Status: Once u read this leave comments for me to read and get back to u it would be nice and thank u for reading it enjoy!

Vincent Valentine Love and Adventure

The crew are in Mibblehim to find any information they can to stop Sepheroth so Cloud and Uffie go down in the basement... They are walking around and down a hall they see a locked door Cloud has the key to open the door he unlocks it and they both see a coffin. Uffie says" creepy! lets see if anyone is in it??"... "OK" Cloud walks over to the coffin and unlocks it with the key and they see a body in their. The body wakes up saying" Who are u? i Don't know u so get out!!!"... Uffie yells " VAMPIRE!!"... Throws holly water at Vincent about 5 bottles than he shakes it off. Chaos yelling" GET IT OFF IT BURNS!!!"... In Vincents head... Uffie goes to throw another one Vincent pulls out his gun " GO AHEAD I DARE YOU!!! Vincent says"... Uffie yells" HES GOT A GUN!!"... Drops the bottle hiding behind Cloud... Cloud says" Don't hide behind me your the one who thew it at him not me"... Tiff a asks " Do you get nightmares often??"... Vincent responds " A nightmare is a simple way to put it this Man chin is the beginning of a night mare"... "WHAT!!! Cloud yells'... " AAH you can say that again sepheroth lost his mind here tiff a says"... Together Cloud and Vincent say" You know sepheroth!!!!"... Vincent jumps out of the coffin pointing his gun you first!"... Cloud telling him everything also Cloud had to ask Vincent " How about you?"... " Sorry i cant tell you because it will just be another sin"... Vincent gets back in his coffin laying down and the coffin closes... Cloud gets so mad he reopens the coffin and says" WILL YOU AT LEAST TELL US YOUR NAME!!!"... Vincent says " You're still here??"... Cloud yells again" YES AT LEAST TELL US YOUR NAME!!"... " My name is Vincent Valentine"... Uffie says" Like the holiday??"... Vincent sises yes like the holiday"... Tiff a says" Now don't be mean"... Uffie says" i though it was funny"... No materia for you! Tiff a says"... Uffie goes no my materia and beginnings to cry :(. Vincent Valentine says" She loves her materia and where is mine??? I know its in here somewhere, And Uffie don't touch. AA found you little devils puts them inside of him"... Uffie yells" THE MANS GOT A CLAW HAND, TWO GUNS, PALE SKIN, RED EYES, TOTALLY A VAMPIRE!!!!"... " I DON'T HAVE SHARP TEETH!" VINCENT REPLIES LETS ALSO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THE REAPER COMES DOWN HERE"... Uffie yells" I HATE GHOSTS!!!!"... And she runs upstairs as fast as she can... They walk out the Manchin into the light. Vincent says" AAA the light it burns!!!"... They go into the airship and it takes off. " WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!! Barret yells"... Vincent says" My name is Vincent Valentine"... And Cid almost fall over... Everyone is staring at him Vincent becomes nervous and says " Why are you all staring at me?"... Red x replies" We think you are different and excuse me my name is Red x but you can call me Nankie if you want"... Vincent remains quite then says" What are you? an How can you talk?"... Red x says" i am not sure what i am and i just can talk"... Chaos yelling inside Vincents head" KILL THEM AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD!!"... Vincent falls over Tiff a goes over to him and says" Are you alright"... Vincent gets up and says" yea i just lost my footing"... Uffie says" on an airship??"... Vincent replies " Yes on an airship".. Uffie says' i hate airships".. And she falls over they put her in her room. Vincent asks " Dose she always get airsick?"... " All the time sweaty Tiff a says"... Vincent starts blushing so badly he hides his face in his cape... He says " lets go to Mocky Town??"...