I'm Just a Reject.

Un.

Maisie drove her blue Jeep to the pub, with Sam riding in the passenger seat. The roof was detached allowing the wind to blow through her long locks.
They rode in silence, listening to the stereo blasting A Day To Remember thanks to Sam’s iPod which he had immediately plugged in upon arrival of the car - as always.

Once they had entered the small pub and perched in their usual booth at the back of the room, the pair broke into conversation, it wasn't until after they had been sat for ten minutes that Maisie realised they still hadn't gotten any drinks. She slid out of the booth and ordered their usual drinks - one watermelon JD and one beer - and put them on her tab. She sat back down, drinks in hand, and Sam thanked her before returning to his topic of conversation. “Oh by the way, Stella’s hosting an impromptu party at hers this Friday, parents are in New Zealand of something.” He noted.
“Ah perfect, I needed an excuse to get drunk” She exclaimed happily, sipping her drink in hand.
“Oh please anything’s an excuse to get drunk in your eyes” Sam rolled his eyes at the brunette ion front of him. “Also Johnny might be able to get you acid if you’re up for it”
“Hmm, I don't know about acid man, bad trips and all” She contemplated the idea. "Are you going to join?”
“Nah probably not. You know me - too weak for the hard stuff” Maisie laughed.
“Eh I’ll talk to him on Monday about it” She concluded.

Three drinks and two hours later the pair had decided to call it a night and Maisie drove Sam home, despite his protest to her driving after four sting drinks. The petite girl insisted that she was fine and set off without another word. Despite her careful driving, Sam was still weary to allow the girl to drive by herself home and insisted she stay the night.
Maisie rolled her eyes at her overly cautious best friend but slipped out of the car regardless. She effortlessly navigated her way through the Jacobs household and into Sam’s basement bedroom with him following close behind.

The pair had had countless sleepovers since becoming best friends in year 2. Their parents were weary around their teenage years but quickly realised that there was no sexual - or even romantic - feelings toward each other and so allowed it to happen.

Maisie stepped out of her dress and into an oversized tshirt of Sam’s before slipping into the covers and waited for Sam to get ready. He quickly returned in a pair of sweatpants and a loose fitting top and they cuddled in the bed whilst watching whatever film was on the TV placed on the desk at the end of the bed.

&&&

Maisie rushed home on friday after a fairly busy shift at the coffee shop and got ready for the party.
She slipped into a tight fitting, figure-hugging backless black dress, paired with her statement red stilettos and matching red lipstick. She curled her brown hair slightly to give it some texture and applied her usual makeup - foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick - this time adding some blush to contour her cheeks slightly. Once she was pleased with her appearance, Maisie picked up the box under her bed containing a small baggie of weed and her papers. She had decided to roll a few before the party as she wasn't a great roller when drunk and this way she wouldn't waste any of the weed although after declining the acid she had bought a new baggie even though she still has a considerable amount left. Maisie rolled two joints and one strait and placed them in her purse, along with her phone, wallet and car keys.
She shot a quick text to Sam, telling him she would be at his in ten minutes and left the house.

The pair arrived at the party around half ten, so most people were already there. They walked in and greeted most of the people there. Sam slipped away to go chat to some of his friends on the football team, but not before giving Maisie the same speech he did every time; “Watch your drink, if you leave with someone let me know, don't drive drunk get someone to drop you home, etc”. Maisie rolled her eyes at her best friend and walked away with the promise to do all of those things.

After pouring herself a rather strong drink - two parts vodka to one part red bull - Maisie walk out into the garden and began rummaging for her first joint. Once she had lit it and taken a few long drags, Maisie noticed a figure sit next to her and wrap their arm loosely around her waist. After turning to face the figure she saw that it was not just some guy but was in fact Calum Hood.

Maisie had been friends with the guy for a while now, they met at a party and bonded very quickly. Maisie wouldn't say he was one of her best friends though - not even a close friend - since they really only spoke at parties and besides partying they barely knew much about each other.

“Heey CalPal” She grinned at the boy, taking a sip of her drink.
“Hey MaisFace” He smiled at the nickname. They sat and talked and shared the blunt until it finished and they were both satisfyingly baked.
Maisie abruptly stood up and dragged Calum inside by his hand, insisting that they dance a little but once they got inside the song had changed to some slow, sad song that neither of them wanted to dance to. So instead they continued to talk.
“Yo Calum!” A blonde haired boy yelled as he approached the pair, placing an arm around said boys shoulders. “I’ve been looking for you everyw- Hello who is this?” He asked, now noticing Maisie.
“Oh Michael this is Maisie, Maisie, Michael” He explained, gesturing between the two of them.
“Oh I was gonna ask if you wanted to do shots but since you’re clearly busy” He winked at Calum but they both immediately denied anything.
“Nothings happening here, Cal and I are just friends. Go do shots” She said, pushing the boy towards his friend.
“You can come to” Michael offered and Maisie shrugged her shoulders, following the blond-haired boy towards the kitchen.
There, he and three other boys, had laid out what looked like over twenty shots of various colours. “Woah” Maisie mumbled.
Each of the teens did five shots, one straight after the other, and once they were done, Calum looked very far gone. Maisie and the other boys chuckled at him as he wobbled out of the room to go dance and ‘find him a honny’ he said.
“So who is this lady that can hold her liquor better than the mighty Calum Hood?” One of the boys questioned, starring down at the considerably smaller girl. Maisie looked him up and down, he was at least 6’ - probably more - with blond hair that stood strait up in a quiff of sorts. The singlet and skinny jeans he wore allowed Maisie to see his sculpted arms and amazingly long legs.
“Maisie, Maisie Fields” She spoke, her voice low and sultry.
“Well hello Maisie Fields, I’m -”
“Taken” a voice cut him off, a male voice. Maisie stepped away from the boy and looked at the owner of the voice. “Fucker’s got a girlfriend that he should not be cheating on” The boy scowled at the blond.
“I wasn't cheating, I was introducing myself. Jesus Ash, relax a little I would never cheat!” The boy defended, while Maisie took a couple of steps away from the boy. Admittedly, she was disappointed that she wouldn't be getting with him that night, but she shrugged it off - there were plenty of other attractive boys at the party, including this Ashton bloke.
Maisie had spaced out of the conversation but soon the blond boy was stalking out of the kitchen.
“Sorry about that” Ashton offered.
“No don't worry, I wouldn't want the kid to ruin his relationship over one night” She shrugged, checking Ashton out sublty.
“Do you need a refill?” He asked, motioning to her practically empty cup. She nodded eagerly.
They talked in the kitchen for a while, both of their actions becoming more sloppy as hey drank more.
“OHMYGOD” Maisie cut off whatever Ashton was saying and he stared at her, expectantly. “I love this song! Let’s dance!” She squealed, grabbing Ashton by the wrist and pulling him to the dance floor. They both started dancing, very badly, but by then end of the song Maisie’s hips were being held to his by his large, strong hands.
As time went on, the hands moved around, exploring Maisie’s body and she melted under his touch - especially when he attacked her neck with his soft lips, expertly kissing, sucking and nibbling at the skin to produce a moan from the petite brunette.
One large hand moved up to Maisie’s waist and swiftly turned her to face him. She looked into his eyes, pupils dilated and hazel hues darkened with lust. Her eyes stayed trained on his for what felt like a good few minutes, but was probably only a few moments, before they trailed down to his pink lips. Before they could connect with her own lips, Ashton was pulling Maisie off the dance floor and over to the stairs. They stumbled into the guest bedroom and resumed where they were.
Ash pressed his lips to hers, the kiss wasn't filled with passion but lust and hunger for each other. Maisie’s hands tangled in his curly blond locks while his long fingers roamed her back. He slid his tongue over her bottom lip and she quickly opened her mouth to allow his tongue to explore. Their tongues fought for dominance but Ashton won when he pushed Maisie onto the bed. He pulled off his singlet, allowing Maisie to gaze at his toned body. It wasn't overly muscly but there was the hint of a six pack to which Maisie licked her lips at.
They resumed the kiss quickly, Ashton’s hands moving up underneath her dress stopping at the top of her underwear.

The door swung open and before either could comprehend what was happening a small girl was shrieking at the pair.
“OH MY FUCKING GOD. GET OUT OF THERE!” She yelled and Ashton picked up his shirt while Maisie readjusted the bottom of her dress. The pair walked out, followed closely by the girl who was muttering something about it being Stella’s parents room which made both teenagers blush bright red.

Maisie mentally decided to go back outside and have her other joint, since she was almost completely sober by then and it was only 12.
Upon reaching the bottom of the steps, Maisie did exactly that and she headed for the garden completely ignoring the boy with the bright red lipstick stains all over his lips behind her.
She opened the screen door and felt grateful for the lack of people outside as it gave her some time to herself.
Maisie was busy rummaging around her bag looking for her lighter when the boy sat next to her so she almost didn't even notice him, until he pulled the lighter out straight away.
“Thanks” she mumbled and took it out of the large hand, lighting up. They sat there in a comfortable silence for a while, until Maisie finally broke it. “Y’know I thought that was your girlfriend for a second” She chuckled looking up to see a smile spread on his face.
“Oh god no, I don't do relationships but even if I did I would never cheat, no matter how drop dead gorgeous the girl was” He smirked as Maisie tried to hide her blush with a puff of smoke. She offered him some but he refused, saying he was driving.
The pair stayed outside for the rest of the night. At one point Ash had laid down on his back and motioned for Maisie to rest her head on his chest and they stayed like that, talking about random things. It was nice, but it was also strange. Maisie hadn't ever spoken to someone about so many things, besides Sam, in such a long time but there she was opening up to some storage guy she nearly slept with. Of course she didn't fully open up, just vaguely talked about her mum and step dad, mostly keeping the conversation on him which he didn't seem to notice or mind much.
Ashton wasn't sure when exactly, but around 1 he noticed that she had fallen asleep.
“Mais” He gently shook her trying to wake the girl but to no avail. He shook a little harder and the girl grumbled as she tried to nestle further into his chest.
“No, Maisie sleepy” She mumbled against his chest.
“C’mon I’ll take you home, just get to my car okay?” He tried to get her to stand but she made grabby hands at him and he sighed, scooping her up into his hands, Ash carried the girl bridal style to his car and somehow opened the car door and got her inside without dropping the girl. Once he was in the driver side of the car he tried to get her to wake up enough to tell him where she lived but eventually he gave up and decided to just bring her to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI! So this is my first 5SOS fic and since I'm at a bit of a writers block with my other fix i figured i should post this one so here you go!
This chapter is just an introduction to the characters a little bit so enjoy and hopefully I'll update soon.

Please comment/rec/subscribe as it motivates me to write quicker!

Outfit