Status: #046 | L

Lust

1/1

I watched her as she grinded up against strangers. She was beautiful and graceful like a panther, and I had to have her. I put my glass down on the bar and told Jack I'd be back.

"Yeah, right." He mumbled under his breath. He didn't seem to think my random flings were very healthy, but I didn't care.

I approached the girl, her pink hair was bobbing up and down as she moved to the beat. She looked up at me as I neared her and gave a wicked grin. "I think I know you. Aren't you in a band?"

"Indeed I am."

"Alex Gaskarth. From All Time Low, right?"

"Yeah. How sweet of you to notice. Hey, would you like to see inside of the tour bus?"

"How about we go to my place instead?" I liked that she knew exactly where I was going with this. Now I wouldn't have to worry about keeping the other guys away.

"Sure thing." I let her grab my hand and pull me out of the sweaty building into the fresh air.

"C'mon. It just around this corner."

As we turned the corner, an apartment building appeared in front of us. She put her key into the door and headed inside. I followed up a flight of stairs and to her apartment door. As she was unlocking the door she turned to grin at me. Once I heard the click that signaled the door was unlocked, I quickly took her into my arms and mashed our lips together.

It only took her a second to realize what was going on and she started kissing me back, while fumbling behind her to get the door open. Once it was open, we practically fell backwards into her apartment. I managed to catch my footing and hold her up too.

I quickly shut the door behind us and then let her slam me up against it. I growled as our lips and teeth clashed together, this was a fiesty one. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up, which caused her to wrap her legs around me. Her dealicate hands slid up my shoulders and made their way to my hair, knotting in it.

I made my way to the largest space I could find, which happened to be her living room floor. I laid her down, all while never seperating my lips from hers. Our tongues were at a battle and she tasted so sweet, like strawberry lip gloss.

Eventually I sperated my lips from hers and kissed a trail to her ear. I took her lobe into my mouth and nibbled at it, causing her to give a little moan. Her hands unknotted from my hair and made their way to the hem of my shirt. She quickly was lifting it, trying to remove it from my body. I pulled away so she could pull it over my head.

This time I went downwards, until I was right above where her skirt began. I lifted her shirt slowly, leaving burning kisses on her flesh as I went. She put her arms up so I could slip it over her head. Once that was done, I kissed her lips quickly and gently before I started making my way back down.

Once I was back at the edge of her skirt, I took the hem between my fingers and slid it off of her. Suddenly she was in nothing but her underwear and looking at her made me feel ravished. She helped me unbutton my jeans and pull them off.

Down to nothing but our underwear, she led me to her bedroom and pushed me down on her bed. She took my boxers and yanked them off me. She grasped me in her warm hand and gave me a wicked look, then took me into her mouth. I clutched at her bedspread and bit my lip as a deep moan managed to escape.

I knotted my hands in her pink hair as her had bobbed up and down. I let her continue until I was finished and then I yanked her upwards. I slammed my mouth down on hers and my hands wrapped around to unclasp her bra. I put my hand on one of her bare breasts and my mouth on the other.

She moaned as I managed to use my other and to remove her panties. Then I slid one, then two, fingers into her wet folds as she clutched to my shoulders. She grinded against my hand as her nails sunk into my skin. We were like this for a few minutes before I went downwards on her.

I kissed a hot trail down to where my fingers had just left. I flicked my tongue against her clit and nibbled at her thighs until I had her calling out my name. I had managed to get hard again at the sight of it and I was determined to be inside of her.

I kissed a trail back up to her mouth when the battle of tongues began to commence once again. I teased her by brushing myself against her. I didn't enter her until I heard her whimper in need, of want.

Our hips clashed together in schyronized movements. Her mailed raked against the flesh my back as I tugged on her hair.

Finally, we both came and I rolled over, bringing her with me. I let her lay sprawled out on my chest. I satisfied for the moment but how long would that last? Not long at all.

Fifteen minutes later I was ready to again, and she wasn't complaining.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys.. Thoughts? I do believe this is the most detailed piece I have wrote with sex in it. Though, it's probably still juvenile. I tried my best, at least.