Status: In Progress

Kiss Me

Chapter Ten: Germany's Power Couple?

-Kayla.

Marco started driving and I didn’t ask where we were heading. We didn’t talk very much in the car; we just listened to Ed Sheeran on the radio. I saved all my questions for when he wasn’t driving so he could focus on the road.

After a few more minutes, he stopped the car and I smiled when I realized it was the hill where we had our last date. I got out of the car and he took my hand in his before we made our way to the peak of the hill.

He sat down on the grass and I sat down next to him. “So,” he murmured, “We should talk.” He said. I nodded, “We should.”

“What do you think about us?” I asked him. He looked up from the grass and up at me, his hazel green eyes piercing into my blue ones. “I think we’d make a pretty good couple.” He joked. I chuckled and hugged my knees to my chest, “Seriously, Marco,” I added, “I live in Munich and you live in Dortmund.”

He shifted so he was sitting closer to me. “Have you heard of long distance relationships, Kayla?” he asked me. I turned to him, “Marco…” I murmured, running a hand through my hair. “I’m scared.” I sighed.

He raised his eyebrows, “What for?”

I shrugged. “My last relationship—”

He cut me off with a little chuckle and laced his fingers through mine. “Come on, Götze. Let’s not talk about our previous relationships,” he said with a smirk, “We’re completely different people! You and me, we could be…Germany’s Power Couple or something.” He said with a grin, flailing his free hand in the air to try and get his point across.

“Bastian and Sarah are Germany’s power couple.” I corrected him. He looked at me with a look, “That’s because we aren’t a thing yet, Kayla!” he smiled, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I blushed and looked down at my hands, knowing that Aria, Sarah and Lisa would be squealing if I told them this story.

“So, what do you say?” Marco asked me with a smile. “Should we become Germany’s new power couple?” he laughed. I laughed along with him and kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
a pretty short chapter but hey THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW!!! xx