Status: #037 | I

Crazy Girl

1/1

The boys hopped onto the tour bus after a very exciting show. "Man, California is wild!" Jack stated.

"I'm so beat." Zack grumbled and headed for the bunks.

Alex began to follow him but turned and said, "I'm gonna go take a shower." That way Jack knew Alex hadn't bailed on the one round of video games he had promised.

Rian and Jack both headed for the little kitchenette to get snacks and energy drinks. Rian had already say down and Jack had went to plop down when they heard a scream, which turned into a squeal. Suddenly Alex came running through in nothing but his boxers. "Guys! There's a little girl on the bus!"

Then, out of nowhere, there was a little blond girl standing there with her camera, grinning from ear to ear. Zack popped his head out from behind the curtain that separated the bunks from the sitting area. "Where the hell did she come from?" He asked.

"How the fuck should I know?" Alex asked vehemently, while glaring at the little girl.

"Who are you?" Rian asked the girl gently.

"My name is Claire! I'm thirteen and I love you guys so much! I ran away from home so I could be with you forever!" She said it all in a rush.

The boys looked at each other with wide eyes. "Matt!"
Jack began to scream.

"What the hell do you want?" Matt came stalking in. Jack pointed at the little girl. "How the hell did she get here?"

Alex gave him a sour look, "How the fuck are we supposed to know?"

Matt rolled his eyes and muttered something that sounded a lot like drama queen. "Little girl-"

"Claire." She interrupted him.

"Okay, Claire. Where is your mom and dad?"

"I don't know my dad but my mom is at home. Maybe sleeping, maybe working. I'm not sure."

"Okay... Where does your mom live?"

"In San Diego."

Matt let out a relieved sigh. At least her mother was here in town. "How did you get on the bus?"

She scoffed at him, "As if I'm gonna tell you."

Matt and the boys tried to get more information out of her but she was refusing. Eventually they had to call security and the little girl was taken into custody. They wondered if it would be the last time they saw that little girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.. I think I'm going to go somewhere with this. So don't you worry your pretty little heads. Even though you probably weren't worried at all.