My Rock of Love

7 Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown - No Air

+Recap+ Kevin and Nicole spent their last day together before going back to 'normal' life. Kevin got embarrassed as Nicole got cut from running. But it's not goodbye.

Nicole giggled spinning in her wheelie chair as she and Kevin talked. Megan her room mate shook her head laughing at the phone conversation. For several days Nicole denied what was going on between the two, but she soon told Megan. "We like each other a lot, that's all", she'd tell her even after the two would talk until 3am. Nicole or Kevin would cut the conversation short because one had class or the other had an interview. Every time they'd say good bye they'd count down to something. Nicole never explained what though. "See you in two weeks and three days", she said as she hung up at 2am.

"Kevin I'm guessing?", Meg would ask trying to see if Nicole would finally tell her. Alls her room mate would do would nod and begin making her bed. She did her homework either during her phone conversations, sometimes asking Kevin. Other times she'd make herself a two hour deadline to do a rough draft. Just as she'd put in the final period her phone would play a soft guitar strumming. Nicole's face would blush and she'd be in Kevin world for hours. "Where did you get that ring tone? It's so pretty", Meg would ask as her room mate would make her bed.

"Kevin recorded it on my phone when I didn't know it", she said as she began to get into her bed clothes. As she fell asleep Nicole was once again woken by a phone call. "Kevin? What's wrong?", she asked in a daze.

"It's Grandma...she passed away", he said laying in his bunk. Nicole bit her lower lip hearing him upset hurt her. "I can't take this, I miss so much. We should have stayed home we shouldn't be doing this anymore!I want to quit!", he said becoming angry.

"Kevin, no that's not fair to your brothers or your fans. I know that I should think of you, but Kevin you're Grandma wouldn't want it like that. She loved you and would want you to keep touring", Nicole said. She heard nothing and thought maybe she lost him. "Kevin...baby?",she whispered.

"Yeah, I'm here. You're right. I just, I guess sometimes I just want to be normal, be in college, have a girlfriend",he said laying back in his bunk.

"Haha well you have two of the three isn't that enough? I'm not saying that I don't want you here with me, but Kevin, if you weren't a rock star, we wouldn't have met, and that would be a shame right?", she asked hearing him smile. She smiled as they talked for a little bit longer. "Sleep well Kevin. I wish I could be there to make you feel better. I'll be here if you need to talk anytime",Nicole said softly. "I'll see you in two weeks, three days, and nine hours"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I should die before I wake
It's cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air, oh
I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart wont move, its incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole was alone in her dorm room getting ready for her first and only class of the day as she danced around in her room. 'Next thing you know shorty got Low LOw LOW', she sang as a knock came to her door. She growled seeing someone put a finger over the peep hole. "Victor dude how many times must I tell you!", Nicole opened the door to see Kevin with two Starbucks drinks and a smirk. "Wha?", she said then looked down gasping shutting the door in his face realizing she was in her panties and a teeshirt.

"Nicole I swear I didn't mind what I saw!", Kevin shouted through the door. Nicole laughed pulling on her pants and picking up her room mates side of the room and hiding someone she didn't want him to see. Slowly she opened the door turning down her stereo blushing letting Kevin into the room.

"What are you doing here? I wasn't supposed to see you for another week", she said taking one of the Starbucks from his hand. They found they both loved the same drink so she giggled when she figured the one she had was his.

"If you want me to leave, I can, haha, but I wanted to surprise you. The boys are in New York right now. I thought I'd visit with you for a few days instead. But now that you have your Starbucks I see I'm not needed", he said getting up. She took hold of his shirt gently pulling him toward her to kiss softly. He smiled as they pulled away. "Well maybe I'll stay a little longer...",he said laughing. Nicole smiled as she begins brushing her hair.

"How long do you plan to visit with me?",she asked.

"A couple of days alright?", he asked. She nodded and laughed. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her into the bed. He groaned feeling something under the blankets. "What is...", he began to reach under, but she stopped him pulling the lump out of the blankets and threw it under the bed.

"Nothing...",she said blushing. Kevin gave her a stern look wanting to know what she's hiding. "Fine...", she sighed going under her bed and pulling out her stuffed bear. "This is my sleeping buddy, I hardly sleep well if I don't have her", Nicole admitted to him.He laughed shaking his head as he kissed her nose. Nicole looked down at her alarm and sighed. "I gotta go to class. I can't skip it it's review day", she said as he nodded. She leaned over kissing him again telling him to stick here for an hour that she'd be back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real
But somehow I'm still alive inside
You took my breath, but I survived
I don't know how, but I don't even care...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole smiled throughout the entire review writing down every note she could hoping that the class would go faster. Walking back to her dorms she heard screams and gasps. 'oh no!'. She ran and unlocked the door and groaned seeing her boyfriend and her Jonas crazed friends in the room. "GUYS!", she groaned standing between Kevin and the girls as they pushed different Jonas brothers posters, teeshirts, and even a shoe. "Every one BUT Megan and Kevin out!",she shouted. "And no telling anyone he's here else someone will be in trouble",she added as they exited the room.

Nicole bit her lower lip looking up at Kevin in embarrassment. Kevin just laughed as Nicole picked up her room a bit from shredded posters to a left shoe. "Nicole it's fine, I just was laying down and was frightened to find over five pairs of eyes looking at me",he said with a chuckle. She smiled then looked over to Meg.

"Meg, I'd like you to meet...Paul Kevin Jonas II...my..",she began.

"Boyfriend I know...", Meg said laughing.

"If you knew why didn't you just...chill when you saw him?", she asked looking over at Kevin as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Well I did fine...it's when the others showed up for study group...that's when it got nutty",Meg explained. Nicole nodded and sighed "Hey, you two wanna go to dinner? We'll get take out if we have to...",she asked. Nicole looked to Kevin, and Kevin shrugged.

"Other then the girls...no one really is a Jonas 'Fan' so, why don't we just chill in the cafe too?", Nicole asked the two who agreed.

Dinner was nice, well, kinda. The food was a mess unless you were Nicole and Kevin who made Philly Cheese Stakes at the mini bar. After they ate the two went for a walk. Kevin smiled wrapping his arms around her as they talked about the funeral. "I mean I didn't cry, AT ALL, is that terrible? Well, I mean being a guy not so much, but when I found out Joe and Nick were wrecks except when we were on stage. I just got mad!",Kevin explained. Nicole caressed his hand shaking her head.

"Not at all. It doesn't mean you're insensitive or cruel, it just may take time for it to hit you. I know it took me a while to grieve over my grandmother",she looked up at him and smiled. They walked back to her dorm walking in quietly seeing her room mate asleep."I don't have class until noon and I am set for it so we can watch TV or...I'll sleep in Meg's futon and you sleep in my bed",she whispered as Kevin smiled.

"I don't mind sharing a bed if you don't...", he said holding her close as he whispered. Nicole lay her head on his chest blushing as well.

"I'll...just shower and change, while I do that you can get into your stuff", Nicole saw earlier that he had brought a bag with him. She grabbed her clothes and went in to take a shower.

Nicole walked out brushing her teeth to see Kevin on her computer on his Myspace. "You really are addicted to that place aren't you?", she laughed. He nodded smiling in a shirt and pj pants. Kevin stood logging out and going to brush his teeth as she got on her account. 'New Blog Post'. She smiled and saw it was Kevin's blog and saw it was set for selected people to read. Luckily she was one of the few. She smiled reading his blog about missing those that he loves, but getting to spend time with them. She bit her lip hoping she was one of those he was missing. She giggled writing him a message and laughing wondering if he'd see it. She wrote in the subject 'From the girl that misses you LCM88' hoping he knew who it was.

She walked back to the bathroom washing her mouth out with fluoride rinse. Kevin laughed kissing her softly "Mmm minty fresh", he said with a smirk walking back to her bed. After re-making the bed he hopped into bed.

"You're as bad as me...I make my bed twice. Once when I wake and just before I go to bed", She said with a laugh putting her teddy bear on her desk and climbing in close to Kevin. "You sure you wanna sleep in the bed?", she asked. He nodded kissing her softly wrapping his arms around her falling asleep sleeping better then they had in days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel when I know you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Preview:Kevin has to leave, but he raises the bar on the relationship.