Your Love Is a Razor Blade Kiss

Preparing to fight

They had tied Joni up, and put him in the back of the bus. Making sure he was well hidden, especially since Jess was still alive. Mike thought it was quite poetic, especially since "Big bad Jess" was going to try and save his buddy Joni.

"Mike, I don't want to be a fun ruiner, but maybe we shouldn't fight them..." Jaime suggested, but that just made Mike laugh hysterically at the statement.

"I knew you were going to try and back out of this. So you know what? You can keep guard of Joni instead of fighting, can you do that?" Mike snapped, and Jaime nodded without saying a single word. He wasn't about to tempt Mike again, and it was probably the smartest decision he had ever made.

Joni couldn't see anything, and that was because Mike blindfolded him. He didn't want his "Lover" to see what they were going to do to his friends. Mike was oroud of himself for all of this, and it was just a matter of time before they were going to defeat Motionless In White.

"Mike, Sleeping With Sirens is ready. We just need to go over the plan. Then we wait a little bit, and attack when they least expect us." Vic said, and Mike nodded.

"Good, but before we go over the plan, I want to spend some time with Joni." Mike stated, and Vic nodded.

Vic knew what that meant, and he honestly felt bad for the fertile. He couldn't imagine how much pain he was going through. It almost made him want to help the poor thing out. But, he wasn't going to fight his brother; that would be a death wish.

♤♡♢♧


"Hey, Joni." Mike said in a seductive tone of voice, but Joni just ignored him. He didn't want to talk to his captor, but Mike was going to force him to talk.

"Oh, I forgot! You're gagged, so you can't speak. If I take the gag out, you better not scream. Got it?" Mike said, and Joni nodded.

Taking the gag out, Mike smiled and licked his lips. He had evil thoughts going through his head as he leaned down to kiss Joni. Connecting his lips to Joni's, Mike held them there until Joni was struggling to breathe. Slipping his tongue into Joni, Mike felt a shot of pain surge through his body. That's when he realized that Joni had bit his tongue until he tasted blood.

"You bitch, you're going to pay for that," Mike stated as he quickly ripped Joni's shirt off.

"Tell me you want me to punish you." Mike said, and Joni just ignored him.

"Don't you fucking listen?" Mike asked, and Joni laughed obnoxiously.

Taking off his belt, Mike was quick to fold it. Joni knew exactly what was coming as flashbacks of his past came to the surface of his memory. Crying, Joni tensed up as the first hit came down. Screaming and in agony, it hurt worse than when his step father did it.

"You're an asshole." Joni mumbled that, and Mike laughed at his statement.

"Nah, I'm just evil, pure evil." Mike shrugged before whipping Joni's back with the belt again.

It hurt like hell, but Joni wasn't going to let him see the pain get to him. "That's the best you can do? My step father hit harder than your ass." Joni snapped with sass, and that made Mike angry. Hitting him over and over, he didn't even bother to stop for a break.

"You are going to eat those words, Giosia." Mike snapped, and Joni became angry. He hated when anyone called him 'Giosia' (except for Jess), and Mike was no different.

If he wasn't tied up, he would have attacked Mike, but that would get him nowhere. Maybe into the grave, but that was about it. "Don't fucking call me tnat, Michael." Joni snapped and Mike dropped the belt.

Examining the welts that were forming on Joni's back, Mike quickly lifted Joni up, and ran outside. Jumping on the top of the tour bus, Mike dropped Joni onto the hood. He was going to make sure he was able to see them killing his friends. Especially Jess. Taking the blindfold off of Joni's eyes, Mike got off the bus. He was quick to go back inside, and gather up everyone.

"Okay, listen up. Everyone is going to fight, except for the fertiles. This means you Justin," Mike paused to look around. "we have to kill everyone in this fight. Everyone is going to help everyone on our side. If you see someone getting double teamed, then goddamn, you help him out. They are strong, but we have more on our side."

Mike looked at Vic, and smiled before continuing to speak.

"Kellin and Vic are going to take out Ryan and Devin. Then, they are going to bring Jess and his mate, Ricky by the bus. I want Ricky to watch as I kill Jess. Do we have an understanding?" Mike asked, and both Kellin and Vic smiled and nodded.

Mike glared at Jaime and Tony, and smirked before speaking again.

"You two have the most important part... you two are going to watch Joni on top of the bus. If you have to, beat him a little. But don't kill him, he's mine." Mike stated, and with a roll of their eyes, they both nodded to let him know that they understood what had to be done on their part.

"Now what do we do?" Jesse asked, holding onto his fertile, Justin.

Mike shrugged before answering with, "I don't care, we have to wait until they show up. Could be hours, seconds, minutes, or at this rate, years."

Jesse nodded, and so did everyone else. They were ready, and Mike was ready to kill some vampires. This was it, and almost everyone on his side was nervous. The truth was that Justin didn't want anyone to fight. He'd rather have a verbal agreement, and be done with it. But he knew that wasn't going to work.

"They're coming!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh god, it's been a long time, but we are back! ^_^ also, I write longer chapters now, and I'm a much better writer now. Thank goodness. Also, we are almost done with the story, and just a heads up... they're might be a sequel! ^_^