Two Become One

Cause tonight is the night

Disclaimer: I usually don’t put disclaimers on fics cause I guess you all know we don’t own these wonderful kids. But since it’s a songfic this time, I might as well put one and point out the song belongs to the Spice Girls and I do not own it in anyway.

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ .

*~ 2 Become 1 ~*

Gerard sneaked a glance over the bathroom door and ran down to his bag getting a big sandwich out of it. He bit it and moaned like he was having an orgasm out of the food in his hands.

“Mmm. I can’t believe she had me all afternoon on this…” He said to himself biting the sandwich again in delight.

“Gerard Way!! What are you doing?!?!” Kassi came back to the room with a bottle full of water. Gerard jumped on his feet dropping the sandwich.

“Damn!”

“I told you, no snacks till you got to work out properly!” Gerard groaned.

“C’mon, we’ve been working the whole afternoon…”

“And still you haven’t been able to do more than 10 pull-ups!! Look, you wanted to try and work out. You asked me to help you cause Bob couldn’t. So if you want me to help you, you’ll have to do as I say. Isn’t my fault you’re in such a bad shape!”

“Ha! My shape is perfect!” He said with a smirk.

“Perfectly round!” Kassi said and Gerard blushed. She rolled her eyes and walked to the radio. It was already late and she knew she had Gerard working over time. ‘Maybe I should give him a break, is not gonna hurt and he needs to eat.’ She thought looking at him dragging his feet back to the center of the improvised workout space on his hotel room. She sighed.

“Gerard… Eat your sandwich.”

“Are you for real?” His face was glowing.

“Yeah, you need a break anyway…” Gerard happily ran back to the bed’s edge where the sandwich laid. He groaned a little bit cause the food was a mess, but he was so hungry that he started to eat it anyway. Kassi sighed and started to leave the room. They were friends, but most party friends that any other thing. Of course she had a crush on him, but she ended up convincing herself nothing could ever happen. She couldn’t even imagine that Gerard was feeling the same way she did bout him.

“Hey, where are you going?” He asked watching her at the door.

“To my room. You need a break and I need air.”

“The balcony is right there. Why were you gonna leave?”

“I don’t know…” Kassi felt stupid for a while, but she didn’t show it. She made her way to the window and opened it, the night’s cool air hit her bare arms and she went back inside shivering. “I just needed a little, that was too much.”

“Close that window or you’re gonna get a cold.” Gerard laughed at her expression. “Turn on the radio and lay down if you want.” Kassi did what he told her and a certain song began to play.

Candle light and soul forever
A dream of you and me together,
Say you believe it, say you believe it,
Free your mind of doubt and danger,
Be for real don't be a stranger,
We can achieve it, we can achieve it
Come a little bit closer baby, get it on, get it on,
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one


“Spice girls…” Gee said in a mocking tone.

“Shut up! I like this song!” She replayed sitting on the bed next to him and began humming the song. She suddenly turned her head to Gerard who was staring at her. Both looked away when their eyes found each other. Gerard knew that moment he couldn’t hold back his feelings any longer and left the sandwich on the night table.

“Kas, I have something to tell you.” He said facing the floor.

“What?”

“I don’t know how to tell you this, really…” He hesitated playing with his fingers.

“As I always say: if you can say what you wanna say, show it.” As soon as Kassi said those words, Gerard leaned to her and pressed his lips onto her mouth. She jumped, but didn’t even make the attempt to get away. The kiss was soft and tender, but when Gerard pulled apart, both were breathless. He blushed and looked her face for an answer.

“So?” He asked insecure. Kassi gazed him and, wrapping her arms around his neck kissed him again. This time the kiss grew passionate and Gerard softly laid her down on the bed, his hands roaming her back and the skin under her shirt.

I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to you baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to you baby)
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be


“Gee… I need you.” Kassi whispered as his mouth went to her neck and to her ear. Gerard already had thrown away her shirt along with his.

“Are you sure baby?” He asked moving his lips down to her breasts. She made him look up at her. “I love you, Kas, you don’t even imagine how much I do.”

“I love you too, Gee, but I never thought you could feel the same way.” Gerard kissed her mouth again.

“But I do.”

“Then show it to me.” Gerard’s lips drew a line over her chin, her neck and down to her breasts, where her bra was a barrier soon removed. Their hands freed each other’s bodies from their pants and underwear.

Silly games that you were playing,
Empty words we both were saying,
Let's work it out boy, let's work it out boy,
Any deal that we endeavor,
Boys and girls feel good together,
Take it or leave it, take it or leave it
Are you as good as I remember baby, get it on, get it on,
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one


Kassi caressed his back as his mouth closed around her left nipple and sucked lightly, she moaned in pleasure and he, smiling, switched to the other giving the same attention. From then, his lips traveled to her stomach, tickling her.

“God, Gerard…” She moaned over and over again. He came back up crashing his mouth onto hers kissing with a fiery passion that overwhelmed their senses. Gerard caressed her tights and she opened herself to him.

“I love you so much, Kassi.” He whispered as he entered her. She gasped at the feeling and he gave her a moment to adjust.

“Ok, baby, go on.” She said and his hips started to move in synch with hers.

I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to you baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to you baby)
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be
Be a little wiser baby, put it on, put it on,
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one


The feeling started to build up strongly on both of them, their bodies moved to the rhythm of the music still flowing on the room. Kassi dug her nails onto his back, what made Gerard go even deeper into her. He took her legs wrapping them around his waist and he went faster, deeper, harder… he wanted to feel everything of her, he wanted to feel everything he had been dreaming of since he met her and most important, he wanted her to feel everything he was feeling for her. And she did. With each thrust, with each kiss, with each caress she felt everything Gerard was telling her, every single feeling he had for her, she sensed. With their mouth joined in another hungry kiss, their orgasms hit them and they both felt like falling from the most powerful sensation ever. Gerard buried his face on her shoulder and Kassi threw it back to hit on the bed.

“I love you.” Both whispered again. Gerard got off her and helped her to get under the sheets.

“Come here, baby…” He said holding her. Kassi laid her head onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to you baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to you baby)
I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to you baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to you baby)
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be


“I can’t believe I waited all afternoon for this. We could have done this sooner and I wouldn’t have to be exercising.” He said after a while.

“What?” Kassi jumped and looked at him.

“Why do you think I asked you to come here? I suck at working out! I never wanted to do it in the first place.”

“Are you for real?” She asked completely shocked.

“For real. I just wanted to be with you today before I go. And I couldn’t figure out the way to do it. I really love you, Kassi. It just that I didn’t know how to tell you.” Kassi stared at his green eyes and kissed him deeply.

“I love you too, baby, I love you too.” She said getting back to his chest and falling asleep quickly.

It's the only way to be
It's the only way to be