Status: #096 | T

Cat-astrophe

1/1

Meow.

"Did you guys hear that?" Jack practically jumped out of his skin.

"No." Rian raised an eyebrow at him.

Meow.

"There it was again!" Jack exclaimed and ran into the alley.

Alex, Rian, and Zack exchanged a look of exasperation then followed him. Behind the dumpsters was a litter of kittens, looking super cute and cuddly. "Can we keep them? Can we, can we, can we?!" Jack looked to Rian for his approval.

Zack chimed in, "I don't think Matt will be very thrilled at the thought of having kittens on the tour bus."

"But look at them!" Jack put on his best pouty face. "They're so cute!"

In the box sat six different kittens, varying in colors. Some were black and white, some plain black, and one little orange and white stripped kitten. "It wouldn't hurt to try." Alex stated.

"Yay!" Jack started jumping up and down.

When they arrived at the tour bus Matt was out and about doing manager stuff, so Jack decided to go ahead and bring the kittens in.
They designated him to be the one who fed, watered, and cleaned up after them since it was his idea after all. Since Alex was his best friend he, of course, had to pick up any of Jack's slack.

Alex and Jack climbed into Jack's bunk and let the kittens out of the box. They played with them for hours and then fell asleep. Suddenly they were awoken to a scream. "What is this fluffy little creature?!"

They quickly hopped out of Jack's bunk and headed for the sitting area. There they spotted Matt holding up one of the fluffy black kittens. "Uh, have you ever heard of a kitten?" Jack looked at Matt questioningly.

"Of course I have but what are they doing on the bus?"

"I rescued them." Jack had a grin on his face that went from ear to ear.

Next thing the rest of the boys knew was that Matt and Jack were screaming at each other. They watched, wide eyed, until Jack started crying hysterically, he refused to give up the kittens. Eventually Matt gave in to Jack and his big, sad eyes and Jack couldn't have been more thrilled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So random, I know. This is just what happened okay. Don't judge me, aha.