This Cannot be Happening...

Chapter Five

~Two Weeks Later~

I held back a growl as I feel Xavier's lips on my neck. "Come on sweetie, we need to get up and get ready," He whispered in my ear.

I sit up, got out of bed and grabbed my clothes from the dresser.

When Xavier and I entered Xavier's first class, eyes immediately stared at me. Today was my first day back since my incident, and as I expected, I had the whole class attention.

I slid into the seat without a sound.

Hours ticked by when a knock came on the door. "Come in. Mr. Z," Spoke.

"Hi, I'm here to see Prince Xavier, he told me I could see him anytime I wanted when I was 100% sure I was ready to be around humans," I hear an all too familiar voice spoke.

I see Xavier get up, "Renee, it's good to see you under control," He spoke.

My head snapped towards the door to see a young girl, dark brown hair, forest green eyes. 'No, it couldn't be,' I thought turning my head away from the girl.

'Her name may be the same as my sister's but she isn't my sister. My sister is dead, and it’s all because of my stupidity of thinking Renee and I could be home alone. Why couldn't I have let our father send us to his best friend’s house? Why did I have to beg him that we could stay alone, that I was old enough to take care of Renee by myself?"

I feel tears sprinkling down my cheek. I furiously wipe the tears away, hoping no one saw them.

Renee's POV

I was finally able to control my blood-lust, now I can finally go see Xavier so he can help me remember what I forgotten when I turned.

I take a deep breath before knocking on Mr. Z's door.

"Come in," I hear a male's voice holler.

I take another deep breath as I open the door. Eyes fell on me instantly; only two were not staring at me, which one of them was Xavier.

"Hi, I'm here to see Prince Xavier, he told me I could see him anytime I wanted when I was 100% sure I was ready to be around humans," I spoke.

Just then, I see Xavier get up and walk towards me, a smile on his face. "Renee, it's good to see you under control," He spoke.

"It's good to be in control," I respond, noticing the Xavier's sex slave looking away with a sad look on her face.

"So, are you ready to remember your life before that man cut you to death?" He asked. I saw Xavier's sex slave's head jerk up a bit.

"Defiantly, then I can see my family again, especially my older sister." I replied.

"Alright, Mr. Z, may I leave and help Renee?" Xavier asked.

"Of course Prince Xavier," Mr. Z responds.

"Come on Lacey," Xavier spoke, looking at his sex slave. Lacey got up, keeping her head down.

"Lacey what's wrong?" Xavier asked.

"Nothing," Was all she said.

"Strike one," Xavier informed her.

Lacey sighed, but didn't say anything.

When we enter Xavier's room, I see something in the corner of my eyes. I stopped and turned to see something sticking out of the closet.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the object.

Xavier turned and said, "I don't know, it's Lacey's. Lacey, what is that?" He asked Lacey.

"Give me another strike, I'm not telling you," I heard Lacey spoke.

I turn my attention back to the object. As I focused on the object, I could make out a beaded chain. Suddenly, I see a little girl that looked like me opening a box.

Memory

She gasped, "Oh my gosh! It's beautiful Lacey! Thank you!" She said jumping on the older girl, who looked a lot like Xavier's sex slave.

"You're welcome Renee," Lacey responded.

"You know, I never saw anything like this," Renee observed.

"That's because I made it." Lacey beamed.

End of Memory

"Renee?" I heard Xavier ask, I didn't answer as another memory came, and another, and another, and soon I remembered everything.

I swallowed, "That necklace-"

"Wait, how did you know it was a necklace?" I heard Lacey ask.

I turn to her, "Same way I know about your sister,"

She looked taken aback. "You told her?" she demanded looking at Xavier with a glare in her eyes.

"No I didn't, honest," Xavier said holding his hand in the air.

"Then how did she find out about her?" She growled.

"Lace, calm down," I told her.

She turned to me, "Don't call me that!" She yelled.

"Lacey, that's enough, I'm about ready to give you a third strike," Xavier warned.

Lacey shook her head and ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Xavier started to head to the bathroom, "Xavier, let me, please," I whispered.

Xavier turned to me and nodded his head.

I go to the bathroom door and knocked.

Lacey didn't answer. "Lacey look, I'm sorry I called you Lace." She still didn't answer.

I sighed, I just wish I could tell her I was her younger sister, but I can't just yet, not when I know she won't believe me.

Suddenly, I heard a crash. I then fling the door open to see the two men that attacked my sister and I, one of them was holding onto Lacey.

"Let her go!" I yelled.

"And who are you? Her best friend?" The man who killed me right before Xavier saved me by giving me some of his blood after I fell and hit my head hard, causing my head to bleed.

He got out a knife, "NO! Don't you dare cut her to death! You hear me!" I screamed.

"Let her go Joe," Xavier demanded.

"You know this man?" I asked.

"Sadly," Xavier spoke.

"Oh come on, is that how you should treat your older brother?" Joe asked.

I hear a whimper from Lacey's mouth, just as I smell blood.

"Renee go," Xavier demanded.

"No, I can handle it," I respond.

"Are you sure?" Xavier spoke.

I hear more whimpers escape my older sister's mouth. "Positive," I replied.

I knew Lacey was scared, and I hated it. I had to come up with a plan, and fast.

"Lacey, concentrate on Xavier," I demanded.

"And how will that help?" Joe asked a smirk on his face.

"Lacey do it." I ordered again.

"Why? What good will that do? He's going to kill me, just like he did with my younger sister." Lacey asked.

"Lacey she's not dead," I started.

"Yes she is!" Lacey screamed.

Now I was scared, she had to concentrate on Xavier, she just had too.

Just then I remembered a song I made up for her.

I take a deep breath before I began to sing, "You are my sister, the one I can turn to when I'm down in the dump, the only one I can share my secrets," I hear Lacey gasp, as I continued to sing.

Lacey's POV

I was in the bathroom, trying to keep the tears from falling when I hear a knock on the bathroom door. I ignored whoever it was.

"Lacey look, I'm sorry I called you Lace." I hear Renee spoke.

I didn't answer. Just then, I hear a crash. Before I could react, someone had grabbed me, just as the door flew open.

"Let her go!" Renee yelled.

"And who are you? Her best friend?" The man who killed my younger sister asked.

He got out a knife, "NO! Don't you dare cut her to death! You hear me!" Renee screamed

"Let her go Joe," Xavier demanded.

"You know this man?" Renee asked.

"Sadly," Xavier spoke.

"Oh come on, is that how you should treat your older brother?" Joe asked.

A whimper escaped my mouth as I feel a knife cutting my skin.

"Renee go," Xavier demanded.

"No, I can handle it," Renee respond.

"Are you sure?" Xavier spoke.

Another whimper escaped my lips, "Positive" I heard Renee say

Suddenly, Renee demanded, "Lacey, concentrate on Xavier,"

"And how will that help?" Joe asked a smirk on his face.

"Lacey do it." Renee ordered again.

"Why? What good will that do? He's going to kill me, just like he did with my younger sister." I demanded.

"Lacey she's not dead," Renee told me.

"Yes she is!" I screamed.

After a few seconds heard Renee take a deep breath before I her begin to sing, "You are my sister, the one I can turn to when I'm down in the dump, the only one I can share my secrets," I hear let out a gasp, as Renee, my little sister, sing.