Status: I will update this every so often, so please don't be mad at the breaks! :)

Better for You

Chapter 21

“Baby, are you alright? Was it, was it ok?” Harry asked nervously, stuttering over almost every word. I had no idea how to answer though. Losing my virginity had to have been the most painful thing that I had ever done but I was glad that I had done it. The intimate experience had shown me all sides to Harry Styles, I felt like the experience had allowed me to somehow connect to Harry on a completely different level.

“Shit, babe, does it hurt?” Harry asked after a minute of silence. I looked up at him and only as he wiped away a tear from my cheek with his calloused finger did I realise that I was crying.

“It um, it hurts.” I confessed with a hoarse voice and Harry frowned, pulling me into a tight embrace with his hands rubbing comforting circles on my back.

“I’m so sorry baby” Harry whispered into my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck and sending a shiver rolling down my spine.

“Don’t be, it was everything that I wanted.” I replied, gently breaking the embrace and moving backwards slightly so that I could see Harry’s face.

“Are you sure? Was it-was it what you expected?” Harry asked, his face looking so concerned that my heart swelled.

“It hurt more than I thought,” I began and Harry frowned, “but it was worth it, I love you Harry and this was honestly better than I ever imagined it to be.” I told him and his eyes seemed to lighten in the dark room. “How um, how was it for you?” I asked Harry nervously, I know about his track record and I knew that there was no way that I could compete with any of the other girls that had all of the experience.

“It was honestly amazing Izzy.” Harry told me and when I looked at him sceptically he continued,

“Really, it was honestly so much better than any of the other girls that I slept with for the sake of it, with you it actually means something which completely changes the experience.” Harry explained and for some odd reason as he told me this I started thinking about when he told me about his first girlfriend, the day he told me that he loved me.

I looked down and suddenly realised that I wasn’t wearing anything and Abby could walk in at any moment. “What are you doing?” Harry asked as I got out of bed, something in his voice made him sound more worried than curious.

“Getting changed, you should too; Abby could walk in at any moment.” I told Harry, searching for something comfortable to wear seeing as it was past 11 o’clock so I would be going to sleep pretty soon.

“But I was enjoying having a full view to your fantastic body.” Harry told me and I blushed and threw his t-shirt at him.

Once I was changed in my pyjamas I got back into bed and Harry instinctively wrapped his arms around my body and my body naturally moulded in his arms in reply.

“Harry, can I ask you something?” I asked as I laced my fingers with Harry’s.

“Sure.” Harry replied, kissing the back of my head.

“You said that you had a girlfriend once but it ended badly” I began and felt Harry noticeably tense
behind me, “but what happened between you two?”

“She um, she played me like a fool. I-I thought that she liked me and that I actually stood a chance with her but to her she was only in it because I would do stuff with her… And then it turned out that she was stringing me along just like with a handful of other guys.” Harry told me and part of me was surprised that he even told me. The story shocked me though, Harry’s hot, I’m talking one look and you’ll melt hot and so the fact that someone would string him along was quite shocking.

“Oh” I whispered, turning around in his arms to face him, and my face was inches from him, so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.

“Yeah, she was a player and I honestly believed that she had ruined me for anyone because she gave me these serious trust issues and so I started living a life style where I never had to worry about someone walking out on me by just not caring… But then you came around and changed everything that I wanted to believe.” Harry told me, his tone changing from heavy to light as he smiled at me and nudged his nose against my own.

“Oh really, I just changed you did I?” I teased and Harry nodded his head smiling before leaning in to kiss me but only shortly as he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.

“Please don’t leave me Izzy, I won’t be able to take you leaving me.” Harry whispered and my heart swelled. It’s so hard to believe that this is the same guy who I met just a couple of months ago. The guy who would sleep around with random girls.

“I could never leave you, even if I wanted to.” I replied meaning the words all too much.

*** 2 weeks later***

I was hot. Too hot. I could feel my hair stick to the sweat on the back of my neck and the thought alone made me want to be sick. Wait? No. I actually was going to be sick. I quickly untangled myself from Harry’s arms that were wrapped around me, stirring him slightly as I ran to the toilets.

I unloaded the majority of my meal into the toilet and it did not taste good. Tears threatened in the corner of my eyes but as I heard the door open I quickly blinked them away as I sat by the edge of the toilet and tried to control my breathing.

“Izzy? Are you ok?” Harry asked, his voice laced with sleep; weren’t these toilets only for girls? Oh
well, I wanted him here.

“No.” I replied and got up to flush the toilet.

“Do you want something?” Harry asked, his voice laced with concern.

“Um, could you get my toiletry bag please?” I asked in a shaky voice. I hated being sick. I’d rather break my leg 100 times than throw up. The feeling of it coming up my throat as it burned everything in its journey was always horrible and the after taste was even worse.

Thankfully Harry quickly returned, handing me my toiletry bag and I opened it with haste, getting out my toothbrush and toothpaste and quickly brushing my teeth.

“Do you feel better now?” Harry asked and I quickly shook my head, but regretted it as my head suddenly felt like it was throbbing, causing me to lose balance and almost fall over. Thankfully Harry’s strong arms were able to catch me before I hit the ground. “Let’s get you back to bed.” Harry whispered, picking me up and carrying me bridal style back to the dorms.

It must have been some sight to any passers-by. A girl curled up in a ball in the arms of Harry Styles. I wasn’t stupid, everyone knew Harry. He had a reputation. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a few shocked stares accompanied by loud gasps from the tipsy students who had most likely recently returned from the frat party. However, I wasn’t physically able to care as sleep beckoned me and lured my eyelids to close.

A few days later I awoke it was to the feeling of my sweaty hair being removed from my cheek. I opened one eye and saw Abby looking over me. “Hey, how are you feeling?” She whispered, scanning my face like a hawk.

“Better. Not good, but better.” I told her as I began to slowly pick up my body so that I was sitting up.

“Well you’ve got more colour in your cheeks which is always a good sign.” Abby commented as I tried to muster up a smile but from the reaction on Abby’s face I figured that it must have looked more like a grimace.

“Where’s harry?” I asked, his missing presence making me feel lonelier than I should.

“I forced him to go to Language; he’s missed like 2 lessons already and I refuse to let him skip another to watch over you.” Abby replied, taking out some pills from her purse.

“When did you turn into his mother?” I joked as Abby looked at me with a playful scowl.

“Just take these; they’re the best that I could find, supposed to help holding back the sick or something. You owe me for these, they cost me like 10 dollars!” Abby told me, handing me the pills with a bottle of fresh water, she must keep a stock of water bottles under her bed or something.

I swallowed the pills with a large helping of the water. “Thanks” I mumbled.

“That’s alright, now go to sleep; you need to rest.” Abby told me and I did as she said, closing my eyes and allowing sleep to take me.

After a couple more days of feeling utterly useless the fever passed and I could finally muster the strength to go out of the house to watch a film at Harry’s house. I knocked on the door and waited a couple of minutes before Harry opened the door and showed me to his room.

“I really like your room you know.” I blurted as I scanned his bookshelf.

“Thanks, I decorated it myself.” Harry joked and I turned to face him as he wiggled his eyebrows at me in a way that only Harry could make look adorable.

“Oh be quiet.” I replied, raising my eyebrows at him. I could hear his footsteps getting closer as I stood up from my crouched position and turned to face him.

“Make me.” He whispered and suddenly the room changed temperature drastically. Only Harry could turn a light playful joke into a seductive one with just one line.

I smirked at him and leaned up to kiss him, allowing the fire to ignite in my veins for a couple of seconds before pulling back. “There, now let’s watch the movie.” I instructed as Harry sulked and walked over to his laptop and brought it with him over to the bed.

“I don’t have Netflix so we could just watch it online?” Harry suggested however I shook my head frantically at his reply.

“No, no way.” I told him.

“Why not? Please don’t tell me that it’s because it’s breaking the copy right law or something.”

“No, you just don’t get subtitles when you watch movies on putlocker, and I can’t watch a movie without subtitles.” I told him and Harry let out a loud laugh as he threw his head back, with his body shaking from laughter. “What?”

“Nothing. You. Just. I. Out of all the reasons not to watch a movie on putlocker you chose because, ‘it doesn’t have subtitles’.” Harry replied through his laughter, using his fingers to mimic my quote.
“Just hand me your laptop.” I told him and he slid the laptop from his lap to mine, a low chuckle falling from his lips. “We can use my Netflix account.” I told him as I typed in my email address. “Close your eyes.”

“What?”

“I’m about to type in my password, close your eyes.” I told him and he raised his eyebrows however closed his eyes. I typed in my password as quickly as I could and when I had logged into my account I finally told harry that he could open his eyes. “What do you want to watch?” I asked him, as I scrolled down the browsers page.

“Teeth.” Harry replied instantly as soon as the movie came up on the screen.

“Hell no.” I replied instantly.

“Why not?”

“Because the whole idea is twisted and creeps me out. No. What else?”

“I believe that teeth is the way forward.” Harry pushed and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Let’s watch something light hearted” I suggested and Harry huffed as I scrolled further down the page. “How about ‘The Proposal’?” I asked him.

“Do I really get a say in this?” Harry asked, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

“Good point, no.” I told him with the corners of my mouth curling upwards. “The Proposal it is.” I
stated, clicking on the movie.

“So what did you think?” I asked.

“It was too predictable. I saw them both falling in-love with each other from a mile off.” Harry stated.

“So you’d rather have watched a movie about a girl who has teeth in her… Well you know what.” I asked Harry, trailing off at the end.

“Wait, where does she have teeth?” Harry asked, feigning confusion.

“In her lady area.”

“Her tits? That’s just weird.” Harry countered.

“In her… In her vagina, there I said it.” I huffed and Harry gasped.

“She has teeth in her vagina! Now that’s twisted, how do you know about such a movie?”

“You’re the worst.” I mumbled at Harry, weakly pushing at his chest.

“But you love me for it.” Harry latched on making my heart beat faster as he grabbed my hand from his chest and laced his fingers with mine.

“Yes, for some reason happen to be very much in-love with you.” I replied with a light tone despite the rather serious topic.

“Well that’s I good thing, cuz I’m head over fucking ass for you Izzy.” Harry replied, making my breath come out in a short huff.

“I love you so much Harry.” I told him before covering his lips with my own with a passionate kiss.

“I love you more.” Harry mumbled against my lips and I couldn’t help the shit eating grin that was taking over my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiii, I'm so sorry for the really long wait but I've been reeeaaallly busy and just haven't had the time. But here's the update anyway, I hope that you enjoy!! :)