Status: In Progress (;

A Completely Made up Story of the Boy Who Was in My Health Class and I Am Now Dating

Idk just read.

"You're such a faggot!" The sandy haired boy voiced loudly at some seemingly younger looking kid walking past him. The kid was wearing skin tight jeans that hugged his ankles firmly, a tight rainbow striped tank top, and to top it all off a pair of hot pink colored converse. Payton honestly had no problem with 'fags' as he called them, but not insulting and harassing them would cause his peers to be under the assumption that he was gay; which he wasn't. Well not completely, he likes girls too; making him bisexual. He could never be open about his sexuality though, as this would result in him being the next target and people would have even more reasons to pick on him.

The teen already got laughed at for having a rather heavy obsession with Pokémon, being a computer nerd, and making odd comments in his English class. If they ever found out he liked guys, the name calling and fights he constantly got into would only increase and worsen. So instead he laughed with them, shoving non-straight males into lockers, walls, desks, anything near him really. He became known as the prick of the school, the asshole no one wanted to be around. Payton hated this, hated that he picked on guys not so different from him just to 'fit in'. Oh, what a joy high school was turning out to be.

Watching just barely as the boy ran away with obvious tears clouding his eyes, he sighed as he reached his locker, turning the dial and pushing the off-white metal door open as he grabbed his books needed and headed to first period. He made it a part of his 'bad boy' attitude to show up late or just barely make it before the bell rings.

As he reached the door of his first class in this hell hole known as school, he noticed it was shut. This was no problem though as the teen knew he could just turn the knob and be face to face with all of his wonderful classmates just as every day spent here he was. Placing his hand on the door knob, his fingers moving to twist it proved futile as the damn thing refused to budge. “Shit...” He muttered under his breath, heaving out a frustrated sigh as the boy knew he would have to be getting another late pass if he couldn’t get this door open. Usually he could just slip in no problem, finding his way to his seat as his boring teacher droned on about ridiculous matters he could care less about.

However, it seems luck was most definitely not on his side as his fruitless attempts to obtain his way inside the classroom were getting the young teen nowhere. Sighing in defeat, Payton started his way over towards the late arrival system’s office where he was greeted once again with a door in his face as he tried telling the receptionist his lame excuse for not arriving on time for class, yet again.

The boy’s fist connected harshly with the wall adjacent the office as he again wandered off, a noticeable amount of blood dribbling from his knuckles at the impact. The sound resonating off the walls did not go unheard as he spotted the only person he actually enjoyed seeing in this prison, his health teacher, Coach Welch; or as Payton called him, Coach. By now a few tears had escaped from the teenager’s eyes, behind the mask he has created for himself he really wasn’t this tough guy that everyone knew him as.

“Payton?” The boy heard the voice of his teacher whisper softly, yet serious in his direction.

“Y-Yeah?” He sniffled, wiping desperately at his face with his sleeve to try and dry his tears before the coach could notice he had indeed been crying. Soft footsteps made their way over to where the sobbing Payton stood, warm arms enveloping his frail chest in a protective hug from behind.

“Baby.” Coach spoke softly, as to not alert the boy of their closeness to each other so out in the open.

No longer were they behind closed doors like they had been all the other times the two shared such an intimate moment as this, no they stood in the middle of the front of Lassiter High’s entrance, just inside the school doors. Coach’s arms were still around the other’s shoulders as he spoke again.

“Why’re you crying like this, did something happen?” Payton’s answer came in the form of a soft sigh, shaking his head to indicate that the younger didn’t want to speak any more of this at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think of this, please!
<3 ya.