Status: 1/1

Caught in the Act

ONE/ONE

Caught In The Act

Kellin stared at the wall, his thoughts consuming him. Like an itch, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He looked down and sighed, better take care of this problem. Vic had been teasing him the whole day, and he was turned on the whole day too. Him being the submissive one went with Vic's plans. He couldn't hold it any longer, his cock was throbbing. He remembered Vic's words while he got up.

'Don't touch yourself at all, and if I find out you do... You'll get punished.'

He felt shivers run down his spine as he touched his bruised wrists. Vic was very dominating in bed; you could say he could be a little...rough. Although rough didn't begin to cover it. They used almost every toy, and even got to try cross-dressing once. He smiled at the thought, that day he looked stunning, he was wearing a tight dress that outlined his unique curves. It was his personal favorite, Kellin giggled and went to get in the shower.

'I'm going to be in sooo much trouble.' Kellin said to himself. He placed his hand over his throbbing cock and hesitated, sure he loved to get punished but he was still a little sore from last time. He groans and places his hand firmly on his cock, his breathing falters as his begin to stroke it slowly. He threw his head back and thought about the day that Vic banged him on the wall. How they got caught by their friends and then had to explain why Kellins wrist were bruised. He brushed his thumb over the tip and gasped, he was experiencing much pleasure. He pumped his cock faster and began to moan, his body shaking since he had been holding it pretty much all day.

Kellin felt the familiar feeling of warmth in the pit of his stomach and he knew he was close. He groans as his head hit the wall of the shower, it was all too overwhelming. The cool water on his skin while he was practically burning inside. He came with a moan of Vic's name and he shuddered afterwards. His feet a little wobbly and jelly like but he felt good. He stepped out of the shower and sighed, he was so going to get it.
_____
Meanwhile Vic was with his friends , Tony and Jaime. He laughed as Jaime desperately tried to get hot sauce out of his new shirt. He knew Hime wouldn't get too angry, maybe be a little but it was all in great fun. Vic sighed and Jaime pouted still looking at the stain with great hatred.

' Wasn't funny ! Ugh, sometimes y'all can be dicks!' Jaime whined, his new shirt is ruined. He glared at Tony and Vic, it was their fault he had this stain on his shirt. Jaime eyes glimmered and he smirked.

'Talking 'bout dicks, watcha do this time?' Jaime questioned looking at Vic with genuine interest. Vic rolled his eyes at Jaime, Tony even though he didn't show it was also curious.

'Sometimes I worry about how your more info my sex life than your own. We used ropes, and cherry flavored lube. I don't think I should go into details.' Vic told him, he loved it when Kellin would squirm underneath him and how all the innocence he once held was gone the moment they began. His sinful lips wrapped around his cock, when he practically fucked his mouth.

'Not my fault I haven't gotten laid in weeks.' Jaime replied while looking at the ground. Tony snickered, he was amused by Jaime at the moment.

'What's so funny Perry? Got something to share?' Jaime mock-glared at Tony. Tony laughed at him before throwing ketchup at the boy. Jaime looked at him in horror before tackling him to the ground. Vic laughed at the pair before noticing that once again Mike wasn't here.

Must've had a hangover, he dragged his hand over his face. He cleared his throat catching the attention of the boys. They stared at him, Tony having a handful of Jaime’s hair and Jaime having Tony's hand in his mouth.

'Gotta go, Kellin might be waiting for me. If ya find Mike tell him that I was looking for him.' Vic said and got up slowly. He approached the door and left the building, but before hearing Jaime's hoots and hollers. He opened the car, he was excited to get home. He had been waiting to release some sexual frustrations all day, picturing Kellin’s face as he fucked him.

It was about a ten minute drive from where they met up. When he arrived he looked around and placed his stuff in the nearest sofa, taking his shoes off and placing them beside the stairs. He walked up to see Kellin anxiously looking down, and playing with his thumbs. He was only in his towel, he leaned by the door way and watched and glared at the fact that Kellin did touch himself. He went behind Kellin and whispers in his ear.

'Yano, I should punish you now. You've been a bad boy and bad boys get punished right?' He whispered licking the shell of Kellin's ear, he growled when Kellin didn't answer.
'Answer me whore, do bad boys get punished?' He growled again, Kellin shuddered and nodded. Responding a breathy 'yes'.

'Mhm, and tell me are you a bad boy? What should I punish this bad boy with?' He whispered as he gently began to suck Kellins collarbones. Kellin out a soft whimper, he struggled to make any words.

'Y-es, I'm a really bad boy' Kellin seductively said. Vic's cock twitched in anticipation, he undressed Kellin. He took his time, teasing Kellin once more. Kellin got on his knees and slowly grabbed the hem of Vic's boxer, putting it in his mouth and he slowly pulled his boxers off. Vic's cock sprang free and Kellins mouth watered at the sight. Vic smirked before roughly grabbing Kellin's hair and putting his face on his cock. Kellin opened his mouth and Vic let out a low moan. Kellin's tiny mouth barely able to fully wrap around Vic's cock.

Kellin licked the underside of Vic's cock and slowly deep-throated him. It was sensational, his sinful lips and hot tears on his cheeks. He made Kellin rise up and slowly he bent Kellin over the bed, grabbing the lube. He began to prep him and watched how Kellins face turned from discomfort to complete pleasure. He lined up his cock to Kellin's entrance, making the pale boy softly moan his name.

'Don't think that I forgot your punishment. I'm going to play a 5 minute video, you have to sit still and quiet while you watch it. If you make a sound, it'll be five spanks. Got it little whore?' Vic huskily said, slightly growling at the end. He reached over to his phone and played a music video. He made Kellin sit on him, while still having his cock inside of him. Kellin softly sang to the lyrics despite having a cock buried deep inside of him. Vic smirked before thrusting his hips up. Kellin's speech falters as he tried to hold back a moan and terribly failed. Vic raised his hand and hit Kellins thigh leaving a red mark on it. Kellin's whimpers where heard throughout the room. The video was almost finished and Kellin was able to walk away with only a small bruise.

'Mhm Kells lets go to the post eh?' Vic murmured, Kellin's eyes opened wide. They haven't used the post in a long time. The post was exactly what it sounded like, two poles in the back of their room that had ropes. Vic grabbed Kellin's arms and slowly tied them to the twin poles. He stood in front of him and slowly lined himself up again, he entered Kellin with a low groan. He moved slowly before gaining speed, he began to pound into Kellin.

'H-harder Vic' Kellin moaned, he was in complete pleasure and he seemed to be on cloud nine at the moment. Vic complied while thrusting even harder than before, he felt a little bad for Kellin knowing he won't be able to walk straight tomorrow. The smacking of skin was heard throughout the room, they both knew they wouldn’t last long. Both sexually frustrated and have been waiting all day it’s a wonder they didn’t release earlier.

Vic felt the familiar sensation at the pit of his stomach, he warned Kellin and Kellin encouraged Vic to come. Vic jerked Kellin off and the whole room echoed the sound of skin slapping, moans and groans of the two boys. Kellin came hard and all over his stomach and carpet. It was enough to make Vic come inside of Kellin , cum filling him up.

Both boys where too into it to notice Mike standing at the door. Complete shock and terror written on his face. He couldn't believe his older brother's sex life consisted on very kinky tactics. He knew he was a little freaky but this wasn't what he expected.

Vic noticed Mike and slowly slipped out of Kellin grabbing a towel. He untied Kellin and Kellin collapsed to the floor. Mike still observing frozen in his tracks, he watched how Vic placed Kellin on the bed, and stared at Kellins bruises. Exhausted from the previous activities, Vic wrapped the towel around himself and walked out. Slowly grabbing Mike and heading towards the kitchen, he sat mike down who looked at Vic with complete wonder and curiosity. Vic grabbed water and sat down at the table looking at mike.

'So I was thinking that I should propose to Kellin. He is the love of life I can't possibly live without him. What do ya think?' Vic said, Mike was still a little shocked but was able to answer him.

'You're crazy, but yeah I say go for it. How the hell does that kid handle that, it looks fucking painful.' He asked. Vic simply shrugged drinking out his water again.

'What are you talking about I went easy, beside we didn't do that much.' He answered thinking about the time Kellin had to walk around with a fake dick up his ass for the rest of the day.
Mike just looked at him in mild shock and disgust, he had enough of Vic's sex life today. Vic although he was nonchalant, was a little embarrassed that he had been caught by his younger brother. They just stared at each other when, Kellin was struggling to even walk down the stairs. He whimpered all the way down and sat next to Vic, his face a mixture pain and relief.

‘Oh Mike when did you get here?’ He said curiously. He didn’t seem to mind the fact that they were in a very awkward situation. Mike rolled his eyes, since they were both caught in the act.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW IM TERRIBLE PLEASE DONT KILL ME !!!

ITS MY FIRST SMUT LIKE AT ALL!!