Oath

Introduction

“Hey Dylan!” I yell to my best friend as the buzzer for my apartment goes off; telling me that our pizza is here.

“Hey Megs?” Dylan says as he walks into the kitchen where I’m in the middle of making Long Island Iced Teas.

“Can you please buzz the pizza guy up?” I ask, “money is on the table by the door.”

“This pizza guy isn’t going to tell me I’m pretty like the last one, right?” he asks. I can’t help but to laugh. It was priceless, especially since most of the cast was here for it too.

“Nope that’s only reserved for nights T-Pose and the gang are over.” I laugh. He just rolls his brown eyes before walking back out to buzz up the pizza guy and to pay for it.

Every Friday since we became friends has been spent like this. Pizza, beer when we became legal to drink it, movies and video games; this has been our tradition. No one ever got in the way; friends, family, significant others, no one. Even if we weren’t in the same city, we spent Friday together. Thank God for video chatting, is all I can say.

“Two large Hawaiian pizzas and an order of cinnamon sticks, m’lady.” Dylan says as he walks into the kitchen with our order.

“Thanks Dyl.” I smile as I go back to making our drinks.

“You’re welcome,” he smiles, “and thanks for having the pizza guy not say I’m pretty.”

“Come on, that was funny.” I defend myself before handing Dylan his drink. “Shall we go lose ourselves in front of the TV and gorge ourselves with pizza?”

“Do we have to watch Teen Wolf?” He whines.

“Dude, I need to marathon it before the season 3 finale so yes, yes you’ve got to watch yourself on a 50 inch LED flat screen.” He just groans as we walk into the living room, just in time to see my puppy Alpha jump onto the couch. “Alpha, down!” I yell at the German Shepherd Husky Mix. He looks up at me with his mix-match eyes and whines.

“How can you yell at the face?” Dylan asks in a baby voice as he walks over and sets the pizza boxes down on the coffee table before petting the dog he bought me for a birthday present. “Daddy loves you still, forget about Mommy.”

“Daddy?” I laugh as I sit down next to him. “Since when are you Daddy?”

“Since I’m the one that bought him,” he says as if it’s the most obvious thing, “we share custody of Alpha Megan, just letting you know.”

“Whatever you say O’Brien,” I chuckle, “whatever you say.”

“Can we just get on with this marathon already?” He asks, “I honestly don’t want to see you drool over Hoechlin.”

“Not my fault Derek Hale is attractive on many levels!” I defend myself. “Plus I say Stiles is adorable and funny which is a lot more important than being drop dead sexy.”

“Whatever.” He rolls his eyes. I just smile before leaning over and kissing his cheek,

“I love Stiles more than Derek. That should be enough right?”

“For now.” He smiles before we lean back on the couch and start watching Teen Wolf with Alpha snuggled between us. Moments like this is what I live for...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alpha

First fanfic for Dylan. I love the adorable dork!

comment&subscribe?