Status: This book is just a joke, calm down

50 Shades of 2007

Chapter 1

My bed is soaked. Last night I had a wet dream about Pete Wentz and he was really giving it to me. I get up from my soaking bed and yell for my mom to clean it up. My mom was never supportive of my actions. But I don't care, she never gets me anything I want anyway. My mom doesn't respond. I slam the door and put my radio on my night stand. I love the night. Escape the fate albums are scattered on my bed mixed in with my love juice. I put a CD in my radio and blast it in my room. I hear the sound of thuds coming from downstairs.
It's my mother.
"Marcus, you faggot! Turn down that fucking music!"
I am hurt. I can't believe she just called me that.
"But .... Mom. MY NAME IS NOT MARCUS ITS NIGHT BLADE!!!"
My mother rolls her eyes in disgust and tells me to clean my room. She walks away silently and mutters to herself. She's probably saying that she wishes she had an abortion. I wish she did, for I have no desire to live in this world full of people who don't appreciate the emo lifestyle.

Chloe POV

I woke up late in the afternoon from my amazballs dream last night. I had this soooooo epic dream about Dinosaurs and gloomy bear LOL i'm so random. Anyways i got up from my hello kitty bed and just stair at it's beauty. I looooove hello kitty she is sooo kawaii. hehe i'm bilingual and bisexual lol. I stretch my arms full of candy bracelets and turn on my radio. I looooove botdf slash gash terror crew for lyfe. while i jam to my metal core music, I pull out my comb and hairspray and tease the shit out of m hair. IDK why i do it, i guess because i'm creative. In the process of creating my masterpiece of a hairstyle; my father barges into my room and totes makes me mess up my hair.
"chloe turn that shit off" he says. He's talking about my music
"SHUT UP DAD THEY SAVED MY LIFE!" i scream
"whatever you will get out of this phase soon."
"THIS ISN'T A PHASE DAD THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM" He doesn't understand.
"Whatever Chloe, breakfast is on the table. enjoy your pancakes. i'm going to work." He says as he shuts my door to leave.
"THAT'S NOT MY NAME! IT'S CHLOE CATASTROPHE!" i screamed and put down my teasing comb. i sighed and went out of my room for breakfast. i was disappointed in what my parents left me, pancakes and orange juice. GAWD can't they get anything right. All's i eat are skittles and Monster because i'm so hardcore. They just don' understand the struggle of a scene kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
The introduction.

I am so sorry