My Rock of Love

11 Blink 182 - First date

+Recap+Christmas in New York, Nicole go her older brother to come to visit as a gift from the family. Kevin asked Nicole out on their first official date. And Mandy is with everyone! (FYI: Yes the two girls get along)

It was the day of the date. Chad had gone back home the day before. It was a sad day for Nicole and her brother, but he knew he'd see her soon enough. Nicole laughed as she and Mandy danced to music videos hearing them both in their room and Kevin's as they sang along to the songs. Soon the music videos were done and normal shows were on. "We'll listen to the music channel I guess", Mandy said changing the channel. They giggled as a Jonas Brothers song came on. Singing to the lyrics as they danced and jumped on the beds. It soon was time for Nicole to get ready as a knock came to the door. Mandy walked to the door to find Joe, Nick, and Frankie watching Nicole jumping on the bed singing to 'When You Look Me In The Eyes'. Nick shook his head as Joe jumped on the bed with her singing his part making Nicole jump as the three sang.

Joe smiled and hugged Nicole as the song finished. "Next time we know you're around you're gonna sing that song with us...", he said with a chuckle. Nicole shook her head rolling her eyes knowing he probably wouldn't as she began to get her clothes for the date ready. As she walked off to get dressed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nicole! Come on we wanna see!",Joe and Nick shouted. Nicole sighed as she walked out in her green silk halter dress, it wasn't too fancy, but just right for tonight. "WOW", Nick said with his jaw open. Her hair was down and light make-up making Joe 'drool' "I think...my new favorite color is green...", Joe smirked. Nicole shook her head as she sprayed herself with perfume. Just as she was about to sit down a knock came to the door. Mandy went to the front door and no one was there. Joe laughed and went to the other door figuring it out that their rooms were joined. Opening the door he crossed his arms across his chest soon joined by Nick, and Frankie doing the same. "What can we do you for sir?", Joe said with a serious voice.

Nicole laughed sitting on the bed as Kevin got 'the talk' of having her home at a decent time and no funny business. Kevin sighed pushing past his brothers and held eleven white rosed for her. She smiled slowly taking them, before she could smell them Mandy took them squealing. "AW, Kevin you are the cute romantic one!", she said giggling as she lightly pushed the two out the door. "Get going on your date, the sooner you leave the sooner she can come back to tell us all about it!", she said laughing.Nicole looked back at her with a smile as Kevin wrapped her coat around her shoulders.

"So where are we going?", Nicole asked looking up at Kevin. He bit his lip shaking his head as they began walking. "Oh, so a surprise?", she smiled. Kevin smiled and nodded kissing the back of her hand putting on a hat. Soon they arrived at the restaurant 'Tomoe Sushi' the sign read as they walked in. Nicole had never had sushi before, but she'd try it. She knew he liked it so it couldn't be that bad. 'Right?'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the car I just can't wait,
to pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, what did you think?", He asked as they walked to the ice rink holding hands.

"I liked it, I mean it's not my favorite, but I'll eat it again, it was good!", she said with a smile. He kissed her cheek as they walked over to pay for skates. As they put them on Nicole blushed. "Kev, I'm not exactly the most graceful on these...I've only skated one other time, and I was thirteen", she said. Kevin laughed.

As he took her hand and walked out falling back on his rear. "Haha I haven't since I was twelve so you're better then me", he said with a smirk as she slowly helped him up. They smiled falling down a few times, but soon got the hang of it and glided slowly around the rink. Soon they decided to head back. "Let's go, we can get some Starbucks on the way", He said removing his blades as she did the same. She nodded and headed back.

Holding her close Kevin leaned down and kissed Nicole before they walked into the coffee shop. "Why don't we just get one and share...please?" she pleaded. Kevin smiled and nodded ordering their favorite and walking out with her. They passed many different couples until they walked past a group of girls. Nicole held tight to Kevin's hand in case they realized who he was then she'd be ready to run away and not loose him. Happily none of them payed attention as they got closer to the hotel.

"That's a relief that we could go a few days without fans badgering us",Kevin said with a smile. Nicole smiled as he leaned down to kiss her. She caressed his cheek running her fingers up and down his sideburns. They enjoyed the last of their kiss before Kevin's cell vibrated in his pocket. "Dang it...", he said pulling away and picking up. It was Joe telling him it was two minutes before midnight. Nicole laughed hearing this as she took his hand walking inside.

They smiled as they stood outside Nicole's door kissing. Kevin put his hand over the peep hole so people in her room couldn't watch. Whoops and shouts were heard as the two continued before Nicole lightly nibbled Kevin's lip. He tried to continue, but she smiled pulling away. "We better stop now before we run out of luck and someone finds us", she said fixing his hair. He pouted but understood kissing her one more time before walking over to his door and watched her walk into her room hearing shouts of 'You're late young lady'. "Haha but I'm 19 I can be in at midnight if I want to!", she said with a giggle. She was quickly asked a million questions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please don't look at me with those eyes
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A Target that I'm probably gonna miss...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole smiled as she stood on the roof on New Years. She watched as the boys performed for the camera's playing another song. She bit her lip remembering the past few days.

+Flash Back+

Kevin and the boys were out for interviews that day to ready for the New Years Eve festivities. Just as they were going into the building Joe noticed a paparazzi magazine with a picture of Kevin and Nicole kissing with the headline: The Bonus On Dating A Jonas! Kevin borrowed the magazine and looked on what the story said. He sighed knowing this would happen soon, but he and Nicole both didn't want that to happen now. Kevin read that they didn't know who she was which made him happy. He continued to read, luckily reading that there was nothing terrible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So Kevin, we hear you are dating huh?", asked Ryan Seacrest. Joe and Nick looked over to Kevin wondering if he wanted to do this.

"I well, yeah I'm seeing a wonderful girl, but that's all I'll say", Kevin said swallowing a huge bomb as he said it. Ryan smiled ready to ask the question on everyone's mind.

But Joe wouldn't have it. "So Ryan, you excited to host this years Rockin' New Years Eve?", he asked pulling the heat from Kevin. Ryan laughed and talked about how excited he is to host something once again. Soon all thoughts were taken from Kevin and back on the boys which was for the best.

By that night everyone knew Kevin was off the market, but were clueless on who she was. Rumors were he was back with a hometown girl, no , it was Brenda Song! They had a million ideas, but none of them were correct.

Still no one had gotten pictures of them together, well at least of her face. The couple made a joke of it by buying her sunglasses and hats even some crazy scarves for her to hide her face. "No haha! I'm not wearing a pink scarf!", Nicole would say as he would wrap her in one. He knew she didn't like the color, but it still made her laugh.


So there she stood in her black hat and coat covering sides of her face as she stood behind the camera watching the boys play. Soon Ryan joined the boys asking questions, but none of them concerning the new girl Kevin was seeing. Soon it would be midnight and the only people that cared who he was dating would be too busy watching the ball drop or watching MTV watching Tila Tequila shack her rear. "10, 9, 8, 7,",the crowd below could be heard as the ball began dropping. Nicole's back was to the stage as she watched the ball drop. "4, 3, 2,",soon her lips were on Kevin's kissing him deeply as if they were the only two people in the world. "HAPPY NEW YEAR", was heard all around as the two continued. Tomorrow was their last day until the premier of the Hannah Montana 3D movie. They did separate eventually wishing the rest of the family a happy new year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's go,don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? hehe Don't worry there will soon be drama...

Preview: Nicole has to go home, no one knows who she is, but that doesn't stop them from trying to steal Kevin! UH OH!