Status: Thank you so much for reading! Comments would be greatly appreciated!

As Delicate as a Flower

The Continuation

My brain felt as scrambled as eggs when I looked around me for Rian.

"Ry?" I callled for her before looking back at the green-eyed angel.

"She's in the kitchen." he smiled at me and I blushed. He is really cute. "Do you want to sit?" he asked. Louis was watching me from a nearby chair so I nodded and sat on the sofa.

"Sammy, would you like a glass of water?" Rian called from the kitchen.

"Yes please!" I called back loudly. I looked at my hands for a moment.

"So, Rian tells me you study with her at Uni?" Louis says.

I nod. "Yes, we were roommates when we had to share a dorm and haven't left each other's sides since." I smiled.

"Do you want to become a nurse also?" Louis asks.

"No, heavens no. I'm going for something less gross and more interesting. I'm going for film making/directing/writing and creative writing. It's this whole program over at Uni." I waved my hand as if to wave away Uni.

"Oh that is very cool." Harry says. I smile.

"Thank you."

"Sammy, have you met the other guys yet?" Rian asks from the doorway. I shake my head as she hands me my cup of water.

"This is Niall, Zayn, you've met Louis, that's Harry, and that's Liam!" my brain was exploding a little with all of the names but I sipped on the water while Rian and Zayn fought for different films to watch.

"Guys" I said. I raised my arms in the air. "You all just need to let it go." they all laughed except for Liam, who looked utterly confused.

"Huh?"

"Let It Go? From Frozen?"

"Duhh." it turns out Liam had not seen Frozen, so that is exactly what we watched. Rian and I sang to the entire movie and quoted it to each other as well.

"Ugh shut up!" Louis yelled. Rian and I laughed while the guys sulked.

"Meanie." Rian stuck her tongue out at her brother and I started jiggling my leg against the ground.

"Sam, you goooooooodd?" Rian asked. She did it with a funny voice though so I couldn't stop laughing. Finally we got to the part where Anna starts to freeze and so Liam paused it.

"I need to know what happens. So kindly, either shut up, or leave the room." he turned back to the tv and pressed play again while Rian, Louis, Harry, and Niall all laughed quietly. Zayn had already fallen asleep.

"OHMYGOD ANNA YOU CAN'T DIE!!!" Liam yelled suddenly. His yelling made me jump and look away from Harry, with whom I'd been conversing with.

We were all quiet as Liam let out a giant sigh when Anna and Elsa saved the day, and I couldn't help but wonder if anyone else actually cared that much about the movie.

"Well, Sam and I need to get going, but we'll see you lot tomorrow morning! Breakfast at our place!" Rian announced.

"What?!?!? I was NOT aware of this!" I said.

"Sammy, I told you earlier." I strained to remember this conversation, and it was not found listed anywhere in my mental library.

"Uh, no yah didn't."

"Uh yah I did."

"No you didn't."

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"DID TOO!"

"Okay! Girls! Enough!" Harry's eyes were vibrant in color as they switched between Rian and I.

"Fine."

"Fine."

"FINE."

"FINE!"

"STOP!!!" all conscious boys yelled at us before Rian and I started to giggle and Louis rolled his eyes before pushing us out the door.

"BYE!!!" Niall waved his arms frantically an Harry winked at me.

"Oh." I said softly. I blushed and to my surprise so did Harry.

"Ugh, come on Sammy. You can see him tomorrow." I looked away and watched the ground as I smiled to myself.

It's okay, we still have breakfast.

And with that, I fell asleep.