This Cannot be Happening...

Chapter Sixteen

Xavier's POV

I was walking around the park, looking desperately for Lacey when I hear her. "NO!"

I run full speed, determined to stop my older brother from taking the one person I truly love.

I knock Leo down, causing him to drop Lacey.

"Seriously Leo!" I yelled, "Can't you just stop doing this and be the brother I knew and loved?"

"That boy changed Xavier." Leo spoke, his eyes hard.

"Yeah, because of Joshua who poisoned your mind his compulsion," I inform him.

Leo glared at me, "He never compelled me to do anything," He tells me.

"Oh really, so you don't remember being friends with me and my mate before Joshua came and tried to kill her? You don't remember we had to erase hers AND her sister's memory about us?" I asked.

Confusion fills his face, "What are you talking about?" Leo asked.

Alaceya's POV

I was staring at the two brothers fighting, my mind racing to my confusing nightmares, the one I've been having since I saw Xavier. I don't remember a lot, but I do remember a six year old girls screaming, AKA, me.

I hear a little boy's voice scream, "NO! Leave her alone!"

I recognized his voice, but I don't know why or from where.

The next thing I knew, someone was whispering soothing words and I woke up.

"Leo listen to me, you are NOT like this! Joshua messed with your mind, please just snap out of it!" Xavier begged.

'Wait a minute,' I thought as I recognized Xavier's begging voice.

After pondering over it, a memory struck me. Soon, I remembered things I never knew happened. And that is when I realized that Xavier were talking about me when he asked Leo if he remembered that he and Xavier, had to erase his mate and her sister was me and Renee.