Status: We're at it again!!!

Bloggit.com

Schuyler

Hello, friends! I know this isn't the type of post you're looking for by following me, but I figure I have gained a multitude of followers in the past couple of weeks I should introduce myself to everyone.
To everyone who has already read about me through one of these multiple “introduction” posts I have had throughout my time on this site, I apologize for the repetition, but I assure you that I will be back to my usual posts either later tonight or tomorrow. This is all just because we're friends here, and I would like each of you to know me just as I would like to know each of you.
Now, let's get to the real business here instead of continuing this rambling habit I've seemed to pick up over the years. My name is probably a good place to start seeing as you will need to know what to call me in any future conversations we may have. I was given the name Schuyler, but I will most likely answer to any nicknames you wish to present me. At the moment I am aged twenty-one years, meaning I go to University studying history. Everything about the past fascinates me leaving me wondering how life would be today if ____ never happened, or even took place at a different time. I also quite adore learning what it is that caused things. My favorite question is, “What lead up to ____ happening?” I am always yearning for the answers, and work to find out whatever I can that would help answer some of the questions.
It was my father who initially got me interested in history. He used to read me stories from the past, and we would watch documentaries together. I grew up watching the history channel as it was his favorite channel, and to this day I continue on watching it in memory of my father. He was a great man who taught me to be the person I am today, and I know that if he were here he would be pleased with the man I have become. Truth is, however, that I have lived without my father for fourteen years.
Though I miss my father every day I did not go without a father-figure in my life. My mother remarried a few years after my father's passing to a wonderful man who only aided my mother in her grieving over my father. He never looked to replace the man that my father was, nor did he ever try to replace my father's place in our hearts. Tyler always knew that part of my mother's heart will forever belong to my father, and I respect him greatly for the amount of respect he holds for my mother. He is more than just a step-father to me, he is truly family. He and Mother always making sure that my siblings and I are well cared for and happy. They are amazing parents, and I appreciate them greatly,
The rest of my immediate family consists of my step-sister and my half-brother. Ashleigh is only a couple years my junior while Riley is nearly twelve years my junior. They are more than I could have ever asked for with how accepting of me they are. Although we are in the year 2014 there are still quite a number of people in the world who are not so accepting of anything aside from heterosexuality; that in which is a category I do not fall under.
Yes, I am a homosexual. No, I do not have a boyfriend at the moment. I am far from someone who constantly needs to be in a relationship. Being single can sometimes be a blessing. It allows me to not have to worry about spending too much time studying (school related or not) and not enough time with my significant other. I seem to have that problem a lot. Many of my past relationships ended because they say I spend more time online with my blog than I did with them. I find this to be untrue, but I digress. They are allowed their opinions, and I am not going to take that away from them.
Now, that I have made myself out to be a loner, I shall correct that as I have a small group of friends I keep in close contact with and acquaintances that I speak with every now and again. I am really no different than any other person out there. I eat, I sleep, I breathe, and think.
Most importantly, I am nice and I converse with people. Be one of those who chat with me. I would love to hear whatever it is you have to say! It is always a pleasure meeting someone new.

As much as I would adore to stay and speak with you all, I must head off. My shift at the bookstore starts in less than an hour and I have yet to shower.
Much love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally it was different, but as I had assumed I clicked save on word before I closed the document. Needless to say I was really irritated when I had started writing this chapter for the second time, thus the reason it took longer than expected for it to be posted. I am happy, however, with how this came out. I enjoy this version of the chapter far greater than how the deleted one. This one sounds less computer generated.
Anyway, enough of my ramble, let me know what you think, yeah?

xB