Status: I am writing Dylan's side of the story, while my lovely boyfriend is writing Logan's side of the story, so please enjoy! :D

Secrets of Angels and Demons

Dylan Dixon is an angel who is not like the others in her guild known as Angelic Judgement. She was considered to be a sinner more than an angel. But she didn't care. She had long stopped caring after her high school sweetheart had left her 8 years prior. Yes, it was a rather long time to stay heart-broken, but to her, he was worth the heartbreak.

Logan Brigman was always the cool laid back type of guy who always stayed out of trouble. But what was it that sealed his fate into becoming the demonic beast he is today? He left his high school lover, Dylan as soon as he found out he was to be a demon instead of an angel. He is much like everyone who inhabits his guild, known as Demonic Brutes. He's a vicious monster who enjoys blood and slaughtering anyone who gets in his way.

It's been 8 years since the two had been separated by fate, but that doesn't mean that either of them have forgotten. As high ranking members in their guilds, they both have a duty to uphold. But what happens when after so long they find each other again? Will it be the rebirth of a new love, or will it just end in heartbreak again?

***Rated R due to strong language and violence***
  1. 1
  2. 2