My Rock of Love

26 Backstreet Boys - What Makes You Different

+Recap+ Kevin and Nicole had their parties, where Nick meets Hailey, and Joe meets Kathleen! It seemed so cheesy the groomsmen flirting with the brides maids. Ah well at least they will look cute!

The Jonas & McCoy family
Request the honor of your presence
At the marriage
Of
Paul Kevin Jonas II
&
Nicole Lillian McCoy
On the date of
July 14, 2012
At 5:30pm
At 'Grove beach'
Los Angeles California


Flashback
"Nicole, do you think we'll ever meet?" Paul (Kevin) asked this once before, but the more he and Nicole talked the more he did want to meet her. "I mean, heck we could have walked right past each other and never known it"

Nicole bit her lower lip as she thought about it. When he last asked they were just kidding, but now he seemed serious. "Fates a funny thing, who knows..." She smiled as she bit into her freshly baked cookie and talked with him a bit longer. "I swear, if you get married I'll be there", she laughed.

Paul smiled as well laughing. "I'll be there for you too Nicole"


Nicole smiled as she woke remembering that conversation. Who would have known that six years later those two strangers would be getting married today? Not long after she woke up Meg walked in with all of her friends and family. "Wakie wakie we need to start getting you ready!" he friend giggled. Kathleen held Nicole's dress in a black bag, as Hailey held on to the hair supplies. Mandy Smirked holding make-up as Meg tugged on Nicole's arm as the bride to be yawned. "No time for yawns let's go!"

'I woke on my roof with my brothers' all the girls giggled as Nicole shook her head. "You guys are terrible", she giggled as she ran into the shower. They laughed singing along even singing to 'Mandy'. Soon 'Eternity' began to play. Just as Meg went to shut it off Nicole removed her hand as tears ran down her face. "Let it play..." her friends held her as she cried wishing her mother could be there. She looked up and smiled as Mandy began to pray over the day. The girls stayed in the huddle for a bit longer as they smiled calming her again. "Alright...let's do this"
----------------------------------------------------
Flashback
"Alright Paul, here's a good question, name your perfect girl. Personality wise I don't need to hear about a specific girl ha-ha", she asked. They'd played this game a few times, every night they would ask at least five questions about each other this time it was Nicole's turn to ask.
He closed his eyes to think unsure there were so many things. "Well, get along with all my brothers, a good heart, and be fun, but know when to be serious, Christian...basically that's it", he twirled his finger around a curl on his head wanting to add 'and have to deal with being on the road and on tour' but he thought it best that she still not know about them being in a band.

He heard her giggling on the other end. "Well if you wanted to marry me THAT bad Paul you could have just asked", she laughed. He chuckled shaking his head at her dorky attempt at making a joke. He smiled though knowing that even if she wasn't the one, she would be one of his best friends.

"Well as you say 'fate works in funny ways' you never know..."


Kevin woke with a smile still shocked at how funny fate was. "KEV BREAKFAST!" shouted Joe from downstairs. Kevin got out of bed and smiled as he pulled on some clothes. 'I'm getting married today!'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't run with the crowd
You go your own way
You don't play after dark
You light up my day
Got your own kind of style
That sets you apart
Baby, that's why you captured my heart...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an hour before the wedding and Joe was STILL up in the bathroom working on his hair. "JOE Come on!" shouted Nick from outside the bathroom door. "You look great, now let's go!"
"How do you know you haven't seen my hair!" Joe shouted fixing his hair so it was perfect. 'I just do now come on!'

Kevin stood at the bottom of the stairs in his white tux, as Nick and Joe soon ran down the steps to him. His brothers smiled patting his back. "Let's go bro", Nick said smiling as they left the house. Frankie and the rest of the Jonas clan were already down at the beach waiting with the rest of the guests.
----------------------------------------------------------
As the clock stroke 5:29pm a limo drove up. Suddenly it wasn't the sun that made Kevin sweat more then ever. The minute past quickly as the limo door opened and out stepped Mandy in a sea green dress. She smiled walking toward Kevin and the boys and stood on the bride side, then out stepped Kathleen and Hailey. Smiling they walked down the aisle and stood behind Mandy. Soon Meg stepped out of the limo.

She walked down the aisle and stood in front of all the girls. Soon everyone turned back to the limo, the door closed, until Nicole's father walked to the door. Kevin watched the door in anticipation as did everyone else.

As her father opened the door, and out stepped Nicole in her simple white dress, her vial covering her face holding six white lilies in her hand. Walking down the aisle with her father she couldn't help, but look into Kevin's eyes. Tears were brimming both their eyes as she finally arrived at the end of the aisle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know sometimes you feel like you don't fit in
And this world doesn't know what you have within
When I look at you, I see something rare
A rose that can grow anywhere (grow anywhere)
And there's no one I know that can compare...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the ceremony began Kevin found himself almost crying. 'I love you' he whispered to her. She sniffled back tears as she wiped the few escaping tears from his eyes. 'I love you more...'
-----------------------------------------------------
"Now Kevin, I ask you to repeat after me, I Paul Kevin Jonas the second-", as Kevin repeated the vow he slowly slipped the golden band on Nicole's finger. "And Nicole, please repeat after me, I Nicole Lillian McCoy, take thee-" Nicole held Kevin's gaze as she repeated every word and slipped the gold band on his finger lightly squeezing his hands.
-----------------------------------------------------
She closed her eyes breathing deeply as Paul Sr. said a prayer for the couple as they held hands. "...and may Gods love be in your hearts always and may you each use your strength to help with the others weakness, Amen" 'Amen'. As they all lifted their heads Nicole and Kevin looked to their father as he laid his hand on top of their laced hands. "You may kiss the bride!" He smiled. Kevin leaned in and was soon met by Nicole's lips as they kissed for the first time as husband and wife. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Paul Kevin Jonas II"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes you different, (alright) makes you beautiful (alright)
What's there inside you, (alright) shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need
You're all I need, oh girl
What makes you different makes you beautiful to me...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole looked down to her three rings and blushed as Kevin twisted her purity ring around her finger. "That's not coming off just yet Mr. Jonas", she giggled kissing him softly.

He stopped his attempt as the limo came to a stop at the reception hall. "I can't wait until it does though Mrs. Jonas", he chuckled kissing her back.

The driver opened the door making both of them blush thinking someone had seen them. They heard chatter from outside the limo, but saw no one. They laughed realizing that it was both their families in the building. "Wow who knew both our families caused THAT much noise", she giggled he just nodded as they slowly got out of the limo. "Ready?" she sighed softly.

Kevin kisses her deeply and smiled. "I am now!"
------------------------------------------------
They walked in to applause as they walked to the dinner table smiling. "Applause, applause, applause!" Kevin laughed shaking his head.

As they sat down in their seats Joe stood up and walked over to a microphone on a stand. "Don't worry I'm not going to do any crazy tricks with this one", he started. The Jonas family and Nicole all laughed at the inside joke. "For those of you who don't know, I'm Kevin's brother Joe. And I've have to admit, I didn't think this would ever happen. What I mean is... I remember when Kevin met Nicole over the net. I was shocked that she didn't want to ever talk to me! I mean I'm JOE!" everyone laughed as he turned to the couple smiling. "There were great times though, for all of us, luckily Nicole didn't sue us after I dropped my mic stand on her four years ago" he, had to stop to laugh about it himself. "Kevin has been the rock for the band, and Nicole was always the entertainment I must say. She would wake up with hair in every place", you could hear laughter from all over picturing the bride in such a fashion. "...no make-up, it was a site to see for us boys who usually didn't see a fan more or less a girl our age not all dolled up all the time"

Nick laughed as he sat in his chair knowing Nicole would want to kill him by the end of his speech. "...and you gotta love Kevin for ignoring all that and still loving her. Kevin's been awesome these 24 years, he was my hairstylist when I had the Joe hawk, and was always there to put a bunch of flowers in my hand to give to a girl. I ask you all to raise your glasses" as everyone did Joe smirked. "Now put them down" everyone did. "Now rise-"

"JOE!" Kevin and Nicole shouted.

"Alright raise your glasses to these two may their lives always be filled with love, life, and...me", all the guests laughed before taking a sip from their glasses. Joe smiled handing the mic to Meg and sat in his seat. Kevin shook his head and chuckled. "What? I had to make them laugh before the crying started"

Meg smiled as she stood waiting for everyone to quiet down. "I'm going to admit I didn't expect this relationship to last. I've been friends with Nicole since our first year in college and have seen what she's gone through. From her abusive family, to her father losing his memory, and even her mothers' death. She's a strong woman I must say, but I didn't think she could do it alone" Meg looked back at Nicole as they both began to tear up. "...but she never was, she had her faith, and Kevin. I never knew about them meeting before the internet until after she came home from vacation. It was like out of a fairy tale. Two people meeting on the internet and meeting, come to find out that he's one of the brothers of a famous band! Doesn't happen every day. But you couldn't ask for a better man then Kevin for Nicole. He was there for her even when he physically couldn't be with her. Not every man will do that, unless they loved them", she smiled looking around the room at all the smiling faces.
"Every day you hear about breaking up and divorces. It's because of those I thought that when these two broke up, I didn't think they would ever be back together. But here we are and they're man and wife" Meg lifted her glass and smiled. "Now I ask you to raise your glasses to this couple and let me wish many happy years, beautiful children, and a lot of locked doors to keep out Joe's craziness", they all laughed. Soon they served dinner and everyone went to eat.
--------------------------------------------------------
As everyone ate their meal, glasses were lightly being hit causing the two the newly weds to kiss. They laughed as this tradition continued through out dinner. Kevin laughed kissing Nicole as Joe whooped and started another round of hitting the glasses. "Gotta love Joe", he laughed kissing her again.

Kathleen walked over and took Joe's utensils and laughed. "I think that's quite enough sweetie", she giggled in his ear. He stopped and smiled winking at her as she went back to her seat. Nicole shook her head at Joe, but smiled as they waited in their seats for everyone to finish. "You ready Nic? I mean for the big dance?" Kathleen asked. Nicole smiled and nodded as she pulled a hanky from Kevin's breast pocket. "Smooth"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, yeah yeah yeah
You got something so real
You touched me so deep (touched me so deep)
See material things
Don't matter to me
So come as you are
You've got nothing to prove
You won me with all that you do
And I wanna take this chance to say to you...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for us to begin the dancing, please join us as we start with the father daughter dance", Meg spoke into the microphone. She smiled as Nicole and her father walked onto the dance floor.

'There's two things I know for sure: She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl' Nicole's father smiled as he took his daughter out to the dance floor. As they danced they began to cry. She closed her eyes as she remembered the first time they danced to this song. She stood on his shoes so she could dance as he sang the lyrics to her. "Step on my feet", he whispered.

"What?"

"Do as I say and step on my feet", he said. She looked at him confused, but did as he said.
Softly she heard him singing the song. 'For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer; ticking little white flowers all up in her
hair; "Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride.", I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried.'
Nicole began to cry as she held her father tighter as they sang the song together softly together. "I remember Colie", he said softly causing more tears to flow down her face. "I love you"

As the song ended she wiped her fathers' eyes with the hanky then her own tears. It was now Kevin's turn to dance with his mother and what a site it was. Denise held tightly to him as they danced. Everyone watched as mother and son danced together. Nicole smiled as he began to dip his mother. 'cause mom you always were... the perfect fan…' Everyone smiled and clapped as they hugged and held each other a bit longer. "I am so proud of you honey", she whispered holding her son.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes you different, (alright, yeah yeah) makes you beautiful (alright)
What's there inside you, (alright) shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need
You're all I need, oh girl
What makes you different, makes you beautiful…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two were content in each others arms as they danced as man and wife on the dance floor. They both softly sang the lyrics to each other as if it was their own personal promise to the other. 'I'll be your crying shoulder; I'll be love's suicide. I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life'. The music began to pick up, but they didn't care they continued to dance at their own pace. Lost in their own world they smiled as they sway slowly from side to side.

Nicole felt a light tug at her dress as she looked down to her young cousin Anna. "Colie, when will we have cake?" she asked rocking in her little white shoes.

Kevin smiled and leaned down and chuckled. "How about now, come on you can come with", he said picking the little girl up and putting her on his hip. Kevin walked to the mic causing the room to look at him and the DJ to stop the music. "Uh, hey everybody, I was just informed we haven't had cake, so if you'll join us in the back you'll get some great pictures of me not dropping a cake for once", he laughed. He walked off stage with Anna and joined Nicole to walk to the table.

On the white cloth stood a four layered cake with white frosting. On the cake were patterns of lines and squiggles. They both held the cutting knife as they both cut into the cake; camera's flashed as they cut the first piece. "Now Kevin be-", before she could finish Kevin shoved a hunk of cake into Nicole's face and mouth making both laugh. She shook her head as she took the other piece and put it into his face. Pictures were being taken as the two continued the small cake fight.

"YEH! Go KEV!" Frankie shouted as he watched his brother get frosting on Nicole's nose and cheek. Servers went and began cutting cake for guests as the two cleaned each others faces off. Joe and Nick ate their cake watching the two before music began to play again and everyone began to dance.

Kevin and Nicole joined everyone dancing silly and fun as they played different songs. 'YMCA!' Nick smiled as he and Nicole did the dance laughing seeing Frankie and the younger kids in their own little group on the side. "Looks like Frankie's going to be getting some numbers", he laughed as he pointed out that Frankie was one of the few older boys. She smiled and nodded. He felt a tap on his shoulder and behind him stood Hailey. He smiled and began to dance with her having fun.

Joe ran over with Kathleen to Kevin and Nicole just before the music stopped. "Alright everyone, it's time for the fun stuff!" shouted the DJ over all the chatter. Joe smirked as the crowd parted and got off the dance floor. "I'm going to need all the single ladies out on the dance floor", the DJ said with a smile.

Nicole smiled as she went to the table to grab her lilies and walked back to see a huge crowed of women varying from young to old. Meg stood in the middle, while Hailey and Kathleen stood in front lightly nudging each other. Shaking her head Nicole turned her back to the group. "Ready!" Shouts of 'YES' were heard before she counted down. "1.…" she smirked "2.…" she heard the grumbles from all the women. "3!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't know (you don't know) how you touched my life (touched my life)
Oh in so many ways (so many ways) I just can't describe
You taught me what love is supposed to be
You saw the little things that make you beautiful to me (so beautiful)
Oh yeah, yeah…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meg laughed hard as she put Anna down holding the six lilies "looks like Anna's getting married!" she shouted causing many unhappy singles.

Nicole smiled and hugged Anna making her laugh. Soon Kevin took her hand as the DJ readied the next song. She sat down in a chair in the middle of the dance floor and began to blush. Soon sexy music began to play as Kevin ran his hands up Nicole's dress. She laughed and blushed as everyone gave cat calls; soon Kevin pulled off a green garter and kissed his bride.

"Alright now all those single men out their", he laughed seeing a few men standing in the group as Kevin turned his back to them all and threw the green garment.

Joe and Nick stood holding the garter on one finger. "Wait…so does this mean we both get married?" Nick asked. Both men shrugged then turned to their dates and laughed.

Anna ran up to Joe and Nick smiling as they both held her. "I get to marry you both! Yay!" she giggled. Both men held the little girl as pictures were taken. They smiled and nodded to each other before kissing one of Anna's cheeks making her smile wider then any six year old. Pictures were taken of the cutest couple at the wedding as music began once again to wind down the night.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was the final dance before everyone would be going leaving the reception hall and going to the hotel for the night. Anticipation was built for both Kevin and Nicole as they held each other, but they wanted to be with their family and friends knowing soon they would part ways. Kevin smiled seeing Joe with Kathleen, he laughed as Joe danced a bit faster then the pace of the music, but she seemed to like it. He held his wife closer as he noticed his brother whisper something in the girls' ear and then heard 'I'd love to'. He knew his brother well enough to know he just asked her out. The eldest Jonas closed his eyes as he kissed
Nicole's cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too", she whispered opening her eyes and smiling seeing Nick dancing with Hailey, they were getting along well. Running her fingers through Kevin's curly locks she smiled as Nick held Hailey tighter to him. Soon the song ended and everyone said their good byes for the night.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Joe, Nick and Meg ran up to Kevin before the two could get into the limo. "Hey guys, I'm happy for you both. I'll see you guys in a few weeks for my birthday right?" Joe asked. They both nodded as they hugged their family and friend. The two got into the limo, and drove off to their hotel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin opened the door to the suite with Nicole beside him. "Kevin it's beautiful!" she looked around through the door to see rose peddles leading to the bed with candles on the bed side stands on either side of a large King size bed. She gasped as he picked her up bridal style and slowly walked her to the bed. They both blushed as he set her down on her feet at the edge of the bed.

No words were said as they kissed and began to undress. They lay under the sheets and smiled. "You're beautiful", he said softly as he took Nicole's left hand. She took his in return; looking into each others eyes they both removed their purity rings from each others fingers. Kevin laid them on the bedside stand as they began life as husband and wife.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes you,
What makes you different, (what makes) makes you beautiful (to me)
What's there inside you, (there shines) shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need
You're all I need, oh girl
What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok I need you to move that over there", Nicole pointed out to one of the stage hands. While Kevin and his brothers helped produce music at Hollywood Records, she was busy on stage setting up shows for bands playing in the area. It had been like this for four months now and it worked perfectly.

As they all began to work a stage hand ran to Nicole just as she was about to lift a heavy box. "Phone for you"

She nodded and ran to the office and picked up the phone. A smile crossed her face as she began to cry. "Are you sure? I mean really?" She sat in the office chair and began to cry happily before hanging up the phone and dialing a new number.

"Hey sweetie, what is it?"

"Kevin, I'm pregnant!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything you do is beautiful (so beautiful)
Love you give shines right through me (shines right through to me)
Everything you do is beautiful (ooh, ooh ooh ooh oh)
Oh, you're beautiful to me (to me)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Well they're married! YAY And Nicole's pregnant! WOO! Uncle Joe, Nick, Frankie and Chad to the rescue it seems! I was really nervous about this chapter because this could have gone in SO many different ways.

Preview: Nicole and Kevin and the life after the wedding!