This Cannot be Happening...

Chapter Two

Warning!!!! There is going to be some description to what Xavier does to Lacey!!!

I woke up to Xavier's lips leaving a trail of kisses on my stomach, causing me to shiver. “Morning,” He spoke with a smirk.

I glared at him, “Can I get dressed now?”

“Why? After all, you did enjoy our fun,” Xavier asked.

I scoffed, “I did not enjoy that.”

“Really? Then why did you moan in your sleep?” Xavier asked.

“I didn’t enjoy it. If I really did moan in my sleep, it was probably the unknown dream I had.” I tell him.

“Shall we test that theory?” Xavier asked a smirk in place.

“And how are we supposed to do that?” I sneered.

“Easy, if you moaned with pleasure in your sleep, you’ll moan with pleasure when you’re awake,” He responds.

Before I could speak, his lips were on my neck. Xavier began to kiss and suck as his lips trailed down my neck. Suddenly, a soft moan escapes my lips, causing my eyes to go wide. I felt him smirk against my neck. I thought he would lift his head and say a comment, but no, his lips moved to the center of my breasts, and kissed and sucked at that. Another moan escapes my lips and his hand touched my breast. He began to squeeze it as he continued to kiss me. A louder moan escaped my lips; my back arched itself so my body was closer to his. His lips then moved to my stomach, and started to kiss it softly. His lips were going slower as he got closer to my privates. My heart started to pound, though I wasn’t scared. As I pondered why my heart was beating fast, a louder moan escaped my lips as his tongue entered me.

‘What is going on?’ I thought, ‘It’s like my body wants this.’

And that was when I realized why my heart started to pound fast. It was pounding because my body wanted him to go faster with the kisses, my body wanted him to do this, but why my body wanted him to do this, is beyond me.

Xavier sat up, and looked at me. “Believe me now?” He asked.

I glared at him, not about to admit that my body wanted him.

“You can get dressed now.” He finally tells me.

I didn't have to be told twice. I got up, arms covering my chest area and get out of bed. "Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"You won't be needing those anymore; there are cloths in the closet over there. You are to be wearing those as your uniform, the bathroom is over there." Xavier tells me, pointing to a door in the far left corner of the bedroom.

I nod and go to the closet. I grab a shirt and skirt without looking at the details from its hanger, I then move to the dresser. Grabbing some undergarments, I then hurry to the bathroom.

I then put the undergarments on.

Slipping the really tight shirt on, I realized that the skin tight red, revealing tank top barely went to my belly button. The short black skirt that barely went to my knees was also skin tight skirt

The door opens after a few seconds and Xavier enters the room. "Cute," He smirked.

"No it's not." I tell him staring at the stupid uniform in disgust. Xavier chuckles, "Come on, time for you to meet the others." Xavier tells me.

I roll my eyes. He leaves the bathroom, but I stay still. "Lacey," Xavier says in warning tone. I growl and follow him.