Status: I am writing Dylan's side of the story, while my lovely boyfriend is writing Logan's side of the story, so please enjoy! :D

Secrets of Angels and Demons

2

Logan’s POV
“It’s been awhile since I’ve been back in this hell hole.” I walk through the huge stainless steel gates of hell, and approach the demonic brute guildhall. I wonder if anyone had done anything important while I was away. The very second I walk into the guildhall there are demons screaming my name. “Hell yeah Logan!” I reckon they have heard of my success on the mission of slaying a high ranking member of another guild. I approach the master of the guild while passing through a huge crowd of demons chanting my name.
I approach the master who is sitting down on his spiked throne, and I kneel down before him. “My lord I have come back to report my success of the mission to you.” “Informants have told me that you had a bit of trouble with slaying the high ranking demon Logan.” I tense up as the room gets quiet. I am one of the strongest demons in this guild, and for everyone else to hear this shames me greatly.
I stutter out nervously “Yes my lord.” “I apologize for having any problem at all with killing the demon my lord, but you must understand he was the leader of the Demonic Barbarians.” “You're starting to get weak in your old age aren’t you Logan?” I quickly avert my attention from the ground to the master of the guild. I stand up and my face turns bright red. “If you think I am starting to get weak in my old age my lord then how about we go a round or two.”
The leader of the guild snaps his fingers and everyone clears out of the guildhall. Now it’s only him and me staring off at each other. He smiles and lets out a chuckle once he is sure we are alone. “Why did you say I was getting weaker in my old age my lord?” “I’m only twenty eight years old after all.” “Indeed you are, but would you rather I have said that you were losing your blood lust in front of everyone else?” I freeze up and look away. I know that I am losing bloodlust, so there is no need to deny it.
I turn around to walk away. “It’s not easy to enjoy endless slaughtering, and lust blood as much when you lose the ones that you love.” While I begin walking away I hear him call out to me. “Logan don’t tell me you're still missing the girl you met back in highschool.” “You knew when you first started dating her that her heart was pure and yours was tainted with pure hate.” “You wanted nothing back then but to be with her, and to be able to have ultimate power one day.” “You knew your wicked heart and obsession with power was going to outweigh the love that you had for her.”
“You were born to be a leader of a demonic army.” “Don’t ever forget who you are, or what it is that you truly want Logan.” “I think you have yourself confused with me Drew” “What’s that suppose to mean?” “You remember how that girl tore you into pieces inside don’t you?”
“That bitch took you away from me.” “You and I were the best of friends, and then you decide you would rather slack off with her than hangout with me.” “I got stronger while you became weak from love.” I stop walking towards the exit, and turn back around to face him. My eyes are glowing red with nothing but pure hatred in them. “Who is it that you're calling a bitch Drew?”
“That stupid girl that you fell in love with in high school” I bawl up my fist and I take off the black tank top that I am wearing. I see a huge grin come across the face of Drew as he watches me come out of my tank top. “You're not going to come out of those black shredded up pants to are you?” I shake my head no while I am raging deep inside. “This time you have gone too far Drew.” “I’m going to rip you to pieces, and claim the title of overlord of this guild.” “I should have done this long ago.”
“We both know that you're the bigger demon here Logan.” “Both of our bodies are muscular and ripped, but your a tad bit bigger.” “That is where you have flawed yourself though Logan.” “How so Drew?” “Your bigger and a tad bit stronger, but I am faster than you are.” “I guess you are a bit faster, but today being weaker is going to be the death of you.” “Do you really think so?”
“Well if you’re so certain of yourself then come at me.” I take off running at Drew and he comes darting at me. His speed is much greater than mine is. How in the world did he get so fast. I should be able to be as fast as he is. I am only a bit bigger than him.
We wrap up with each other, and I lift him off of the ground. I sling him across the guildhall, and as he lands on his hands and knees I charge at him. He quickly recovers, and in a matter of second he is slamming his fist into my face. We are going head to head, and I start to lose control of my body. Were both doing quite a bit of damage just going head to head, but he is getting more hits in than me.
Blood begins pouring from our faces, as our hands continuously clash into each other. Eventually we are both barely standing anymore. I go for one last strike, but it seems my size is a problem. He quickly maneuvers away from it, and lands a solid upper cut. I find myself being launched through the air along with some of my blood and spit. I land on my back and lose all consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe! ^_^ our next chapter will be up shortly! :)