I've Tried a Revolution

1/1

"I'm just running to the store real quick babe. You need anything?"

"No, I'm good." Alan mumbled, his attention focused on the TV screen.

"Ok then. I'll be back in 10." Austin pressed a quick kiss to Alan's hair before grabbing his keys and leaving their home. Alan never looked up once.


Alan now lay curled up with Austin's pillow, tears streaming down his cheeks. Austin was gone. Just gone. No explanation, just disappeared.

Alan hadn't thought anything was out of the ordinary that day. He didn't pay much attention when his fiance left to pick up their normal groceries. In fact, his eyes never left the TV screen.

But now, he desperately wished his eyes had left the screen and traveled to his fiance, holding onto him so that he could never leave.

Alan contracted the police after Austin hadn't returned in a few hours and wasn't answering his phone calls. The police said that if Austin hadn't returned in 24 hours they would begin a search. And sure enough, 24 hours later, the search was up and running.

The ginger haired boy couldn't bring himself out of his tears, as if he was drowning. What did he do? Did he say something? Why would Austin want to leave him?

Just a few hours later, Alan's phone rang with a call from the police. They stated that they'd found Austin's car in the parking lot of the grocery store, with all of his possessions missing.

Austin didn't run away from Alan, something took him away from him.

-=-

"Alan, you need to get out of bed!" Justin called out, banging on his best friend's bedroom door.

Alan let out a groan, curling into a ball as a wave of nausea plowed through him.

"Okay, I'm coming in." Justin gave in. He turned the knob and gasped, astounded by the sight in front of him. Alan looked horrible. The stench was unbearable, as if he hadn't showered in weeks.

"I-I think I'm going to be sick." Alan mumbled, clutching his stomach as he threw his comforter off his body.

He practically threw himself to the ground when he reached the bathroom, leaning over the toilet as he emptied the contents of his stomach.

"Alan..." Justin sighed as he patted Alan's back as he continued to puke. "I think I should take you to the doctor. You've been sick for a while now."

"I-I'm fine Justin." Alan titled his head back after he was sure he was done, closing his eyes. He felt like absolute shit. It had been 20 days without Austin, and about 12 days of this horrible morning sickness.

"No, you're not fine." Justin spoke, reaching his hand out to help Alan off the ground. "Look, it's okay to get help once in a while. The world's been treating you like shit recently and you need to get checked out by some doctor, okay?"

Alan sighed in defeat, there was no winning this argument.

The ginger haired boy stumbled to his feet, his head low as he followed his best friend out of the bathroom. He didn't want to talk to doctors, or anybody for that matter. He just wanted his fiance back.

Alan knew that Austin hadn't ran away. One of his first instincts was to blame himself for leaving, but he knew deep down that it just wasn't logical. Austin wouldn't leave his car in the parking lot of a grocery store and then run away, it just didn't make sense. It was obvious that something had happened to him during his food run, but Alan had no idea what.

That was the worst part for Alan; not knowing if his fiance was safe. He could have been mugged, kidnapped, raped, or even killed. And the thought of Austin not breathing was enough to make Alan want to slit his throat.

-=-

"So, Alan, what seems to be the problem here?" Dr. Walters asked. She was a tall skinny woman with chestnut colored hair and glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. She wasn't exactly one you'd consider intimidating, but to Alan, practically every person was. Any person would be perfectly capable of harming Austin.

"Uh.. um." He stuttered, his eyes glued to the ground. "Well, I've just been feeling, uh, gross the past two weeks. Uh, I'm really tired all the time. And, um, throwing up every morning and I have bad, um, cramps. But I don't think it's the flu."

"Hm." She pushed her glasses further up onto her nose. "Alan, are you sexually active?"

Alan wasn't exactly sure why, but he burst out into tears. He knew that she was going to ask that question, he was just praying that maybe he was wrong.

Justin wrapped his arm around the ginger, rubbing his arm as he tried to comfort him.

"I'm sorry Alan, I didn't mean to trigger anything." Dr. Walters spoke.

"J-Justin, please talk for m-me." Alan whispered before burying his head into Justin's sweatshirt.

"Alan's had a rough couple of weeks. " Justin told the doctor. "And yes, he's sexually active."

"Okay." The doctor nodded. "Alan, I'm going to need a urine sample from you."

Alan's eyes widened. "W-what? Wait, no, I can't be pregnant! No-"

"Don't worry Alan. I'm not saying you're pregnant, we just need to check to make sure."

Justin rubbed his friend's shoulder as Alan continued to cry.

"Here's a cup. Just head on down the hall and take a left, you should find the bathroom there. There should also be a pen in there, so write your name on the sticker when you're finished."

Alan nodded slowly, picking his head up from Justin's sweatshirt and halfheartedly took the cup. He had no idea that life could go from so perfect to complete hell.

-=-

The wait for Dr. Walters to come back with the results seemed unbearable. Every second seemed to drag on, like a hellish wait for Christmas morning as a young child.

"I don't know what I'm going to do Justin." Alan mumbled. "I can't do this on my own-"

"Hey. Look, the doctor hasn't got the results yet. You may just have the flu or something, it's best to not worry about it now."

Alan sighed. He knew Justin was right, but he just couldn't help but worry.

The ginger's breath hitched in his throat as he heard the door handle turn and the door open to reveal the overly cheery Dr. Walters.

"Well Alan, I have your results." She smiled. Alan thought that if she was smiling, that must be a good thing, right? "Congratulations, you're pregnant."

-=-

"Austin, I swear to god, fucking stop it." Alan scolded, his eyes wide as saucers. The two were walking through a haunted house that Austin had taken his boyfriend to for Halloween, and to say Alan was scared was an understatement.

Austin was making creepy noises and pretending to trip as they walked through the dark hallway, obviously not as scared as his boyfriend.

"Aw, it's okay I've got you." He laughed, but Alan didn't think it was too funny. He clutched Austin's hand tighter as they turned a corner.

Just as they turned, some guy dressed up as Freddy Kruger jumped out from behind a door, nearly knocking Alan off his feet.

The ginger let out a scream of terror, ready to turn and bolt for his life, but Austin's tight grip kept him in place. 'Freddy' let out a chuckle and attempted to move back to his hiding place, but Austin grabbed his shoulder, preventing him from moving.

"You think it's funny to nearly scare my boyfriend to death, huh?" He let go of Alan's hand, pinning 'Freddy' up against the wall.

"Dude.." 'Freddy' chocked out, "I-it's my job to scare y-you.."

"Scare me, fine. But my boyfriend's over there trembling because of you, you sick fuck. How about I make you tremble?"

This was how things usually went. Austin was what Alan liked to call a gentle giant, unless you messed with the people he loved. Despite his intimidating appearance, he would never hurt you. However, if you messed with his dad or his boyfriend, you were done for.

"Aus, it's okay." Alan mumbled in a small voice, bringing his hand to his boyfriend's shoulder. He felt safer hearing that 'Freddy's' voice was actually quite normal. It reminded him that it was actually all just men in costumes and decorations from Party City.

Austin gave 'Freddy' one last shove into the wall, his face just inches away from the trembling man. "If you ever mess with my boyfriend again, those will be the last words you speak. Got it?"

'Freddy' nodded slowly.

"I said, GOT IT?"

"Y-yes." He stuttered.

Austin finally let go of his shoulders, staring him down one last time before turning back to Alan, who looked much smaller than before.

"Let's go." He spoke, grabbing Alan's hand and dragging him out of the haunted house without saying another word.

Alan breathed a sign of relief as they reached the exit, breathing in the fresh air of the outdoors.

They walked until they came across a picnic table not too far from the house. Austin led Alan to a seat next to him, letting out a sign and rubbing his hand through his hair.

"You know, you didn't have to do that." Alan spoke quietly, his eyes glued to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Al." Austin intertwined their fingers. "I just feel like I can't control my temper in the moment. Now that I look back on it, I know it was stupid of me to yell at that guy when he was just doing his job, but I had no second thoughts while I did it. I just, did it. I just feel like it's my job to protect you and when someone messes with you, I just loose it."

Alan's lips curved into a small smile. "I know you care about me Austin, I do. Just know that I can handle some things for myself, okay?"

Austin gave a small nod.

The ginger smiled. "Thank you for caring about me, Aus."

"Of course. " Austin grinned as Alan wrapped his arms around him, burying his face into his neck.

The brunette soon pulled them apart to press his lips to Alan's, beaming against them as he felt the butterflies swarm in his stomach. It was those butterflies and that constant warm feeling he got around Alan that confirmed it all for Austin. After nearly five years of dating, Austin knew he needed Alan in his life forever. When he pictured himself in fifty years, old and wrinkly, he pictured Alan right there next to him. It just felt right.

Alan smiled against the elder's lips, bringing his arms to wrap around his neck. It was moments like this that outweighed the fighting and uncontrollable temper.

The ginger desperately tried to deepen the kiss, but Austin separated the kiss.

"What?" Alan looked up at him with confusion.

Austin lips curved into an even larger grin (if you can believe it), as he grabbed onto Alan's hand. It was that moment that Austin realized he had never been this nervous in his entire life. Not when he had his first job interview, not when he sang in front of a crowd for the first time; not even when he moved across the country all by himself with barely enough money to get by. This was it.

"Baby," he started, watching Alan's eyes widen as he stepped down onto one knee. He wasn't really sure what to say. His feelings were all jumbled into one big mess, as if they were fighting the process of becoming words.

"I know the five years we've been together have been a crazy ride, but it's been the best ride of my life." Austin thought that might have been a little too cheesy now that he thought about it, but he decided to roll with it. "You give me a reason to smile. When I wake up, the first thing I get to see is you and that makes each and every day worth living." He breathes.

Alan's breath was hitched in his throat, his heart swelling as he watched his lover spill his heart out.

"And I know, that I want to wake up that way every day for the rest of my life. " He gives Alan's hand a squeeze. "I've thought long and hard, and I know deep down that you're the only one for me. I just, I love you. I love your laugh. I love that you're funny without ever being mean. I love that you send me sweet letters in the mail even though we live together. I love that you still stick by me even though I can be embarrassing and loud. I love every inch of you Alan Anthony, and I always will."

The brunette reached into his back pocket, pulling out the infamous ring. "I'm guessing you know what I'm going to say next."

Alan burst out into laughter, happy tears pooling in his eyes.

Austin moved closer to Alan's face, their noses touching as he whispered, "Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will!" Alan pulled back slightly before jumping onto the elder. The ginger let out a sob as he clutched onto his lover, his face buried into his neck.

"Hey, hey..." Austin cooed, pulling back to cup the younger's face. "Why are you crying, huh?" He gave a little smile.

Alan smiled through his sobs, his thoughts slightly fuzzy. "B-because, you're just so sweet and I love you and you still choose me even though I'm annoying and moody and la-"

Austin pressed a kiss to his lips, stopping the constant stream of words flooding from his mouth. He separated their lips slowly, gazing at his fiance, whose eyes where still shut as he took in the feeling of magic that filled his heart.

"I'll always choose you."


Alan let out a groan as his eyes blinked open. He turned around, feeling for his fiance, but instead he found an empty pillow.

The ginger sat up in bed, resting his head in his hands as he felt the tears coming on.

He'd had the dream again.

Recently, he'd been reliving his favorite moments of his relationship with Austin at night, only to wake up to find himself cold and lonely.

And that was his favorite memory.

His tears morphed into sobs. All he felt was anger and sadness. He needed Austin. He needed him to be here, holding him and touching him.

"Aus," The ginger sobbed into his hands. "I need you, baby. Where are you?"

The younger didn't care if he couldn't hear him, he just needed to get everything out.

"I'm dying inside without you here. I'm eight months pregnant. In just a month, I'm going to have a little girl to take care of. But she's your little girl. I just, I wanted to do this with you or not at all. But I'm keeping the baby. It's going to be impossible without you." His sobs deepened.

"You know how you told me just to talk to you every time I felt lost? I feel like that's my only option right now. But I need to see you. I need to feel you. I don't feel at home anymore." Alan's voice turned into a whisper. "I love you. P-please come back to us, I'm not giving up on you."

He touched his hand with his engagement ring to his heart, closing his eyes as the tears fell like a steady stream.

-=-

A lot happend in the next few months for Alan. He seemed to almost shut himself down, basically putting himself on autopilot. He felt incredibly empty and alone. It was a constant wave, drowning him in his own thoughts. The ginger wanted to end it all many times, but he remained himself that he needed to keep pushing for his baby girl.

Juliet Ivy Carlile was brought into the world on January 16, 2012, 1:32 a.m. She had a head full of chestnut hair and light little freckles dotted across her little chubby cheeks. She was beautiful.

Alan didn't know what to expect. But all the worries and doubts he had about if keeping the baby was the right thing to do were blown away the moment she was in his arms.

His breath left his lungs and his eyes glazed upon his sleeping daughter. She had been such a quiet baby, with her little hand clenched in a fist by her head. Alan couldn't believe and he and Austin had created something this extraordinary.

Alan's mom knelt beside his hospital bed, reaching out to lightly stroke Juliet's cheek.

The ginger felt his eyes getting teary as his daughter's eyes blinked open, bringing a rather overwhelming wave of nostalgia crashing through.

"S-she looks just like m-my Austin."

Alan's mom gave him a sad smile, moving her hand from her granddaughter's cheek to her son's.

"He would be so proud of you, honey." She whispered.

Alan hated it when people talked about his fiance in past tense, as if he was already gone for good. He still had hope that he was fighting.

Hours passed, full on lots of baby time, some sleeping, and a hell of a headache. So Alan did what he always found himself doing when he needed to clear his head; he talked to Austin.

"Hey Aus," he whispered. Juliet was propped up against his shoulder and he held her protectively. Just tight enough to protect her but not too tight that it would squeeze her.

"Isn't she beautiful?" The ginger spoke, shutting his eyes as he felt w wave of nausea. "I'm going to tell you again, and I'm sure you must get tired of me saying this every single day but please, please come home to us. Juliet needs her other daddy. And I can tell she's going to be a total daddy's girl."

He paused for a moment, stopping to smile as an image of Austin darrying their daughter on his back, making her belly laugh as he tickled her sides popped into his head.

"She looks just like you." Alan lightly stroked the soft hairs that covered her tiny head. "I miss you more than ever right now. I wanted you here to travel this journey with us. But I know that you're fighting. My friends and family have all told me that you're not coming back, but I don't buy it. I love you." He whispered the last part before closing his eyes as he pressed a kiss to his daughter's head.

It was at that very moment that Alan decided that he was going to take things one step at a time.

Sure, he'd heard that phrase more than enough in his lifetime, but he'd never really stopped to think about what it actually meant.

He needed to stop worrying about every little thing that could possibly happen at any point in the future. Not that planning ahead isn't a good thing, but too far ahead can cause you to loose the happiness of the moment.

On October 25, 2013, Alan received a call on the phone.

The ginger assumed it might have been the plumber, who he'd recently had a conversation with about his toilet failing to flush, or maybe his friend Chris, who he'd been introduced to by Justin a few months ago. But he definitely wasn't expecting this call.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Alan Ashby speaking?"

"Yeah, that's me. Who is this?"

"I'm sorry sir, my name is Stacy. I'm a nurse at Shady Grove Hospital. Do you know of a man named Austin Carlile?"

Alan's breath hitched his throat. "Y-yes, that's my f-fiance."

"Oh okay, that's good to hear sir. He's been asking for you repeatedly and he's not mentally stable so we weren't sure if you two were actually connected."

Alan's heart was pounding in his ears and he clutched the phone closer to his face. Austin had been asking for him? Someone had actually seen his finance? "W-what, I don't understand. He's there, at the hospital? He's alive?"

"Yes, sir, he's very much alive. He-"

"OH MY GOD!" The younger let out a loud cheer, cutting of the nurse's voice. "I can't believe this, t-this is so amazing." He sobbed, closing his eyes as he jumped up and down. "C-can I see him? Oh my god, please-"

"Im going to ask you to calm down sir." The nurse spoke calmly. "Yes, you may see him, but there are a few things I need to warn you of first, and it's very important that you listen. Do you understand?"

Alan let out a "yes", holding onto the phone with both hands, eyes wide.

"Okay. Austin was brought here late last night by ambulance. The police were following up on a case that involved a man reported missing. Two officers went to interview one of the suspects in his home, and ending up getting a search warrant to search his home. " She stopped to take a deep breath. "They found that this suspect was in fact much more than just a suspect. When searching his basement, they found that this man had been kidnapping men, all in their 20s, and keeping them in cells. He was feeding them, basically just enough to make sure that they were kept alive. We found about 10 men down there, one being Austin Carlile."

Alan let out a gasp, feeling his heart ache as he imagined Austin down in some dirty cell. "Now, what exactly this man did to these victims is unknown. We're still investigating. We're quite certain that this man was abusive, considering that the victims have bruises and other injuries. And as for their mental states, most of the victims are quite unstable. We're almost certain that nothing will be permanent. Most of them are just quite frantic and scared, which is completely understandable. When you come down to see Austin, it is very important that you don't make any loud sounds or sudden moments. We want him to remain as calm as possible."

Despite the fact that the nurse was talking about Austin like he was some kind of wild animal, Alan understood. More than anything, he just wanted Austin. It'd been two years, more than too long.

"Is that all?"

"I suppose so. We'll talk to you more when you arrive at the hospital. Have a good day, sir."


Now, Alan was walking down the white hallway, palms sweaty as he searched for the room number that man at the desk had given him. The ginger had dropped Juliet off at his mother's house beforehand. He didn't want to overwhelm Austin, after all, he had no idea he was a father.

The moment felt unreal as he knocked on the door to room twelve, rose in hand.

"Come in." Called a familiar voice that Alan had been craving for over two years.

The ginger stepped in carefully, his lips curving into a smile as his eyes met those of his missing lover.

"A-Al?" Austin croaked out. He lay in the hospital bed, gown covering his skin. He had dark circles under his eyes, but the chocolate orbs seemed to light up the moment he saw his fiance.

"Austin.." Alan cried. Wow, he was already crying. It took all of his willpower not to just throw the flowers to the ground and run to Austin's side.

"Oh my god, baby, it's you!" Austin started to cry as well, groaning as he desperately tried to sit up in bed.

"Shh, honey don't hurt yourself." The younger cooed as he reached the brunette's bedside. He set the roses down on the ground before reaching his arms out. He had no idea if Austin was sensitive to touching or if he even wanted to be touched. But he was pleasantly surprised when Austin reached out and grabbed Alan in his arms, practically pulling him up onto the bed.

Austin cupped his fiance's face with shaky hands, his lips forming a crooked smile. "I-I missed you so much. I n-never wanted to leave y-you, I promise."

"I know baby, I know." Alan smiled as the elder pressed a kiss to Alan's lips, kissing him over and over, again and again. It didn't feel right if they were separated.

When their lips parted, Alan buried his face in Austin's shoulder, feeling the brunette's hand brush up and down his back as he let out his sobs. "I-I missed you so much. Every second." He cried. "But I didn't give up on you. God, I love you."

Austin pulled him back, rubbing their noses together and letting out a giggle. "I love you I love you I love you I love you." He giggled in-between kisses.

The two stayed in each other's embrace for a while. Alan felt like he must be dreaming, and if he was, he was praying he'd never wake up.

"I got you a rose." Alan smiled, reaching down to grab the yellow rose he placed by the side of the hospital bed.

Austin didn't say anything as he carefully took the rose from Alan's hand, raising the flower to his nose. "It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it." The younger grinned. "I was going to get you a red rose, but it seems like such a cliche thing to do. When I think of you, I think of someone extraordinary. You're one of a kind. I also learned that yellow roses stand for new beginnings, and that's what I want this to be for us."

Austin was speechless. He'd been living imprisoned for so long that he forgot what it was like to feel that overwhelming sensation of love in your heart. He felt the feeling of living for another soul.

The couple sat there and talked for hours. Alan climbed up onto the hospital bed, his heart thumping wildly as he soaked everything in. He tucked his head into Austin's neck and just tried to breathe.

The brunette shared some of the stories of what he endured with Alan. He knew that the hospital had said he was 'mentally unstable', but he knew he was in his right mind. He'd been frantic to see his Alan again, and now he had him back. Keeping that in mind, he didn't share the worst with his fiance. Austin knew there would be a time for everything, and he didn't want to overwhelm Alan even further.

He also explained he'd already given police his entire story, but he'd have to attend the trial of his kidnapper and testify as a witness and victim.

Time passed as the hours of the day grew into the hours of night, and the two soon felt their eyelids grow heavy.

-=-

Austin was released from the hospital the next day. Fortunately, his injuries hadn't been too severe. Some of the other victims weren't as lucky.

He'd mainly suffered bruising and had some wounds from what had determined to be a knife, but most old. He was given medication for infection.

Now, the couple were headed home. Austin said he needed a little bit of time to just catch his breath and settle in before announcing to the rest of his friends and family that he was back, which Alan understood.

Alan had called his parents and told them to bring Juliet back to their house. She was now over a year old, and was walking and babbling away. And Austin had no idea she existed.

It was about a twenty minute drive from the hospital to their home, which ended up being far too short a drive for Alan to sort out his thoughts.

"Wow, I've really missed this place." Austin spoke quietly, his mouth slightly hanging open as he gazed upon their little home. He reached over to open the passenger door, but Alan's hand put him to a halt.

"What?"

"Aust baby, look, there's something I need to tell you."

The brunette's face fell. "Oh god, you have a new boyfriend don't you?"

"What? No!" Alan almost let out a laugh. "Really? That's ridiculous. Why would I bring you a rose or tell you I loved you or just lay with you for hours on end if I had a new boyfriend?"

Austin looked down at his lap. "I guess that makes sense."

After a short silence, the ginger spoke up again. "Okay. Well, this might come as a shock, so prepare yourself." He took a deep breath. "Right after you disappeared, I found out that... that I was, uh, pregnant."

Austin's eyes widened as he covered his mouth with his hand, his other held tight with Alan's. "Oh my god… it's mine right?"

Alan scoffed, reaching over to smack him in the shoulder. "Of course it's yours!" Although he didn't look like it, he was thankful to Austin for lightening the mood a bit.

"So anyway, I was pregnant. Everything went fairly normal, except for the fact that I was going insane without you with me, and on January 16, 2012, I gave birth to our daughter."

Austin stared at his fiance in disbelief. "I-I can't believe this, I'm a dad! I've wanted this for so long!" He smiled wide, but it didn't take long until his face was falling. "B-but you had to raise her all by yourself. A-and I missed the first year and a half of her life. God, I don't even know my own daughter's name-"

"Shh..." Alan stopped him, reaching out to caress his cheek. "Hey, there's nothing you could do about that. But you're here now, and that's all that matters. You'll make up for lost time."

The elder gave him a little sad smile, moving his hand so it was on top of Alan's.

"Her name's Juliet. Juliet Ivy Carlile."

Austin felt the tears in his eyes. Juliet Ivy Carlile. He knew she was going to be beautiful.

Alan let Austin into the house, their fingers intertwined, hearts racing as they entered their home together for the first time in years.

Austin had had a lot of moments of happiness, but this was by far the happiest. He entered their living room, and gazed upon the same navy blue couches, same off white curtains.

And there she was. Playing with a baby doll on the couch cushion. Her chestnut colored hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, and she was decked out not in pink, but in blue.

Austin felt his heart swell as he held one hand over his heart, the other over his mouth.

"Jules?" Alan called out. Her tiny head snapped around, briefly staring at the strange, tall, tattooed man standing next to her daddy before meeting Alan's gaze.

Austin felt his heart stop. Her eyes were just like Alan's.

"Dada!" She called out throwing her doll to the ground before stumbling over to Alan.

"Hey baby." He cooed, smiling down at his daughter as she gave him grabby hands. Alan picked her up gently, placing a big kiss on her pink lips. "Dada missed you so much. And guess who else is here, Jules?"

She looked up at him with a puzzled expression on her face. "You don't have just one daddy, oh no. You have two!"

Austin smiled big at her, trying hard to stop the tears that were streaming down his face.

"Say hi to your papa."

"P-papa." Juliet babbled out. And just like that, she was reaching out for Austin. Alan smiled from ear to ear as Austin held his daughter in his hands. She babbled in her toddler language as she reached out to touch Austin's nose with her tiny hands. The ginger had played out this moment far too many times in his head, and he was beginning to believe it was never going to happen. Yet here they were.

-=-

The rest of the evening went rather smoothly for the couple. Austin was reunited with his soon-to-be parents in law, who he thanked for watching his daughter and fiance.

They shared a meal together that night. As a family. Just chicken tenders. But to Alan and Austin, it was an incredible feast, because neither of them had to worry if the other wasn't breathing.

Austin read "Goodnight Moon" to Juliet that night before tucking her into her 'big girl bed', as Alan called it. He pressed a gentle kiss to her little forehead, leaning over the bed to watch her stomach rise and fall with her breaths as she slept. He couldn't believe it. This beautiful little girl was his daughter.

"She's beautiful isnt she?"

The brunette jumped slightly as the sound of his fiance's voice broke the silence. He turned his head to see Alan smiling at him, leaning his head against the door frame.

"She really is." He whispered, leaning down to give her one more kiss before turning back to Alan.

"Come to bed baby." Whispered Alan, a playful grin on his lips.

Austin gave him a smirk before running over to him, loving the giggles his lover gave off in his ear as he picked him up and spun him around, his hands under his thighs.

The couple ended their day by making love, buried deep in the sheets. Austin made sure to touch Alan nice and slow, just the way he liked it. And they did it over and over, thrust after thrust, letting out all the energy that had been contained for years.

And when they were done, Alan collapsed on top of his lover, smiling against his neck, letting his lips trail over Austin's geisha tattoo.

"Never let me go."
♠ ♠ ♠
I spent like 3 months writing this tbh

I hope you guys like this, I'm sorry it took forever for me to get this up. Thank god I had some motivation today.
I miss talking to you guys! Did any of you go to warped tour? If you did, I'd love to here about it in the comments. I was going to make a blog about my warped experience this year, and I stop will if you guys want. This year consisted of getting my stuff stolen, getting spit on by Alan Ashby, meeting Fronz, and getting blood wiped on me. But it was amazing okay.
Comments are much appreciated. I love you all!
~Amber Extermination