Your Love Is a Razor Blade Kiss

Bringing up the past

Oh my adorable, sweet, Italian fertile. You have no clue who I am, and you'll soon find out Joni. You'll soon find out.

"Dude Mike, quit obsessing over that stupid fertile! We've got to practice, and we won't be able to if our god damn fucking drummer won't stop fantasizing about him!" Jaime yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. He's so fucking annoying sometimes, it's not even funny, it's actually really sad.

"Just shut up, and get on with practice? 'Kay?" I snapped, not even caring if we ended up getting into a fist fight. Sometimes, I wish he wasn't in the band, but that's on my brother, Vic's call. Of course my brother is going to have him stay in the band, not only to bug the fuck out of me, but because Jaime's his best friend.

That just annoys the fuck out of me. Jaime never shuts up, and he's always trying to get every fertile I ever have sex with. He's successful most of the time, actually, all the time. But this one's mine, and if I have to, I'll kill him. I'm faster, stronger, smarter, and better looking than him. He has no chance against me. I'm the strongest vampire around here, and it's going to stay that way. Except for Ricky, Ricky is (and I'm going to admit this) stronger than me. Do I care? No, not really because we're cool. Now, Jaime. Jaime is the worst thing on this planet, and I can read his thoughts. He's going to try to get my Italian fertile from me, but I'm going to make sure that.

"Vic, tell your fucking brother to pay attention." Jaime orders my brother Vic around like he's some fertile.

"Listen up shit head. You need to stop ordering my brother around, and I mean it too. Oh, and keep your thoughts away from Joni. Got it? Good, because if you don't, I'll rip your head off. Got it? Good. Now. Let's practice!" I smile because that finally shuts Jaime up. Thank god.

Oh my god, you're right! Ricky is sexy, but he's your's!

Oh Hell no. He's going to get it.

As I walk out of the bus, I can hear the guys yelling for me to come back. Except for Jaime. He's being quiet. I'm glad for that, because like I said, he never shuts up.

He's going to get it. He's mine. Not Ricky's. I thought to myself as I ran to the stage. Thankfully I decided to not make a scene, so I walked behind the stage.

"Great!" Joni said as I approached him and his friend Jess.

"You've coming with me Joni!" I demanded as I grabbed him by the neck, and slammed him against the wall.

Kill him. the voice in the back of my head said as I choked him harder. I can just smell how much this turned him on, and it's turning me on.

"Dude, let go of Joni." Someone says from behind me but I just ignore it.

"You're messing with my mind, and I don't fucking like it. I should have killed you when I got the chance. But now, you're just... you are messing with me. I can tell."

"Let go of me." He demands, and that just sets me off.

Without thinking, I raise my fist, and I swing. Connecting with his eye. I let go, and he falls to the ground. Shit... what the fuck did I do? I said to myself as he ran off.

"You're such an asshole." Says the person who was standing behind me.

I turn around to see who said that, and it was Joni's friend, Jess.

"You're such an asshole... you don't even know how much he's been through. You just brought his past up. Thank you." Jess says as he runs after Joni.