Pulling Teeth

You Can Always Count On a Friend

** * **
Mik'es P.O.V
** * **
I walked up to Billie with a cloth and a bottle of alchohol (you know what kind i mean. Hint: it will not get you drunk).
He looked confused at what i was going to do, but flinched when he saw me putting some alchohol on the cloth and put it towards his face.
"Billie! Stop backing away!" i said, when he kept shuffling back.
He sighed and moved forward, wincing when the cloth was placed on his eye.
'Poor guy, he deserves better than this' i thought.
He sighed with relief when i took the cloth off.
I ruffled his hair (i don't know why, force of habit) and walked away.

*** * ***
Billi'es P.O.V
*** * ***
I smiled at Mike.
Damn It, i do not deserve him as a friend!
I got a text and went pale when i saw who it was from.
'Billie? Where the hell are you?!?!?! You better get over here right now! or else!' (language cut out *i don't swear*)
I sighed and made my wa out, ready to get beaten up once again by the hell's angel. Who am i kidding? hells ANGEL?
As soon as i got to Laura's place, the door swung open and i felf a fist being plummeted into the side of my face.
I held onto my cheek as if my life depended on it.
"Wuss" Laura said.
"Beej! Billie!" said a slightly scared (mostly worried) voice
I looked behind me.
Someone had followed me.
Tre.

*** * ***
Tre's P.O.V
*** * ***
I couldn't believe what i had just seen!
Honestly, i can't believe a 19 year old would just beat up her 18 year old boyfriend.
I climbed over the fence and ran towards one of my best friends.
"Hey! What the hell are you doing?! Get outta my (insert word here) garden!" Laura shouted.
I flipped her off and stood infront of Billie.
"Come on, let's go" I said to him.
I know i couldn't do anthing about Laura, apart from make sure Billie has protection... Uh.. Stays safe! it sounds wrong anyway you say it, and this caused me to giggle a little.
I don't think Billie noticed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry for the short-ish chapter.
Im kinda lost for ideas.
Can you help a little and comment any suggestions?