Your Love Is a Razor Blade Kiss

Come out come out where ever you are

I started running faster and faster until I tripped over the air. Nice going Giosia. I say to myself as I feel a pair of hands wrap around my throat. I could tell it was Mike and I just knew I was in for it.

"Joni Joni Joni," Mike paused. "You never fucking listen! I guess I've got to teach you lesson!" I instantly gulped. I didn't want him to rape me or something worse.

"Wh-What are you going to do to me?"

"Hm. I don't know yet, but you're coming with me!" Mike laughed as he grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me to his tour bus.

|·|·|·|


Once we got to the bus, Mike tied me to a bunk (which I'm guessing was his).

"Now. Now I can have you all to myself."

"You're fucking obsessed with me you freak!"

That set Mike over the edge and he started hitting me all over. It was like Phil had taken over Mike's body and mind.

"Stop! Please! Stop!" I screamed, but that did nothing but make him made. That's when that small Dom entered and he looked like he was in pain.

But where the fuck was Jess!?

"You're lucky that I'm going easy on you! I could kill you in a heartbeat. But that would be too easy!"

"Just do it bitch. Get it over with! Because when Jess gets here, he's going to rip you apart."

"Ha! Good luck! He's dead!"

"Uh? Mike..." Vic trailed off

"Not now Vic!"

"No... um... it's about Jess..."

"What about him? You killed him right?"

"I... I think so."

"Wait. Wait a second! You think!" I could hear the fear in his voice and that made me smile.

"Yeah... well, I um... I threw him out the window, but the Motionless In White guys showed up because Jess landed right in front of his bus."

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Mike muttered under his breath while combing his hand through his hair. I could tell he was a nervous wreck now and that made me get some form of hope.

"What're we going to do?"

"We're going to kill Ricky. Then the rest should be a piece of cake."

"Good. Should I get the guys from Sleeping With Sirens to help?"

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh shit is about to go down!