Your Love Is a Razor Blade Kiss

A Sincere Apology Would Be Nice

Mike dragged me off to who knows where, it was some hotel, and I don't know why when we could have gone to his bus. That's what I don't get about him and I don't think I ever will. He checked in, and dragged me to the room.

I have to admit, the hotel room was nice. It had a brand new bed, along with new carpet. For some reason, I love the smell of new carpet. I think Mike thought I was weird because of it. Did I care? Hell no. It smelled wonderful!

"Why are you taking me here?" I asked, but he ignored me.

"Strip!"

"What the fuck's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?"

"Stop playing games. First you fuck me, then hit me, and now you think I'm going to fuck you again?" I snapped as I tried to walk out.

"You're not going anywhere until you either: A) fuck me. Or B) tell me why you acted like you did when I hit you! You've got five seconds to pick, or I'm going to pick and you're not going to like it!" Mike said.

"Fine! I'll tell you! Then will you take me back?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Of course I will!"

"Okay, so I was born a human, and I was a human until I was seventeen. My step father beat me to death, and I was put up for adoption. My adoptive father turned me into a vampire, and he wanted me to be his mate. I told him no, and I that's when I met Jess, and he took me in. That's when we lived on the streets, and alleys. Even under a bridge! Are you happy now? " I snapped, and he nodded.

"Now take me back!"

"Okay, let's go!"

"Good."

"Yeah... I had a fun day."

"So did I. Until you hit me."

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not, you'll never be. So quit lying, and take me back!" I demand, and he looked upset. I didn't give a fuck if he was upset! He's the one who hurt me! He brought up memories that I didn't want to remember. I was actually starting to forget them, but not now! Then he wants to give me a fake apology?! Fuck that! He might as well beat me like Phil did!

Okay maybe it was just the bitterness talking, I was just a little salty. But yeah.

Maybe Mike would just go away after this? Hopefully. I said to myself as Mike and I walked back to Warped tour.

"Well, I'll see you around?" Mike sighed.

"Yes! Of course!" I said as he gave me a hug.

Now, it was time to leave him. I said as I walked away. I could feel him staring at me. It was just a tad bit creepy, but this would be the last time he'd see me... or so I thought.