Masked

This modern day transcendence story follows the journey of Danny Quinn and Luke McKennit and their lives after they meet one another...

After being abused by her boyfriend, Danny, an aspiring musician, has lost the appreciation she once held for life. Shell-shocked by what she has had to endure, she has become fearful of the cruelty the world has to offer, forcing herself to live an obsolete life that has none of the prior beauty it once held. To ensure she is never vulnerable to the world again, she refuses to ever perform her music, pushing her pulse to only exist within the songs she writes.

After losing his mom as a teenager, Luke, has been forcefully pulled out of his childhood and feels that it is his duty to become the head of his household and support an incapacitated father, and a little sister that is too young to comprehend the world they live in. During this struggle, he has turned to the world of underground fighting, selling his body for the blood sport and living his life one fight at a time.

Unknowingly waging war on the lives they live, Danny and Luke have become incapable of seeing anything past their own brawls. With every difficulty, they have attempted to learn, and with every pain, they have attempted to become stronger, but it is only when they cross paths and realize that they aren’t really alone, that they truly gain the determination to overcome their past and see a future that was at one time masked.