ronnie, and Tommy were playing Call of Duty. They didn't even notice us. I see a black and pink painted door with a keep out sign on it, off the to left of the stairs. I guess that's Cassie's room. I see a three more doors spaced quite a distance away from Cassie's. They were adorned with band stickers and sayings. One was plastered with Avenged Sevenfold stuff, I assumed it was Matt's. Vincent leads me up another flight of stairs to a third floor. Like the second floor it had a living area with a TV but it only had three doors going off the living area. The doors were plain hard wood. Vincent led me to the door farthest from the stairs. He opened the door and let me enter first. His room was huge but simple. There were a few posters on the walls along with some pictures of his family. He had a huge bed in the far right corner and a desk opposing it. He had a little futon and recliner in a little nook, directly right from the door. He had a bookshelf full of books. He also had a acoustic and electric guitar beside the bookshelf.

"Wow." I say in wonder. His room was so simple but it said a lot about him. He was very closed off to himself but loved his family nonetheless.
"Do you like it?" He asks looking at me
"It's nice, not a lot of color though." I say referring his light gray walls.
"Maybe we can add an accent color then." He says looking around at the walls.
We sit on the futon and sit for a while in silence.
"So.. Can I ask you some questions?" I ask wanting to know him
"What would you like to know, my sweet?" He says giving me a smile that melted my insides.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay there it is!! What do you think of Vincent and Aliana as mates????