Status: Bare with me.

Civil War

Two.

The ground was cold beneath my body, I could hear the chatter around me. The little girl asking questions about me and my kind, I felt the twinge in my heart. Was I the last of my kind?

"We don't know much of them, but we know that they are the balance." The toad spoke, Jaken.

The girl hummed and I could feel her eyes in my back, but my mind was else were. I had left my family to die, no matter the fact that they told me to run. I should have stayed. My mind was pulled back by a presence I'm front me, a strong presence. So I slowly opened my eyes.

"Lord sesshomaru!" The little girl squeaked.

I looked at the man in front me, his eyes were stern as he watched me; but he didn't speak. So I slowly pushed myself from the ground, a quick grunt of pain escaped my lips. My head throbbed and my body hurt, my eyes connected with the little girl who's mouth was open.

"Your eyes, the blue." She pointed at me and smiled, but I couldn't. It meant that my body was weak, I was weak and vulnerable. I was resorting to a human like state to save myself, it was something we did if we were in danger. I've seem it happen.

I didn't speak to her, but I gave her a small nod. I would still smell different, I wouldn't smell like a human; but I would look like one. For how ever long it took me to heal, physically and mentally.

My eyes turned towards the direction of the stream, I needed to clean myself. I smelt of dry blood and sweat, it was gross. Even to my nose. So I pushed my self from the ground, stumbling and struggling slightly. Sending Jaken a glare as he tries to help, I wasnt going to allow it. I needed to heal.

Once on my feet I started to walk, a limp in my step from a twisted ankle. I walked right past him, his eyes watched me the whole time. Waiting to see if I would do something, attack or anything.

"Are you leaving?" The young girls voice called out to me, so I turned and looked at her. My hand rested against a tree for balance.

"No my dear." My voice was cracked and dry, when she nodded; I turned and made my way to the stream.
♠ ♠ ♠
So flipping sorry for not updating.

Thoughts?