My Rock of Love

8 Mary J. Blige - No More Drama

+Recap+ Kevin came to visit Nicole, and meet her crazy friends. Haha

Kevin lay next to Nicole as she slept for a little longer. She had no class being it was Friday so they had the whole day together. Caressing her back he kissed her neck smiling. "Wake up sweetie", Kevin whispered. She sighed snuggling closer to him caressing his side making him laugh.

She smiled tickling him as he laughed tickling her. "Haha NO!", she yelled. Kevin smiled and laughed kissing her softly. She couldn't help, but kiss him deeply running her fingers through his hair. Suddenly Kevin licked her lower lip asking for entrance. Nicole smiled meeting his tongue with hers continuing their kiss. As the two continued to kiss it became more intense. They smiled kissing as Kevin's fingers slipped through Nicole's hair. Slowly the two pulled away blushing as Kevin lay his head on hers. "I could get used to this...",she said with a grin. He chuckled as he kissed her cheek slowly getting out of bed. As Kevin changed in the bathroom Nicole began making her bed then going over to grab her clothes for the day. Nicole quickly changed still hearing the shower running as she brushed her hair. Laughing as they walked through town going to the movies the two could not stop holding hands or kissing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow came too soon and Kevin had to head to New York to meet with his brothers for things. Nicole smiled looking up into Kevin's eyes. "Five more days", she said smiling. He smiled kissing her again holding her hand as he walked off to the plane only letting go when their arms couldn't reach farther apart.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
Gotta count on me
Cuz I can guarantee that I'll be fine...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was two days before Nicole was to meet the Jonas' in New York when she got a call late at night that her mother needed her. Nicole drove home scared that her step father would be home. Her fears realized as she walked in the door to see Carl standing in the living room his arms crossed while Nicole walked in slowly. "I see she called you to come help huh?", he asked snarling. Nicole began to walk past him but he grabbed her and threw her against the wall. "NO! She's MINE and I'll do whatever I have to, to get her to understand that", he shouted. Nicole 's eyes seared with fire at the memories of him hitting her all those years as she punched him.

"She's not anymore!",she sighed. Carl soon stood throwing her against a lamp and table holding her neck hard. He watched her eyes slowly close, but groaned as she kicked him in the groin. Laying on the ground Nicole knew she had little time to get her mother and call the police. Just as she reached her mother she was smacked into a wall. Coughing on the ground as the coward of a man stood over her laughing. Nicole groaned feeling weak, but kicked under him making him fall. Running into the room she sighed seeing her mother bruised. "Mommy I'm so sorry", she said running her fingers through her mothers head. Nicole picked up her phone calling 9-11. Suddenly she heard sirens and sighed crying holding her side as her phone played her favorite song. She was about to answer when she felt a hand around her throat again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why'd I play the fool
Go through ups and downs
Knowing all the time
You wouldn't be around
Or maybe I liked the stress
Cuz I was young and restless
But that was long ago
I don't wanna cry no more...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole awoke looking about in a place she's never seen before. A warm breeze blew into the room as she sat up with a growl of pain from her ribs. "Come on! I'm telling you she's awake I saw her!", she heard a familiar young voice. Frankie soon walked in holding his older brothers hand. "SEE I told you!", he said with a big smile running over to the bed and jumping on Nicole.

"Ahhh",she softly groaning trying not to scare the young boy. "Hey, sweetie", she smiled softly hugging him which he luckily copied. Nicole looked up at Kevin his face in concern. Soon Joe, Nick, Denise, and Paul Sr. joined them smiling to see Nicole was alright. "I...I'm afraid to find out how I got here haha. And where here is exactly", she said with a laugh. Frankie got off the bed soon replaced by Kevin sitting at her side.

+Flash Back+

Kevin called for the fifth time wondering why Nicole wasn't answering. Finally the phone picked up. "Nicole?", He said wondering why it took so long.

"I'm sorry, uh this is Officer Hannah, Nicole, she's currently in the hospital", said the officer on Nicole's phone. All the color in Kevin's face left as he almost dropped his phone. "Sir, sir, are you a friend of Ms. McCoy?", he asked. Kevin coughed and shook his head standing and making his way from his bed to the closet of the hotel room.

"Yes, I, I'm a friend of hers. What happened? Is she alright? Where is she?", he asked rapidly. All he wanted to do was run straight to her, but he knew they had a concert tomorrow and needed to stay.

"Calm down sir, she is alright, she just needs to rest. If she can find someone she is allowed to leave tomorrow. Although we would really like her to answer some questions for us. You see, after arresting a man who caused the disturbance, we found her laying on a bed beside her mother with bruises over both their bodies", he explained. "We had been called a few times and then when she called to say some man we can only guess was her father"

"Step father, her real father is, not living with her. He hasn't for a long time", Kevin corrected.

"Step father attacked her and her mother. When we arrived we found his hands around Ms. McCoy's neck. Do you know of anyone that would be willing to care for her for a while? Her mother is being watched over by her aunts, but sadly they couldn't take Nicole as well", Officer Hannah asked.

"Yeah, She was meant to come and stay with me and my family for the holidays, is it possible for her to travel by plane?", Kevin asked. He was going to surprise her and pick her up in their private plane.

"Yes, but she must be handled with care, she should awake any time. When will you be here sir so I can warn the staff?", officer Hannah asked.Kevin thought about this, if he were to show up there may be fans and he didn't want to go through that, but he figured a way out of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Standing at the admitting desk was a very well built man asking for Nicole. "I came to pick her up", said the man. The nurse showed the man to her room as he slowly picked her up and walked her out putting her in the care of the Jonas family. "Thank you mam", he said with a nod. Slowly Big Rob walked her out to a rental car with Kevin in the back. Kevin lay Nicole softly over him caressing her head as they drove to the air port. Once they made it Big Rob took her once again and lay her on a laid back chair. Smooth flying for her, but Kevin it was harder because he couldn't sleep hoping she would wake up.

Kevin was angry at Carl as Big Rob walked Nicole up to her bed laying her asleep for the night. He caressed her neck softly seeing the bruise of Carl's hands. Then lifted her shirt a bit to see the bruises on her ribs. He saw her shiver and quickly pulling down her shirt and pulling up the blankets. He kissed her cheek and went to bed hoping that she would wake tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hooh it feels so good
When you let go
Of all the drama in your life
Now you're free from all the pain (free from all the pain)
Free from all the games (free from all the games)
Free from all the stress (free from all the stress)
So find your happiness...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin smiled kissing Nicole softly as the family left the room knowing the two needed time alone. Nicole softly tugged him to lay beside her smiling. "How long have I been sleeping?", she asked. He smiled kissing her neck gently trying hard to ignore the bruises.

"A day and a half, but you haven't missed your vacation though, technically you were supposed to be here tomorrow", he said with a smile kissing her nose. He laughed hearing her tummy rumble. "You've gotta be hungry. Come on, mom made pancakes for breakfast!", He said helping her slowly out of bed and downstairs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smiles were seen from all the family as Nicole was sat down with the first stack of pancakes. Joe pouted, but then laughed at the size of Nicole's eyes looking up and down the stack before her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they all finished Joe took Nicole's hand and led her outside to the back. "It's SWEET you gotta check it out", he said jumping up and down. She laughed following him and gasping at the beautiful sight of California. "Welcome home Nicole haha", he said. Nick quickly joined them holding Nicole's cell phone ringing.

"Hello?",Nicole said taking the phone from Nick thanking him with a smile and gentle nod. It was Officer Hannah wanting to know about two nights ago. Nicole closed her eyes as tears streamed down her face as she explained the story. Nick and Joe stayed with her holder gently letting her tell her piece. Kevin was busy taking care of Frankie and didn't know about what was going on in his back yard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well thank you Ms. McCoy. I must say thanks to your testimony Carl will no longer be able to come near you, or your mother. You may have to be in court or, maybe just your mother, but he will be in jail for a good long time. Attempted murder is a serious offense. Are there any other questions?", he asked as Nicole sat on the porch with Joe's and Nick's arms around her.

"No, thank you...", she sniffled. They said their goodbyes Nicole hung up crying and smiling. Soon Kevin walked out to see such a sight. He ran over and knelled in front of her Joe and Nick let go but stayed beside her as she reached and held Kevin. "He's gone...he can't hurt me any more",she said smiling looking up at the sun knowing that this was the beginning of her new life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know
Only god knows where the story ends for me
But I know where the story begins
Its up to us to choose
Whether we win or lose
And I choose to win
Ohhhh...
No more pain (no more pain, no more pain, tired of crying)
No more game (tired of your planning games with my mind)
No drama (no more drama in my life)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more in my life...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so the Vamp in the relationship wasn't 'I love you' but they've only dated for like less then a month! My story my rules lol. *Does Kevin's S.O.S dance*

Preview: Kevin and Nicole on the road with the Jonas brothers. FUN!