Status: 'i dont wanna be your friend i wanna kiss your neck'

White Teeth and Blue-Blooded Boys

enjoy the stay

I was 15, all gangly, pale, dumb-assed and pimpled when I got my dick sucked for the first time. It was behind a McDonalds, the red paint flaking off against my back, the yellow arched-beacon illuminating a halo around our heads.

It was messy and awkward and lasted for only a few minutes, or however long it took someone to enter one end of the drive through and come out the other, food in hand.

I also only lasted for a few minutes; came embarrassingly soon but the boy on his knees(a year older, or maybe a year younger, I don't remember) was okay about it. He just let me come in his mouth, swallowed like it was a show or something(it didn't fail in making my dick jump again, that's for sure) and stood up. He didn't bother to ask me to return the favor thankfully, I didn't think I was ready for that yet - this happened in the beginning stages of my journey into discovering who I really was. He just smiled, helped me pull up the pants that sagged against my thighs and kissed my sweaty forehead, telling me to "enjoy the stay" even though he was walking away and staring up at the sky.

I don't even remember his name anymore, all I remember is that he oddly looked like Henry and that I wasn't in love with him yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
so shitty but I didn't know what else to write. All these chapters will be sort, and some will be memories and snapshots from Ansel's life.