Status: Bare with me.

Civil War

One.

Dark, wet and cold.

Everything had gone wrong and I was now running for my life, I had to survive or everything would be lost. I had to survive for my people. My feet hit the wet ground and my body felt the raindrops as they hit the ground, the thunder rumbled in the sky and the lighting bolts danced along with them. I pushed past trees and streams that were now becoming rivers; I made my way towards the northern lands. The lands that we were told as children to never enter; those lands were ruled by a Demon lord and his son. But that was almost 150 years ago, but no matter how many years I respected my elders wishes and I kept away.

But tonight, I was forced to run there. I was forced to enter someone’s land that was not my own, I was forced to save myself while the others died. I closed my eyes and willed myself to keep running even though my legs were ready to give out, I knew they were still chasing me and I wasn’t going to let them catch me. I wasn’t going to let him have me as his own; I looked forward and saw the territory spilt. I pushed myself and then lunged to the other side; I landed gracefully on my feet and continued to run. I could already feel how wrong this was, I had heard many rumors of the lord of the northern lands. He was ruthless.

“There, grab her.” I heard the demons yell behind me.

I used all the strength that I could muster up in order to dodge their attacks, I fought them with the best of my abilities which left it down to, one on one. The others were injured and he was just about done, I was seeing doubles and the blood was dripping down from the gash in my head. My body swayed, his body swayed and then he attacked.

I stood over his badly injured body, my own body ready to pass out on the spot. But I knew better and started to run into the distance, I trailed blood as I ran, I felt my wounds becoming worse but I smelt the water I was getting close to. If could get to a stream, then I could loose what ever demons were now following me, which could have been the same ones. The closer I got to the stream the more my body started to slow down, I held my hand over the wound on my right shoulder. I blinked trying to get the blood from dripping in my eyes; I took another step closer to the stream and collapsed to my knees. My hands holding me from falling, I watched my blood drop into the clear water, it had stopped raining and what ever trail I left was clear as day.

“Oh my, Master Jaken.” My eyes widened at the sound of a young girl, losing my balance I twist, grunted and fell to the ground with a hard thud.

“Son of bitch.” I mumbled.

I watched the toad strut over to me and the gasp, my bright white eyes staring up at him. The girl was at my side trying to put water on my wounds, the toad fell to his knees as to bow and I looked away from him. He had no right to do that, I ran from my people. I ran to save them but also to save myself.

“Stop that.” I muttered causing him to look at me. His eyes wide.

“Master Jaken?” I heard the young girl speak as she placed a cloth to the wound on my shoulder, causing me to flinch. I still gave her a smile as to tell her that I was fine, that was she was doing was the best that has been done to me in a very long time.

“Rin, she is one of the most important creatures on this world.” He stood quickly sensing the demons that were following me.

I lowered my head, I wasn’t the most important.

The demons burst from the trees and landed in front of us, Rin yelled in terror and I placed my hand on top of hers to calm her; it was one of my many traits. Calming the weak, scared and hopeless. It’s why we were so important; we were like a balance to this world. We can fix the imbalance and cause an imbalance as well, we can kill what needs to be killed and save whom ever we feel that is worthy of being saved.

“You, stay away.” Jaken yelled raising his staff of two heads.

The demons laughed at his failed attempt to be brave, I could feel Rin becoming scared once more and seeing as I was on the verge of passing out I couldn’t calm her anymore with out killing myself. They both took a step forward and stopped, their faces contorted in fear as they looked behind us. Rins face lit up as she looked at the person or demon, I slowly turned my head and saw him.

Tall, built, Armor protecting him all around his chest area, a fur boa resting on his shoulder. He held the stance of a warrior and a king at the same time, His white hair straight and unmovable, and his gold eyes stared down the demons with a narrow smug look. My eyes darted over to the demons that have backed away, one pointed at me.

“We will come back for you; your race will be wiped clean.” I watched as they scurried away, the sight of them leaving pushed my body into a coma light state as I fell to the ground. I heard Rin yell for him to help, I heard Jaken freaking out and I heard the soft footsteps coming towards me, I felt myself being lifted by one arm and then placed onto a hard moving surface. Soon enough I let my body sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope everyone enjoys this, It took me a long time to even get it started because I had no idea where to start but now I am in the flow and can hopefully get it going good. I mean I think its okay so far.

Leave some love?