Lost Boy

Homeless?

"No what do you mean I'm being expelled?" I almost yelled. The headmaster smiled at me and clicked his tongue. "You can't do that! I haven't done anything wrong!" I did yell this time. I was the perfect model student. I had perfect grades. I never stepped out of line. I never did anything and that is why I was so freaked out right now.

"This is a private institution Miss Dalca. I am the headmaster. I own this place so here I am king." he chuckled and folded his hands.

"Well what did I do?" I felt shakey and I felt like I was going to fall to pieces. I would not let him see me cry though.

"I'll let you figure that out. You have to be out of here by Wednesday."

I drifted out of his office and up to my room.

Wednesday? Today is Tuesday. I have less than 12 hours to pack my shit and leave.

I walked past all of my classmates and ignored all of their stares. I was not in the mood to deal with their shit at the moment. Actually all I wanted to do was sink into the ground and dissapear.

In the room that I had to share with three other girls all I owned could be fit into a backpack. I had the uniform that I was wearing, two changes of street clothes, a hoodie, a pair of flats, a brush, and a beanie. All of my wordly possesions fit into a bag that was barely bigger than a shoe box.

I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top. I threw my uniform and school provided shoes into the trash. My roommates gasped when they saw this. I just scoffed and slipped on my flats and hoodie.

"Did you get kicked out?" Mellany asked.

"Yeah." I muttered. All of the girls in this room were sweet. They were innocent though and never could they see the bad in people. "Bastard kicks me out with no reason and I have to be out by Tomorrow. Whatever though... I dont even care anymore."

"If you are leaving then you should turn your uniform into the office ladies." Roxanne said softly. In this school everyone respected the uniform. To do what I had just done... to throw it away was a travesty.

"Fuck that uniform! Because of that uniform I lost all of my friends on the other side of these walls. My family dumped me here so that they didnt have to see me anymore. As of a few minutes ago I am homeless because of that wretched thing and all it stands for."

"Where are you going to stay Jensen? If you have no home where are you going to go?" Courtney asked.

"In a homeless shelter... that is my only option." I grumbled and put my pack on my shoulders. "Have a nice life girls."

"Wait! Jensen take your credit card with you." Roxanne said.

"Roxy... I just got kicked out. If that damn thing hasnt been deactivated already... Nevermind."

"Then take mine." she said and handed me the piece of blue plastic. "I'll report it missing in a week."

"You... Roxy you are amazing." I chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Seriously I couldnt have asked for a better lot to have as my roommates. I'll miss you guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
eh filler chapter is fillerish

So this is my new story and it is the first original fiction that I have written in a looong ass time... and this chapter sucks :( but I swear that the rest of the story will be much better :)