This Cannot be Happening...

Chapter Three

"Why do I have to go to your classes anyways?" I growled.

"Because all sex slaves have to accompany their vampire," Xavier responded.

"But why?" I asked annoyance in my voice.

"Just encase." Xavier replied. A groan escaped my lips, but before I could speak, Xavier opened a door and motioned me to go in. I glared at him and didn't move. Xavier sighed and grabbed my hand and dragged me in. Eyes fell on us instantly. Even more annoyance filled my face as Xavier led me to the front of the class. "Slide as far as you can," Xavier ordered. I glared at him, and stayed put, causing the people to gasp. "Do you want me to punish you?" Xavier asked. I scowled at him and slid in the booth like desk and scooted as far as I could go.

Soon enough, the teacher got up from his desk and went to the front of the classroom. "Ok class, looks like we have a new sex slave, so I shall explain what will happen when the vampire feels the need to have pleasure with their slave." He started. Confusion filled my face, as he continued, "Now, if a vampire needs to have pleasure with their slave, he will need to raise his hand, where the class will pause so the vampire can kiss his slave anywhere they want. Now, if they refuse to get up, or disobey the vampire, the slave will have to take off her shirt, and if she refuses, the vampire will not only take of her shirt, but her bra as well. Now we got that covered, let’s start class."

After a half an hour, Mr. Z stops lecturing and calls on a boy named Zeak. "I need some pleasure sir."

"Go ahead Zeak," Mr. Z spoke. Everyone turned to Zeak, well everyone, but me, but still. After what felt like hours, there had been fifteen different vampires who 'needed' pleasure, and class was still going on.

Suddenly, I see Xavier raise his hand. "Yes Prince Xavier?" Mr. Z spoke.

"I need to have some pleasure form Lacey," Xavier responds.

"Go ahead Prince Xavier." Mr. Z responds.

Xavier gets out of the desk and said, "Come on Lacey,” Reluctantly, I slide from my seat so I was standing. I crossed my arms across my chest, my eyes were narrowed into an annoyed glare. "Lose the attitude Lacey," Xavier orders. I close my eyes and try to calm down. I feel Xavier's lips on my neck, and I immediately tensed up. I clench my teeth together, hoping he wouldn't try to kiss me on my lips. I feel Xavier's lips trail up my throat and to my jawline. "Open your mouth," I hear Xavier whisper. A soft growl escaped my lips as I opened my mouth. Xavier's lips met mine, his tongue slipped into my mouth, and he began to kiss me.

Suddenly, I see the face of my sister's killer in my mind. I quickly open my eyes, but I still could see his face as he brought a knife to my sister's neck. My body began to shake as terror took over. I felt Xavier pull away, "Lacey?" He spoke, I could hear the concern in his voice as my breath began to quicken. "Lacey, answer me," Xavier orders. I tried too, but all that came out was a whimper. "Lacey, what's wrong?" Xavier demands.

I bring my hands to my head, trying to stop the horrible memory. More whimpers escaped my lips as the man began to cut my little sister's arms. Her screams echoed in my ears. I brought my hands over my ears, trying to block the sound. I couldn't hear anything, but my sister's screams. I feel someone grabbing me as my legs collapsed beneath me, causing me to scream. "NO! STOP! PLEASE!" I heard myself scream as I thrashed about. Suddenly, I feel a quick pain in my arm and my body began to relax. My body stopped struggling; my breath slowly returned to normal as well did my heartbeat. My eyes opened to see I was in Xavier's arms, fear in his face.

"What happened?" Xavier asked. "I-" I didn't get a chance to finish as darkness consumed me,