Status: #022 | U

My Bestfriend's Sister

1/1

Jack could barely hold in his excitement; his sister May was coming to visit. In fact, she'd be over any minute now and he was out getting her a few things. Alex was at the house to meet her and keep her distracted while Jack was out and about.

Ring. Ring.

Jack quickly answered his phone and heard a light voice on the other end. "I'm here, where are you?"

"I'll be there in a bit. Alex is inside."

"Alright. I'll be waiting. I love you."

"I love you, too." He quickly went to finish his shopping.

-----


May hung up the phone with Jack and headed inside with her bags. "Hello," she called out.

"Hey." Alex rounded the corner. May realized that he looked a lot better than what he used to. "Long time, no see." He flashed her a grin.

"Hi, Alex. I see you haven't lost your charm." She giggled.

"I see you haven't stopped being the hot older sister." He winked at her. Then realizing what he had said, his eyes went wide. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"No. It's okay. We need to act like everything is normal between us."

A few years ago she and Alex had had a fling. One she decided to end because: one, he was her younger brother's best friend; two, he was too young for her. They agreed to act like everything was normal between them and as if nothing had truly happened.

They went into the living room where there was a video game on the screen. She sat down and Alex followed suit. They began talking about different things and one thing led to another.

Suddenly, Alex seemed different. Older, more sophisticated, sexier. She didn't even really think about it and suddenly she found her lips on his. It took him a moment to catch on but then he was kissing her back. He had one hand knotted in her long, wavy brown hair and the other pressed against the small of her back.

She took his bottom lip between her teeth and gave it a tug and he let out a moan. They began quickly undressing one another and she remembered how he had been before, when they had laid on the beach and there was sand beneath her. Now it was her little brother's couch and Alex seemed to have learned quite a bit in their time apart.

-----


Jack pulled into the drive and hopped out of his car. He grabbed the groceries and headed inside his home. He sat the bags down in the kitchen and he lifted his head to a loud noise coming from his living room.

He slowly approached and was horrified at what he saw. "Alex! What the hell are you doing on top of my sister?!" He screeched.

Alex and May separated and scrambled to cover themselves. "I-I-I..." Alex stuttered, not knowing what to say.

May looked wide eyed at her brother. How could she have been so stupid? Jack glared at her. "Go put clothes on. Now." He barked and she ran for the spare bedroom. He then turned his glare on to Alex. "Get your fucking clothes and get out here. I don't even want to look at you." He turned his back on him, disgusted with what he saw.

How could he mess around with his older sister? Best friends were not supposed to do that. That was beyond low. Jack didn't think he was ever going to forgive Alex; he was so pissed.

-----


It was a few days later and Jack was helping May load up her car. She had to head back home so she could go back to work. "Listen," she said as she say behind the wheel. "You need to forgive Alex." He glared at her. "Just hear me out, okay? What do you think is going to happen to the band if you can't get along? He's your best friend. Don't give that up because of something I caused."

That made him look at her. "What do you mean, you caused?"

"I kissed him first. I started it. He's a guy... Of course, he didn't think about the consequences. I did and I knew. This is all my fault."

"Look, I can't forgive him. I just can't. But I won't give up on our friendship, okay?" He kissed her on the forehead.

"Okay." She nodded and then began to back out of his driveway.

He did what he said he would; he didn't give up on their friendship. Though he was never able to forgive Alex for what he had done, he continued to be his best friend. He just couldn't bring himself to give up the friendship, anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own Jack's sister either! .-.

Okay, okay. Maybe I could make it longer. Better. But my phone is irritating the crap out of me. Maybe one day I'll fix it. I'm close to getting a laptop. Yay! c: